well I got a little bit more done over the weekend.
got the rear housing finished up with a quick strap bent over the diff cover to protect the ring gear and another strap bent across the bottom to help with diff dragging protection.
I also had measured and cut the nitro cut to length shaft before welding the diff cover back on.
the nitro is in the middle in that pic with the stock long side and short side on both sides. the custom short side measured out at 33.5" from mating surface to end of splines. the stock short side was 29" and the long side is 36.5". still not a perfectly centered diff but close enough for the girls I run with.
then I pulled the third and alignment jig and moved on to the front. Front turned out to be too bent to get the alignment jig through. so I came up with this:
used 2 20 ton jack stands and some scrap metal and a 12 ton jack to bend her back to strait then added heat via TIG welder to keep her strait once the pressure was released. I plan on adding a truss but I want to wait until all my 3 link brackets are on first and add the truss during final weld out.
also finally put my springs on the CO's and started going through my t cases to see if I need any other parts.
swapped the 21 spline out for the 23 spline I had lying around
need to remove the interlock pin and buy a double or triple stick for this.
hopefully get the t case together next and then I should be about gathered enough to start cutting IFS off!!!! stay tuned!!!!