Author Topic: looking for club in prineville/bend Oregon area . just moved to the area  (Read 2763 times)

crazymoritz97

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 298
  • Member since Jun '04
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
 :beer: . hello every one . i lived in the north-cal area most of my life and i'm looking for a group to be in prineville,or or the Bend,or area to  hangout with  . i don't have my toy yet up with me here in town but i like to find new people to talk with or get to know
. message here and i'll send u my cell number . 
Chris g Moritz

markl

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 42
  • Member since Apr '14
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
good luck i live in the dalles area trying to find the same thing

Cheesemaker

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1363
  • Male Posts: 4,525
  • Member since Sep '04
  • Dean Tyler, you were an inspiration to all!!
    • View Profile
What town do you live in?  I was just in Bend, and Dufur, OR.  Should hit up Tungsten Slayer he lives in the Bend area.  The only offroad group I know about in the area is http://www.deschutescounty4wheelers.com/  which puts on the Groundhog Rock Crawl event, which is badass!!  There is a link on their page about it.  I was there two years ago, and it was cool.  My buddies are trying to convince me to go again.  But I will be in California with the family at that time.

Miss ya Dean (4THEWKN) & Kyle (KYOTA)!!

4THEWKN~9/17/2006  If it wasn't for you, I'd be driving something other than a Toyota!

My build up ~ project Kilchis! http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=32961.0
Zak's truck build ~ http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=64319.0;topicseen

crazymoritz97 [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Jun '04
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
i live in prineville now . just have my stock truck my rig is still in nor-cal but stilllike to go out to hang meet some new rigs and people too
 :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
Chris g Moritz

Bam

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: -137
  • Member since Feb '14
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
There's two groups here. The G-fab group that follows Gramme where ever he goes and then the Deschutes County Four Wheelers. Both have great people and both do good things. There's a DC4W meeting in LaPine on the 13th (Sunday) and guest are welcome. Check out their FB page for more info.
"Buy it, use it, break it, fix it, trash it, change it, mail, upgrade it..." - Daft Punk

crazymoritz97 [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Jun '04
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
alittle late on checken marlin .  but that's . if anything else comes up i'll try to make it
Chris g Moritz