Author Topic: For Sale 2003 A and J custom Conversion 1500 silverado  (Read 3030 times)

kneedownnate

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1128
  • Male Posts: 9,757
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
As much as I try to hold back, I really think a response to my post was as unnecessary as they come. Instead of dog my so called overpriced chevy to your piece of crap Jap bike, which in turn you donm't know how to ride,  than maybe well talk. as far as I see you don't have anything to write home about. anyway, I'm sorry, that I posted to your site, I would not want to offend you with my useless truck. Maybe your think it's overpriced, and useless, you spending your time to dog my truck, I see as useless..

Oh no, you're dogging my "jap bike" that I evidently don't know how to ride, which you know how?  I admitedly tossed it riding like a richard, if you'd been around or checked any old posts you'd know that, but if I don't know how to ride then how do you explain the front tire on that bike with almost no tread at the very edge of the tire with only 2,000 miles on it?  How do you explain the rear tire on it right now that you can't see the very edge on because of the solid line of marbles on it, which if you don't know is the little balls of tread you get on your tires when you, say, maybe ride fairly fast.  Why do I go throught 2 front tires to 1 rear when the "fast" guys go through 2 rears to 1 front in the same amount of miles?  Why do friends that race tell me I enter the turns faster than them?  Why did it take me over 3 years and many thousand miles before I had my first and only crash?  All this aside..............
  Me taking a lighthearted dig at your truck wasn't unfounded or "unnecessary as they come", if you step back and look at your ad it appears to be from a dealer, and with only one post that would make it seem to be spamming.  Like I said, somebody was gonna say it, and if you wanna get all butt-hurt it'll probably only get worse.  If you wanna cry, cry.  If you wanna laugh, laugh, I'm sure you won't be alone, but if you wanna dig on somebody for something you know nothing about you're opening yourself up to.................
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!