Author Topic: Driver's License for Illeagal aliens !!! :shocking:  (Read 36026 times)

iNfErNaL

• El Presidente
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 109
  • Male Posts: 7,509
  • Member since Aug '04
    • View Profile

Nope.  This is a "hot topic" in the US here lately I find the dicussion of it informative as to the views of the board.

Last I checked you (Infernal Jeep) had not been elected as the official representative of the hispanic culture to the US.  You repeatedly say that you are done with this topic yet you keep posting to it.  Interesting.

Its really a simple matter.  If you dont like the subject, dont read it.  You dont see me complaining about the bible verse thread do you?  Even though Im not a bible thumper and I dont care to read about that subject matter I dont complain about it because I simply do not read it. 
Yup,you're right,I haven't been elected as the official representative of the hispanic culture,nor do I care to be.This whole BS started because someone said we should shoot all illegals(pretty much).I keep posting on it because My name seems to be coming up on the posts,like your reply.Bottom line,I'm done argueing.No more.If YOU(white trash) want to continue argueing,than that's cool too.PM me,and let me know what's up.I wont be looking @ this thread anymore.
WWW.GLOBALOFFROADSUPPLY.COM

Support Your Local Brawlers
 www.RockBrawlers.com 

www.offroadtruckshow.com