Author Topic: Medical Marijuana  (Read 11014 times)

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 714
  • Male Posts: 640
  • Member since Jul '03
  • I'll do the thinnin' around here Baba Looey!
    • View Profile
Re: Medical Marijuana
« on: Apr 23, 2012, 08:53:51 PM »

none taken  :gap: 350lbs, the pain keeps me from doing allot of things, I cant walk 2 blocks with out extreme pain in my knees and the swelling is awful, my knees look like grapefruit when im done doing anything physical, Im tired of all the pain and inflammation pills the VA gives me for this. I was hoping that it would take away the pain so I could do more if that makes sence.

So, you're totin around a lot more than you knees were meant to deal with.  I've had both my knees cleaned out...but, the best thing I've done for them was to lose some tonnage...and get really good shoes.

A couple of years ago...I had some pretty severe surgery (gangrene in my gut)...oddly enough, I became aware of the...short comings in the average American diet and medicine. Find a hairy legged woman, follow her to the health food store...pick up some turmeric capsules. They are as good as most NSAIDs with out the damage.
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)