SMF Trader System - Trader Overview - OVRAROK
Marlin Crawler Trader System Contact
Trade Count: (+8) View full profile.
Positive Feedback: 100% Send this user a personal message.
Positive Feedback: positive
Neutral Feedback: 0 netural
Negative Feedback: negative
Total Positive Feedback: 8

Submit feedback for OVRAROK

View All Feedback | View Seller Feedback | View Buyer Feedback | View Trade Feedback

Rating Comment Link Detail From Date Report
positiveSpeedy shipping and great quality packaging! LinkHad a great experience! He was kind enough to send me the alternator in a very timely manner despite being the week of Thanksgiving. Package arrived today (Black Friday). Very well packaged, with cardboard and lots of thick paper to make sure it didn't move around much! Buyer ExCabSwapNov 23, 2018, 10:26:09 AMReport
positiveEasy transactionGood guy to deal with, had the part i needed to finish a project up, and at a good price.Buyer Tyler+Ashleys4runnerAug 21, 2018, 09:40:30 AMReport
positiveSmooth transaction. Fast shipping. Thanks Mr Dave. I appreciate you getting the parts shipped so quickly.Buyer redneckcustoms13Feb 18, 2018, 06:39:05 PMReport
positiveAsked for a tcase cover part, had an immaculate one ready to be shipped in 20 minutes.LinkI destroyed gear driven tcase plate #3 on my dumpster, ovrarok responded to my "parts wanted" thread in 20 minutes, helped me a TON through PMs with a bunch of useful information. Part came in 6 days with everything I needed, the fill plug and gaskets. Part was in immaculate condition, already cleaned and ready. Total cost was free!Buyer 300kJul 06, 2016, 11:06:55 AMReport
positiveThanks for the sweet deal! Parts arrived quickely and were as described.Buyer H8PVMNTJan 26, 2016, 07:31:58 AMReport
positivewent way out of the way for me. thanks! I'd do business anytimeBuyer NationJun 04, 2015, 07:21:58 PMReport
positiveimmediate payment! Thanks!Seller NationJun 04, 2015, 07:20:31 PMReport
positiveas describedBuyer NationJan 13, 2015, 06:09:42 PMReport
Pages: [1]