Author Topic: Obama and ISIS  (Read 1010 times)

David

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 218
  • Male Posts: 263
  • Member since Jan '03
  • I love Marlin Crawler!
    • View Profile
Obama and ISIS
« on: Aug 14, 2015, 06:59:52 PM »
Intelligence Official: Obama Supported Rise of Islamic State INTELLIGENCE OFFICIAL: OBAMA SUPPORTED RISE OF ISLAMIC STATE August 10th, 2015 NEWS
In a shocking interview on Al Jazeera’s Head to Head program, former Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) director Michael Flynn said that not only had he studied the DIA memo predicting the West’s backing of an Islamic State in Syria when it came across his desk in 2012, but even asserts that the White House’s support to radical Jihadists (who would later become ISIL) was a “willful decision.”

Flynn took issue with the way interviewer Mehdi Hasan posed the question. Flynn seemed to want to make it clear that the policies that led to the rise of ISIL were not merely the result of ignorance or looking the other way, but the result of conscious decision making:

“Hasan: You are basically saying that even in government at the time you knew these groups were around, you saw this analysis, and you were arguing against it, but who wasn’t listening?

Flynn: I think the administration.

Hasan: So the administration turned a blind eye to your analysis?

Flynn: I don’t know that they turned a blind eye, I think it was a decision. I think it was a willful decision.

Hasan: A willful decision to support an insurgency that had Salafists, Al Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood?

Flynn: It was a willful decision to do what they’re doing.”

Lt. Gen. Flynn, speaking safely from retirement, is the highest ranking intelligence official to go on record saying the United States and other state sponsors of rebels in Syria knowingly gave political backing and shipped weapons to Al-Qaeda in order to put pressure on the Syrian regime.

This is more damning evidence that the Obama Administration is backing radical Islamists in the Middle East – and making things worse instead of better.

Do you think President Obama should be impeached based on this evidence?

Snowtoy

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: 1403
  • Male Posts: 2,583
  • Member since Sep '03
    • View Profile
Re: Obama and ISIS
« Reply #1 on: Aug 14, 2015, 11:16:07 PM »
There is a lot that he could be impeached over, unfortunately by having the Press deep in his back pocket, he is untouchable.  Also, being 15 months out from the election, there is no way the House is going to even speak of a possible impeachment, not w/o a smoking gun(in video) and inner-circle advisors willing to testify, even then it is likely to be played up s a racist attack.  The only way he would ever face any possible legal actions is if something was to surface once he is out of office, and doesn't have cover by a Dem Pres.
'90 black X-cab mod'd 3.0, 33's/4.88's, rear ARB, custom bumpers, sliders, safari rack, etc.
'91 Blue X-cab 22re, 35's/5.29's,Truetrac front, ARB rear, dual cases, and custom Safari flatbed, bumper, interior.
The money pit '87 Supra resto/mod