Author Topic: Medical Marijuana  (Read 11033 times)

46&2

• Hillbilly
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 8
  • Male Posts: 4,834
  • Member since Dec '05
  • California livin'
    • View Profile
Re: Medical Marijuana
« on: Apr 24, 2012, 01:04:25 PM »

As for MMJ, most the people that have cards, have them because now they can legally can smoke it.  So, I have a bad taste in my opinion about it. 

It shouldn't have been illegal in the first place. The plant was outlawed to protect William Randolph Hearst's investments in timber/paper, petrochemical, and the cotton industry. He used his newspapers to spread racist propaganda and pushed to make it illegal. Hemp has the potential to destroy all three of those industries if it was legal to grow. If you compare Cannabis to alcohol or any pharmaceutical you see there is no comparison. Its the safest, healthiest drug in existance, and the plant itself has so many legitimate uses its retarded. Corporate interest and government profits from keeping it illegal are what continue to make the plant illegal on the Federal level. Prop 215 was the biggest victory for Cannabis in a long time. I don't want recreational card holders to take away from people who need it for legitimate medical reasons, but as far as I am concerned, the more people with MMJ cards, the more middle fingers to big government and a failed war on drugs.

85 4Runner Build  /  Cool Foreign Toyotas  /  Toyota: We Want Diesel FB Page    Rockcrawlintoy – i guess moms will put the pups up on the beach when they go fisting