Author Topic: hi from down under  (Read 2374 times)

k20

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 55
  • Member since Jul '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
Re: hi from down under
« on: Jul 08, 2005, 04:37:47 AM »
i dont have many pics on digital camera(all on 35mm film)its got landcruiser diffs front and rear(rear has been locked)2" body lift,not sure how much the original springs have been reset,9000lb warn winch,bull bar,tray,and snorkles were built by me at home,35" bfg's on 15"/10" peco stars,im hoping to do a rear chevy conversion soon,at the moment it rides like a billy cart!i also want to fit crossover steering,but apparently the kits over there wont fit my truck because its right hand drive,bugger!its got a 350 sb chev engine(going back to a 307 soon)and a th 400 tranny,fitted with a stage 3 shift kit.also running rear disc brakes,that dont work very well(in the process of trying differant calipers)
i dont know of any sites off hand that will give you info on 2.4/2.8 diesel motors,mine did come standard with a 2.4d,but i pulled it out after about a year.there is a manual that is redilly available over here put together by a company called gregory's,this was a great help back when mine was a diesel.
there are some good tracks down here(mostly mud)one track in particular took us about 10 hours to move 7-8 k"s
« Last Edit: Jul 08, 2005, 04:49:43 AM by k20 »