Author Topic: Obama does it again!  (Read 1369 times)

David

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 218
  • Male Posts: 263
  • Member since Jan '03
  • I love Marlin Crawler!
    • View Profile
Obama does it again!
« on: Jun 16, 2015, 04:12:28 PM »
Our traitor in the White house has once again bypassed Congress to get his own way.

Obama continues to use the power of the pen in crafting executive orders to chip away at the 2nd Amendment.

Rather than presenting his case to Congress for real and meaningful gun legislation that follows the Constitution, Obama has entered his final attack on gun rights.

As a result, millions of law-abiding gun owners will have more restrictions placed upon them and less freedom to own guns.

“It’s clear President Obama is beginning his final assault on our Second Amendment rights by forcing his anti-gun agenda on honest law-abiding citizens through executive force,” said Luke O’Dell, vice president of political affairs at the National Association for Gun Rights.

The Justice Department plans to issue new rules expanding criteria for people who do not qualify for gun ownership, according to the recently released Unified Agenda, which is a list of rules that federal agencies are developing.

Aside from these issues, some gun rights advocates have also raised concerns about upcoming ATF rules that would require gun dealers to report gun thefts, provide gun storage and safety devices, and place restrictions on high-powered pistols, among other things.

“The Obama administration hates the Second Amendment, and it’s clear that every place where it can push, it will,” said Hammond. “This is an indication of an anti-gun administration trying to annoy us in any way it can.”

Rather than having an open, transparent debate in Congress, the Obama Administration chooses to restrict gun ownership in broad brush strokes in defining classes of people.

Isn’t this profiling of people as a class politically incorrect?

HogCanyonHopper

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 7319
  • Male Posts: 1,224
  • Member since Jul '10
    • View Profile
Re: Obama does it again!
« Reply #1 on: Jun 16, 2015, 05:39:30 PM »
Isn't there a poltical forum somewhere for you to b-i-t-c-h in? you don't have anything better to contribute to this forum? he will be gone soon and then you can whine and cry about the next potus. do you even wheel bro? hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=88478.0
Where are we going? And why are we in a handbasket?

My friend is goin to moan this weekend - RockcrawlinJK

David [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 218
  • Male Posts: 263
  • Member since Jan '03
  • I love Marlin Crawler!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Jun 16, 2015, 06:26:22 PM »
Piss off dude and yes I wheel just not with a-holes like you.

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 714
  • Male Posts: 640
  • Member since Jul '03
  • I'll do the thinnin' around here Baba Looey!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Jun 16, 2015, 08:14:45 PM »
This has been, as long as I've been here, an open section.

One thing about choice...you can also choose not to participate.

And no...I lost everything I own, so I don't wheel any more. I just like the folks here.
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)

ThorInc

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 68
  • Male Posts: 18
  • Member since Oct '14
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Jun 17, 2015, 10:38:40 AM »
Is Obama Kenyan?

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 714
  • Male Posts: 640
  • Member since Jul '03
  • I'll do the thinnin' around here Baba Looey!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Jun 17, 2015, 12:11:13 PM »
Is Obama Kenyan?

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

That always drove me crazy...I'm glad most have dropped it.
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)