Author Topic: HELP!!!!  (Read 6034 times)

germ

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 349
  • Male Posts: 733
  • Member since Dec '04
  • Work sucks, I'm goin' wheelin
    • View Profile
Re: HELP!!!!
« on: Jun 29, 2005, 03:30:09 PM »
very true, u might wanna try to softly massage the sore spots as well after the ice/heat treatments, helps relax the muscles even more. just make sure to be gentle tho until she's all healed up.

Good idea. I would wait a few days before starting this though, as the tissue is very irritated, and sometimes massage can irritate it more. Give it 4-5 days, then start the massage. I would also ice it afterwards, as it helps to relieve the inflammation.

WE GOT SENT HOME WITH ENOUGH PILLS TO LAST ME...........A DAY, AND THATS ALOT, SO WEVE BEEN DOING MUSCLE RELAXERS BEFORE BED AND VICODIN IN THE MORNIN

I would recommend using the muscle relaxant regularly for the first week or so, and depending on how she's feeling you can then drop it to as needed. Vicodin is a very good pain reliever, but all it does is cover the pain, and does not address the reason why the pain is there. Try to manage it with the NSAID and muscle relaxant, as these address the real problem, and use the Vicodin only as needed.

Good Luck...let me know if you have any other questions, I'll do my best to help.

Erik :usa:
* Regardless of what happens, someone will find a way to take it too seriously.
* 2% rule: Must be 2% smarter than what your working on.
* If you make something even a fool can use, only a fool will use it.
* I've been crapping in the woods longer than lil'buddy has been alive!