Author Topic: Should I or Should I not?  (Read 2277 times)

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Internet Lassies
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 11
  • Female Posts: 8,265
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
Re: Should I or Should I not?
« on: Oct 13, 2005, 06:16:06 PM »
Well I want my toy to be my dd but use the ranger for a back up for when i am working on the toy or if by chance I break it while on the trail. FFC I dunno what your smokin but I am pretty sure that I have added oil to that tranny. And yes its 4wd. I wouldnt even consider it if it wasnt. Cheesemaker, I dunno if mine has been fixed of that issue but its just a butt hair over 200k :yesnod: I had that thing running like a raped ape. Just took 2qts of lucas to keep it from sounding like its going to explode :rofl: I dunno, its kinda up in the air right now. All depends on if it passes smog and how much money I have at the time. Im think that $700 would be real nice to put into the toy but if I plan on really wheeling this thing and doing a SAS I'm going to need a second ride. :dunno:

I ain't smokin nothin.  It's a known fact that the manual trannies go out because the trans fluid can't get to the top of the tranny on steep inclines. Maybe it's already been modified :dunno: But then again, it depends on the year :headscratch:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift - that's why they call it the present." - RW Emerson -