Author Topic: Driver's License for Illeagal aliens !!! :shocking:  (Read 36060 times)

red

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: 199
  • Male Posts: 1,616
  • Member since Jan '05
  • irish redhead texan, interesting combo
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
thats my problem to. i have absolutely no problems with people of different nationalities, my old school in houston was almost a perfect mix of all cultures and VERY FEW problems emerged. the illegal immigration gets to be a problem in different cities. in midland high school alot of the hispanics are VERY RACIST towards the whites. makes me mad because they claim that since they came from a foreign country that they deserve special treatment and should be given xtra's on everything. its different in every city. in alot of big texas cities like dallas, houston, and san antonio everyone is viewed as equal, people learn english or are learing it, but in smaller cities like midland for example there are alot of problems. the racism makes it extremely difficult to get anything done peacefully, probly 1/5 of my school refuses to learn english making it difficult to communicate. i've taken 2 years of spanish and its enough to help me understand the basics of spanish.

about the legal immigration documents i'm fairly familiar with that issue as well. a friend of mine (she's a former menanite) moved here from mexico when she was younger and is now appyling for citizenship so she can go to college, its taken her 2 years now but she's about to get her residency. knows great english, and doesn't expect life to be handed to her. if all the immigrants and their children (the LARGE majority of them do this) would learn english and not be racist or expect life to be handed to them then i have no problem with people of ANY ethnicity. my best friend is half white/hispanic, girlfriend is half indian/white, alot of aisian friends and most of my track/football teamates are black.
read and comment :whip:

USAF EOD tech