Author Topic: Customer service??.....  (Read 1738 times)

BigMike

• Administrator
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 2159
  • Male Posts: 18,292
  • Member since Apr '02
  • 511:1 Club
    • View Profile
    • Bone-Stock Plane-Jane 1981 Shortbed Pickup
Re: Customer service??.....
« on: Aug 01, 2014, 11:10:59 AM »
Hello 81 Toyo,

Thank you for posting up and sorry for the trouble you've had with your transmission. Our transmissions should never leak any gear oil and we have a warranty specifically for this on our terms page. As for our customer service, we have 1 person trying to take care of everything (web orders, phone orders, tech calls, core returns, responding to two different email inboxes, faxes, and walk-in orders) and as mentioned a few times in other threads, we have a new sales employee that is beginning work with us next Monday which will be a welcoming addition to our team. Baring in mind that we have had a sales staff of three full time employees since I believe 2002, in the last two months we've seen two of our 3 sales employees switch careers entirely so it has been quite the scramble for our 1 remaining sales person :willynilly:

Fortunately this is happening during our down season but yes I am aware that we need to rebuild our sales staff. Regardless, we value every product and every customer equally and desire to see your transmission working properly for you for many, many thousands of miles to come!

So if you would please send me a PM by clicking here with your order #, I will have someone get in contact with you early next week :thumbs: :beerchug:

After a few days of this new sales employee getting used to our system, we should have much improved phone and email coverage hopefully by mid-next week!

This is EXACTLY how I feel..... I have no idea how they do business!
3rzrunner, I have been out of the office since last week but managed to get someone to look into this. I will reply to your thread but since you are posting here I'd like to let everyone know that you are not our customer and as per our Distributor agreement with the company you purchased our product through, they are the ones who need to handle your order. Please see my detailed reply to your thread for more information.

Regards,
BigMike
Check out our new Rock Crawling Videos!
2016 56-speed 580:1 Tacoma Rock Crawler   
1981 36-speed 511:1 3RZ-FE Rock Crawler
1987 6-speed Supercharged 4A-GZE MR2
Instagram: @SlowestTacoma
Things are only impossible until they are not.
"The worst of both worlds, the best of neither." -abnormaltoy
"An informed question. But difficult to answer. I am what you see." -Nanaki