Author Topic: HELP!!!!  (Read 6039 times)

BUBBA

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 16
  • Male Posts: 1,138
  • Member since Mar '05
  • this sucks
    • View Profile
Re: HELP!!!!
« on: Jun 28, 2005, 09:43:17 AM »
Well the old lady's insurance should pay for everything.As far as the car goes they are only gonna give you what is worth,which isn't gonna be anywhere near what it actually is.You will need to contact her insurance company to make sure they are starting a claim and then they will send out a agent to discuss settiling with you.They will probably offer you 500 bucks to settle and take care of her medical bills for up to a year.My adivice to you is take it to court.DO NOT SETTLE WITH THEM.It is in their best interest to settle not yours.Get yourself a good accident attorney and go from there.Regardless of how innocent the little old lady was,her insurance company will try every way to screw you they can.About 2 2/2 yrs ago my wife was in a head on collision.She was travelling about 35 and he was probably going about the same.He said he was turned around looking at some woman and wondering if she needed any help getting a box out of the back of her suv.I think he was just lookin at her  :moon: ,but anyway we ended up settling for $1700 and they had to cover her medical cost's for up to a year for anything related to the accident.We only got 1400 out of our 93 taurus which wasn't bad considering what I had in it,but it was no where near enough to replace it.
87 4runner 350 with custom dent package. 
My budget beater