- build thread
needs finish work and some repairs to it. the rear shocks are gone, as are the shackles and some other odds and ends. basically all the leaf spring parts since youd have to link it for rehabilitation. have a bunch of parts i didnt use on the build. plan on keeping the rear third and diamond rear
as of now im not interested in parting it out.
quick rundown of the basics
- diamond front with lots of cool stuff
- detroit 5.29s
- 2.5x16" fox c/o
- 3 link with a panhard
- 2x.25 lower links with a bushing at one end and 1.25" hiems at the other
- dual cases
- howe steering pump
- 32 gallon fuel cell with plates for stock tacoma pump setup
- bald 31s on stock al wheels
- 3 chrome, 2 black 17" wheels and some 35s with a little life left
come take all of it and the pile of spare parts and other crap.
$5k + 2 bean and cheese burritos (no onion, green sauce not red), a double decker taco, chips and cheese, and a large diet pepsi from taco bell.
in all honesty with some skill, a few weekends of work, a motor, and some misc parts you could have a capable wheeler. im just no interested in projects anymore. would much rather sell it off and get on with life, then wait till i have the desire and money to rebuild it.
will considering trading/cash for the following
- 5 speed ext cab 4wd ttb ranger
- crf250x or crf250r or crf450x or crf450r or something with a plate
- a v8 powered presmog (75 and older for the non-californians) ford or chevy truck