Author Topic: 85 ext cab crawler $6500 near Seattle  (Read 1412 times)

chaseheadrick

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Member since Oct '06
    • View Profile
85 ext cab crawler $6500 near Seattle
« on: Dec 15, 2013, 08:26:27 PM »
Everything has been rebuilt less than 10,000 miles ago unless otherwise noted.

The good:

- 22re rebuilt with rv cam and plenum swap
-5 speed w56 transmission all stock unknown miles
-Marlin Dual transfer case adapter clocked 10* with 4.7 gears in middle case
-23 spline Marlin Total Spline input gear in stock rear case
-One piece thick wall rear drive shaft with double cardan joint at transfer case output
-94 4runner rear axle with 5.29 gears and lock rite locker
-Square long travel front drive shaft
-83 front axle housing with 1/2" plate gusset, IFS wheel hubs, 94 4Runner brake calipers, land cruiser rotors
-94 4Runner master brake cylinder and diaphragm
-Longfield 30 spline inners and birfield joints, with chromo hub gears. These only have one wheeling trip on them. Less than 100 miles
-Longfield knuckle ball wiper seals
-5.29 gears with lock rite locker in front diff
-Marlin crossover high steering with 94 4runner steering box tapped for hydro assist
-Marlin spring kit front and rear with 4" lift springs and 2" body lift
-Bilstein 5100 series shocks
-York on-board air with 15 gallon tank and quick disconnects front and rear
-Dual batteries with second battery in tool box
-Budbuilt crossmember/ skid plate with drivetrain lift. Nothing but drive lines and springs below the frame
-25 gallon fuel cell modified for stock 85 fuel pump recessed in bed under toolbox
-35x13.50 Toyo MT's on 15x10 steel rims about 85% tread life left
-All the electrical components of the truck still work i.e., heater blower, headlights, wipers, turn signals, ect. It even had power windows at one point, so if you found some doors those would work too.

The bad:
-It's been flopped once, so the cab isn't in great shape. I was able to get a new windshield in it though. The doors close, but still aren't quite right
-No tailgate, just something I slapped together that I thought I'd make a tire carrier out of once
-One taillight is broke, but still works, and one parking light is gone, but just need a new housing and lens
-I smashed the steering damper. I removed it so it's a little quirky at highway speeds
-Passenger side fender is smashed pretty good
-Passenger door and door jamb at lower left corner is smashed in a bit, but the door still closes
-No radio at all. Not even wires for one

There is no carpet or headliner left in the truck. The whole floor has about three layers of Hurculiner on it. This truck was built as a wheeler, and I'm selling it as a wheeler. As such, I think it's in pretty decent shape. If you want something you can daily drive, this could be it, but with a fair amount of work. I've invested a lot of money and time in this, so I think my price is pretty fair for what I'm offering. Not interested in any trades at all, even partial, and also not parting the truck out at all. Thank you for looking.

85 pickup, 35x13.5 toyos on 15x10 steelies, 2'' BL, 3'' sus. lift,
soon to get:
dual ultimate w/10* clock,
5.29s and Lockrites front and rear