Author Topic: Help us with our Google Reviews! Updated - Thank you!  (Read 2890 times)

megaphoneman

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 677
  • Member since Nov '04
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
Re: Help us with our Google Reviews! Updated - Thank you!
« on: May 15, 2017, 09:30:27 AM »
Helllllllllo Crawler Land! Thank you to those who helped out -- We've got enough reviews to offset the fake ones so thank you very much!

Also our new sales guys are really cook'n on the phones, so if you've had trouble getting through in the past give it another try. Also we are moving forward with our upgraded phone system I discussed about in reply #4 above so in a week or two we should have a nice new shiny phone system to better serve the community :phone:

Thanks again and Happy Crawl'n :turtlehead: :hattip:

Regards,
BigMike

Mike,
For my Day job I do all sorts of IT or Systems Administration, from Desktop Support to Phone system Programing, server work and so on.... If you ever need a hand I do Contract work, and would be more then willing to lend a hand at greatly discounted price. I have always been an MC supporter. I have also noticed the decline or lack of presence in I guess what you would call the Inter webs, albeit Instagram, Facebook, online Forums, web reviews, and pretty much anything connecting you to the world short of a fax machine.  I know you do your best, and not quite sure how you get any sleep with all the work you do. But if at any point you need some help in the Technological or Online field Let me know.  I work with a couple other companies Managing Online portfolios, keeping them up to date with Content and so forth.