Author Topic: Ez locker, 12 inch RS 9000s, Knuckles, spindles  (Read 2827 times)

Aaronm

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 164
  • Male Posts: 404
  • Member since Jun '07
    • View Profile
Ez locker, 12 inch RS 9000s, Knuckles, spindles
« on: May 26, 2012, 09:32:33 PM »
Lockright locker for 4 cyl third member the pins need to be replaced and the springs also. The pins are stuck in the housing but can be removed, 3 of the windows are broken. Selling for parts or there are guys on here that have welded the windows and ran them $30 shipped

2 used 12 inch RS 9000 shocks. They are dented but they work and still provide resistance in each of the settings. 40$ I will have to figure out shipping when you give me your zip.

1 set of Knuckles $30

1 set of spindles 20$

Top shift transfercase shifter $30 shipped

All of this is located in Bakersfield CA I will ship the items for sale and I have a paypal.
« Last Edit: Jul 06, 2012, 09:53:49 PM by Aaronm »
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point, in your rambling incoherent response, were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Aaronm [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jun '07
    • View Profile
EZ locker
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point, in your rambling incoherent response, were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Aaronm [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jun '07
    • View Profile
Knuckles, Spindles, Shifter, and Shocks
« Last Edit: Jul 03, 2012, 10:26:37 PM by Aaronm »

Aaronm [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jun '07
    • View Profile
One more time with shock picture

Aaronm [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jun '07
    • View Profile
Sold the knuckle rebuild kit and a few other things.

Yopar

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Member since Jun '07
    • View Profile
Pm'd about the stabilizer.
--'87 4runner ifs rig, locked f/r, 4.88/33, dual cases 2.28/4.7 marlins
--'83 long bed, bobbed, aussie locked f/r, 4.10/33, dual cases 2.28/4.7 marlins

Aaronm [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jun '07
    • View Profile
Steering Stabilizer sold thanks Yopar.

santa cruz crawler

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: -7
  • Male Posts: 682
  • Member since Aug '10
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
Do you still have the locker ?
I can't seem to find a link on welding the windows .
Thanks

4-lo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: -80
  • Male Posts: 752
  • Member since Dec '05
  • build tonite crawl tomorrow
    • View Profile
pm me ur number

Aaronm [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jun '07
    • View Profile
Thanks

Yes I have the locker and I will look for the link on welding the windows

Aaronm [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jun '07
    • View Profile

Aaronm [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jun '07
    • View Profile
Thanks

Found this on pirate and then hit the button to go back and lost the page. Search EZ locker windows and you will find it again.

Pull those halves out and tig weld the window braces back into them. I sheared the pins out of mine once and still drove it 6 hrs home to find what you've found. Just weld part of the window up and hit it with a dremel so you can reinstall the pins and springs.

I believe what happens to these type lockers is, the pins are only there to keep the two halves in check - they are not meant to take the torque of the two halves and hold them together in a locked position. When the locker unlocks and trys to relock as the power is applied, there is time when the pins actually DO take some of torque briefly until the inner is locked in the outer (if misaligned) and this stuff happens. It is even more evident with the locker is worn and does not always stay engaged and you hear that good ole pop...pop....pop.... as you are driving. Those pins wobble under the pressure and break out the window.