Author Topic: I'm Clean !!  (Read 4208 times)

KYOTA

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1759
  • Member since Jan '04
  • Wreckin Ball '09
    • View Profile
I'm Clean !!
« on: Mar 11, 2005, 04:55:07 PM »
It seems that KYOTA (and a freind) got into a little trouble when they were in high school involving said freinds at the time ex-girfeind's car, an unknown to her key to the car and a couple guys named Jose and Jack. Well after awhile Jose and Jack were gone and the ideas started flowing. Well guess who's car was parked just down the street? yep you guessed it. We took it for a little "testing" out on the backroads, not too shabby for a little 'ol Sillycar (Celica) the tires didnt hold up so well though and by the time we returned it to it's original spot we were on the rims. Long story short, she knew it was us and we went to jail a few days later for 1 day. Court the next day, bargained and plead guilty. 3 years probation, community service and we had to split the restitution for the damage we did to the car ( new set of tires ). We both completed everything in compliance with the court with the (mis) understanding that all this would come off our records. OK fast forward 20 years later, I recently found out that it all DID NOT come off our records. So last month I spent an entire day of getting the correct forms and filling them out, getting fingerprinted at the Sherriffs office and plenty of time at the DA's office and a nice $80 cashiers check to the DA to get my record exsponged.

Well I got a letter today from the DA saying that my record has been succesfully exsponged !

Now I know what some of you are thinking that I got what I deserved, I did- I know that. This was 20 years ago when I was in high school but we had a helluva good time rallying that little beater !

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Female Posts: 299
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
Re: I'm Clean !!
« Reply #1 on: Mar 11, 2005, 05:20:15 PM »
KYOTA, you are not the only felon in this bunch. It was at least 20 years ago for me too. I'm going to have to make a trip to NJ to take care of my record.
Not to go too much into details but basically I knew of a robbery that was commited, and helped spend the :blink: so because I didn't report it became an accessory to the crime. And even though I turned states evidence on the participants (we had no longer been friends for some time before it went to court) I was still charged.
Recently MrWilly and I applied for concealed weapons permits, I totally forgot about this little episode, I don't even remember what the official charge was, but I was turned down because of it.
I tried to get it cleared up long distance (between FL and NJ) but it is impossible to deal with them that way. Half the time I couldn't even get anyone on the phone and everything is on microfiche. Guess I'll have to visit the relatives for a week or so to get it straightened out.
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

How the Mammoth came to be

Number Two :pokinit:

KYOTA [OP]

• Member since Jan '04
  • Wreckin Ball '09
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Mar 11, 2005, 05:29:45 PM »
We were about to apply for CCW's and I called the courthouse just to doublecheck my record before going any further and bingo thar she blows! Well worth taking care of it- it "feels" good.

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Female Posts: 299
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Mar 11, 2005, 05:59:51 PM »
Not that we will ever actually get a chance to leave the country, but visiting Australia has always been a dream. I don't know if I could get a passport.
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

How the Mammoth came to be

Number Two :pokinit:

KYOTA [OP]

• Member since Jan '04
  • Wreckin Ball '09
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Mar 11, 2005, 06:20:06 PM »
My freind that was my "partner in crime" got married a few years back in the Bahamas with no passport problems

brainlessfool

• It's not my problem if you can't hear the voices too.
  • Turtle Points: 2730
  • Male Posts: 4,207
  • Member since Jun '02
  • drive fast or the devil may get ya
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a cigar
« Reply #5 on: Mar 11, 2005, 06:43:39 PM »
Don't feel alone, I can't go back to my native Afganistan. little truble with the gov. there afew years ago.
I mean how was I to know that  that camal was hot?  :dunno:
A good day working, that's just sick :reg:

KYOTA [OP]

• Member since Jan '04
  • Wreckin Ball '09
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Mar 11, 2005, 06:49:58 PM »
footage from COPS of brainlessfool making a break for it

brainlessfool

• Member since Jun '02
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a cigar
« Reply #7 on: Mar 11, 2005, 07:32:58 PM »
WOW, that brings back some fond times riding camels from my village to the next to sale my buddies camel while he was at work!

awww, the good times! :circle:

kneedownnate

• Turtle Points: 1128
  • Male Posts: 9,757
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Mar 11, 2005, 09:50:42 PM »
  BF, I call BS!!  I never know if I can believe what you say.
  Myself, I'm not allowed into the bicycle shop in my hometown cause the owner let me look at a part to show a friend, we stood right where he handed it to us, set it on the edge of the counter and were looking back in the case when he started flipping out saying, " what is this, I can't believe this, I can't believe this?!".  We were both dumbfounded as to what he was ranting over, but he said that's where people set stuff when they were planning on stealing it.  He kicked me out even though I explained to him that we were just done looking at it and neither of us had even so much as looked at the door.  My mom and I went in and tried talking some sense into him, but he said he couldn't believe or trust me anymore and was very rude to my mom, and she told him it was his loss and we left.  My dad later went back with me and he was totally cool with him, and my dad said he hoped that the many bicycles and parts we'd bought from him would help him see that I was not a thief.  He said he had to leave the decision up to soapy, his father in law that actually owned the store(a very old and colorful character), and I figured it was in the bag cause soapy loved when we came around.   He acted shifty when I went in to see what soapy said and replied that I wasn't trustworthy anymore and he didn't need my business.  I did steel a bearing from him a few years before, not sure why, just saw it sitting there and put it in my pocket, but never tried strealing anything else cause I felt bad enough about that useless bearing.  Sadly I had really sticky fingers as a teenager though and stole tons of candy and fishing lures, some from my friends dad's store.  After I moved I got this wierd thing called a conscience and felt horrible for that, but don't wanna bring it up cause I'm pretty sure he'd flip.  All my adult life I've been pretty clean, save for the occassional bolt from a yard, and don't understand the desire to steal anymore.  I see people take all kinds of stuff just to take it, not even stuff they need, and it bothers me to no end.  I've had a few windows/door locks broken and a stereo system stolen and it's just so degrading and humiliating.
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

FATB0Y

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Male Posts: 2,803
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
    • fatboy on my space.com
« Reply #9 on: Mar 11, 2005, 11:00:11 PM »

Recently MrWilly and I applied for concealed weapons permits, I totally forgot about this little episode, I don't even remember what the official charge was, but I was turned down because of it.
I've had mine for a few years I guess me being a good boy growing up paid off :yupyup:
:psss: Only cuz I didn't get caught :yupyup:

BigMike

• Administrator
  • Turtle Points: 2205
  • Male Posts: 18,292
  • Member since Apr '02
  • 511:1 Club
    • View Profile
    • Bone-Stock Plane-Jane 1981 Shortbed Pickup
« Reply #10 on: Mar 12, 2005, 12:13:58 AM »

hahah great picture :funny:
Check out our new Rock Crawling Videos!
2016 56-speed 580:1 Tacoma Rock Crawler   
1981 36-speed 511:1 3RZ-FE Rock Crawler
1987 6-speed Supercharged 4A-GZE MR2
Instagram: @SlowestTacoma
Things are only impossible until they are not.
"The worst of both worlds, the best of neither." -abnormaltoy
"An informed question. But difficult to answer. I am what you see." -Nanaki

mudguts

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 1114
  • Member since Mar '04
  • Meat of the Gods
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Mar 12, 2005, 07:33:50 PM »
Thats f'n funny  :hahaha:  :hahaha:  :hahaha:

What piece will you choose for concealment?
« Last Edit: Mar 12, 2005, 07:38:52 PM by toecutter »
:nerv:                                                                                               :turtle: I love T.I.T.S. :turtle:

brainlessfool

• Member since Jun '02
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a cigar
« Reply #12 on: Mar 13, 2005, 06:28:04 AM »
Thats f'n funny  :hahaha:  :hahaha:  :hahaha:

My frist chose would be my trusty sling shot.  :eyebrow:

KYOTA [OP]

• Member since Jan '04
  • Wreckin Ball '09
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Mar 13, 2005, 08:26:11 AM »

I've got a few already 2- 1911's , a 1991 A1 and my 629 but the wife has her eye on a LadySmith or (I'm trying hard to steer her this way) S&W 386 PD

mudguts

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 1114
  • Member since Mar '04
  • Meat of the Gods
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Mar 13, 2005, 09:16:42 AM »
I've got a few already 2- 1911's , a 1991 A1 and my 629 but the wife has her eye on a LadySmith or (I'm trying hard to steer her this way) S&W 386 PD
A good wheel gun will never let you down. I bet that thing kicks like a branded horse. I know the AirLites are just that, lite, and in a .357, mercy. You could make someones day with that unit fo sho.
:nerv:                                                                                               :turtle: I love T.I.T.S. :turtle:

KYOTA [OP]

• Member since Jan '04
  • Wreckin Ball '09
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: Mar 13, 2005, 10:33:14 AM »
We went out shooting awhile back and Mrs K. was shooting her cousins 2" .357 security six but she wouldnt touch my 629, I tried telling her that the gun she was shooting had more recoil than the .44, she just thinks the 629 is too heavy for her to control so the 386 will be nice for her.

brainlessfool

• Member since Jun '02
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a cigar
« Reply #16 on: Mar 13, 2005, 07:39:12 PM »
629, my fav.  mine's a 6''er  :yupyup:  with packmire grips.  :beerchug:

KYOTA [OP]

• Member since Jan '04
  • Wreckin Ball '09
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Mar 13, 2005, 09:42:40 PM »
same here 6" 629 with Hogue's

UNBREAKABLE

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 372
  • Male Posts: 2,028
  • Member since Aug '04
  • Yeah, I guess you could say I'm a RockStar
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: Mar 20, 2005, 05:56:24 PM »
I got into some trouble awhile back. I was setup. I was charged with 4 felonious counts of posession of a schedule 1 controlled substance and posession with intent to distribute. Each of the counts carries 7yrs in prison. I ended up with 1 yr of supervised probation and a helluva lot of fines. I got a good lawyer. :thumbs:
That's how I roll