Author Topic: Hey Fresno, Stay away from Northern California's water!  (Read 3938 times)

IronClad

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 635
  • Male Posts: 2,284
  • Member since Feb '05
  • Annihilation Fabrication
    • View Profile
I live in Fresno and our main AM news talk station (580 KMJ) is hugely against limiting water in the valley. I didn't read the article but if its talking about the Delta Smelt ... They are an INVASIVE species of which there are eleventy bazillion on the planet already! Kill them all!!!! :stomp: Save our hardworking farmers and keep business local!!

It has to do with our SALMON a native species that is endangered !!! The farmers in the valley are ensuring their death because they decided to setup shop in an area that should have never been farm land.  The valley is crushing northern california's economy by stealing our water.  One of the lakes ( Lake orovoille) which i live less than 5 minutes from drops dramatically every year for the farmers to piss away in their fields and the river stays warm killing off our salmon alot of times before they can even spawn.  Read the link Mike and maybe you'll learn as to why the theft of northern water is a very terrible thing.  Again it has nothing to do with detal smelt or even the delta.  We're trying to keep our rivers cold and clean but thanks to the farmers in the valley stealing our water we cannot do that and our fish are paying for it. 
Annihilation  Fabrication
Do you need a Hammer?
My build thingy... http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=39885.0
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Word hard, Keep your head in the game and if anyone gets in your way tell them you don't give a damn !