Author Topic: Wenhar's Question Thread  (Read 70483 times)

Wenhar

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: -38
  • Member since Apr '11
    • View Profile
    • Please ban me!
          OK!
      I am banned!
Re: Wenhar's Question Thread
« Reply #180 on: May 10, 2011, 09:17:57 AM »
Oh, and in case you were wondering Wenhar, the reason you may be having trouble reading my posts is due to my using (mostly) proper english and sentence structure  ;)

In case your wondering why you cant understand my posts is that you probrobly spend most of your time in the darkness of either Pirate Mud or Yota tech and the light is to bright for you,,,

kneedownnate

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1051
  • Male Posts: 9,755
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: May 10, 2011, 09:22:26 AM »
Bring it

You are completely oblivious, aren't you?  We don't have to "bring it", you're the one trying so unvaliently to prove us wrong, therefore you need to "bring it".  To date, the only thing you've proven is you're a quoting tool.  Making random quotes does absolutely nothing toward proving the validity of your vague arguments.  It's democratic speak.  Throw down some facts and actual proof or go home.

RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

kneedownnate

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1051
  • Male Posts: 9,755
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: May 10, 2011, 09:28:14 AM »
In case your wondering why you cant understand my posts is that you probrobly spend most of your time in the darkness of either Pirate Mud or Yota tech and the light is to bright for you,,,

Wow... ok, it's you're, from you were or you are.  Nice mr. backwardspeaker, but the reason your posts are difficult to understand is because you don't use proper english, spelling or sentence structure.

What darkness do you speak of?  And please explain to me how your post just furthered your cause?

I don't understand how you could be so ignorant and arrogant at the same time.  I'll say it again; POST SOMETHING FACTUAL OR GO AWAY!
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

Wenhar

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Apr '11
    • View Profile
    • Please ban me!
          OK!
      I am banned!
« Reply #183 on: May 10, 2011, 09:30:59 AM »
You are completely oblivious, aren't you?  We don't have to "bring it", you're the one trying so unvaliently to prove us wrong, therefore you need to "bring it".  To date, the only thing you've proven is you're a quoting tool.  Making random quotes does absolutely nothing toward proving the validity of your vague arguments.  It's democratic speak.  Throw down some facts and actual proof or go home.

I am Trying to get you to post the facts, the measurements of the new bushing, installed,

This is required, Some Crawler needs to give me all the information about this bushing, every possible fact , proof,

My findings are questioned, ridiculed , Till I get some Turtle thinking for him or herself, then I will not get anywhere,

POST the Proof, the measurements of the bushing the depth and width of the 2 lube grooves,

Then the fact that †his bushing is designed to have lube flow thru it will be established, and the reason why on a factory installed bushing , one of the lube grooves is always located at the lower most part of the bushing,

Done so for a reason,

And that would be to allow said lube flow to last possible point if unmaintained,

Good, nice engineering,

I need you to post your own proof

Wenhar

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Apr '11
    • View Profile
    • Please ban me!
          OK!
      I am banned!
« Reply #184 on: May 10, 2011, 09:40:01 AM »
Wow... ok, it's you're, from you were or you are.  Nice mr. backwardspeaker, but the reason your posts are difficult to understand is because you don't use proper english, spelling or sentence structure.

What darkness do you speak of?  And please explain to me how your post just furthered your cause?

I don't understand how you could be so ignorant and arrogant at the same time.  I'll say it again; POST SOMETHING FACTUAL OR GO AWAY!

What darkness do I speak of ?

Garage
Visit my Facebook page

Quote:
Originally Posted by backwoodsgoop View Post
You do absolutly no good when you have your whell bearings repacked with lithium.
First, as I stated above, the TRUNION bearings and the BIRFIELD use the moly grease...the WHEEL bearings use normal MP grease.

Quote:
About the worst thing you can do to these things is not operate the 4x4 drive . The upper trunion bearing is usually what fails first because the lube isnt flung around in there without it in 4x4. occasionally operate 4x4. To insure it stay happy.

really.....4wd ONLY effects the grease in the birfield...the trunion is activated ANY time you steer the truck, and the wheel bearings anytime you move the truck. If you'd EVER seen the inside of a Toyota knuckle, then you would know there is zero chance of any grease being 'flung' to the upper trunion bearings.

Again, you prove that you've never seen a Toyota axle, worked on a Toyota truck, or have any clue what you are talking about.

I'm done - thread closed, you are banned.

1974 FJ40, 1995

Here is a source of darkness,

I was asked by this leader of the darkness, I mean the Dictator of the Darkness to prove I knew what I was talking about,

I accepted this challenge from the owner and operator of one of the largest on-line Toyota dealerships,

Because as you see he does not understand the rheological aspect of this axle with upper trunnion lubrication,
and the simple fact that in NO mechanical device that is not sealed from each other is 2 different types of grease used as per Toyota FSM

This is the proof the question that I ask to measure the spindle bushing and examine the lube grooves and placement,

This is the proof and you will not post it, only nonsense

Well like I said I have a unlimited supply of that if that is what you want,   

Wenhar

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Apr '11
    • View Profile
    • Please ban me!
          OK!
      I am banned!
« Reply #185 on: May 10, 2011, 11:24:27 AM »
Eripe me Domine ab homine malo a viro iniquo eripe me

Qui cogitaverunt iniq uitates in corde tota die constituebant proelia

Acuerunt linguam suam sicut serpentis venenum aspidum sub labiis eorum

Custodi me Domine de manu peccatoris ab hominibus iniquis eripe me qui cogitaverunt subplantare gressus meos    

Absconderunt superbi laqueum mihi et funes extenderunt in laqueum iuxta iter scandalum posuerunt mihi    

Dixi Domino Deus meus es tu exaudi Domine vocem deprecationis meae    

Domine Domine virtus salutis meae obumbrasti super caput meum in die belli    

Non tradas Domine desiderio meo peccatori cogitaverunt contra me ne derelinquas me ne forte exaltentur

Caput circuitus eorum labor labiorum ipsorum operiet eos    

Cadent super eos carbones in igne deicies eos in miseriis non subsistent    

Vir linguosus non dirigetur in terra virum iniustum mala capient in interitu    

Cognovi quia faciet Dominus iudicium inopis et vindictam pauperum    

Verum tamen iusti confitebuntur nomini tuo habitabunt recti cum vultu tuo    

Wenhar

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Apr '11
    • View Profile
    • Please ban me!
          OK!
      I am banned!
« Reply #186 on: May 10, 2011, 11:34:07 AM »
whats the link to your website?

Oh I cant do that, Big Mike gets pissed

But I quess its okay if I send to you in a PM

Wenhar

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Apr '11
    • View Profile
    • Please ban me!
          OK!
      I am banned!
« Reply #187 on: May 10, 2011, 11:43:55 AM »
Also can I put the goop in my axle end to end? Then I won't have to worry about inner seals anymore, seems like it would work since the last time my seal gave up it pretty much looked like your "goop".

Rock Surfer,

Now this is a interesting concept you bring up ,, a level 3 discussion, now you will have to some reading on the4x4network to understand what a level 3 discussion is but

Yes, there may be some advantage, yet to be discussed and debated of doing just this, while this goop could be thinned somewhat and still contained in the knuckle,

Yep pop the seals, fill it all with a thinner mixture of goop, just thick enough to where it does not discharge more that a Class 1 leakage,

May hold some advantage, mostly for moisture, this base of grease is known to absorb it and draw it away from steel,
and you would only have one fill plug to fill,,

But yes Level 3 discussion, Okay I will fill you in on the 3 levels,

#1 To be met with ridicule

#2 To be met with resistance

#3 To Have those in groups 1 and 2 then view the information to be self evident,

Self evident, "Masters of the obvious"

Oh you would want to have the baffle in the axle if filling it with all the same lube, there is a baffle just behind the axle seal on some axles, others dont ???

And I have read of Rover folks doing this with their version of the "Live" driven enclosed steering axle,,,

This will all have to be tested monkeyed with and see how it did,,,
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 11:50:07 AM by Wenhar »

Stocker

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 962
  • Male Posts: 173
  • Member since Oct '05
  • Since 1977
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: May 10, 2011, 12:01:36 PM »
Good grief, now the thread is cluttered with Latin drivel having no relevance to the topic at hand.... such as it is.

IMHO, this thread should be locked and somebody's IP address permanently blocked.  :twocents:

Custodi me Domine de manu peccatoris ab hominibus iniquis eripe me qui cogitaverunt subplantare gressus meos    

Absconderunt superbi laqueum mihi et funes extenderunt in laqueum iuxta iter scandalum posuerunt mihi    

Non tradas Domine desiderio meo peccatori cogitaverunt contra me ne derelinquas me ne forte exaltentur

TRANSLATION:

Deliver me, O Lord from the evil man from the unjust man deliver me

Who have devised iniquity: and out in the heart of all the day long they designed battles

They have sharpened their tongue like a serpent: the venom of asps is under their lips:

Keep me, O Lord, from the hand of wicked: and from unjust men deliver me, you that have proposed to supplant my steps

The proud have hidden a snare for me, and have stretched out cords for a snare stumblingblock by the wayside have laid for me

Said unto the Lord thou art my God, O Lord, hear my cry for mercy

O Lord, Lord, the strength of my salvation hast covered my head in the the day of battle

Thou shalt not deliver to the sinner, O Lord, my desire to take counsel together against me; do not leave me lest they exalt themselves

The head of them compassing me about labor of their lips shall cover them;

Shall fall upon them in the fire, you will defeat the coals of them in the miseries they shall not be able to stand

A man full of tongue shall not be established in the earth: evil shall catch the unjust man in destruction,

I know that the Lord will do justice to the needy, and will revenge of the poor

But yet, the just shall give to thy name, the upright shall dwell with thy countenance
My goal in life is to be as a good a person as my dog already thinks I am.

If you don't learn something every day, you're not paying attention.

yotaneck13

• Mr. Right NOW
  • Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: -52
  • Male Posts: 2,300
  • Member since Nov '09
  • MR. RIGHT NOW
    • View Profile
    • Right Now Racing and Fabrication
« Reply #189 on: May 10, 2011, 12:06:24 PM »

WTF man your seriously coo coo and fkd in the head
RNR FABRICATION ON THE EAST COAST!!! rightnowracingfabrication@gmail.com (814)-516-5176 like us on facebook www.facebook.com/rnrfab
R.I.P Derek James Black 1995-2010 I miss you BUD! :sad2: 81 4wd wheelable 20r ifs rear welded on 33's goes amazing
"THE GENERAL" My build-on the backburner http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=63519.0

I make more money that you, my wife is hotter than yours, my thingy is bigger than yours

86bobbedtoy

• Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 686
  • Male Posts: 3,938
  • Member since Oct '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: May 10, 2011, 04:54:03 PM »
well I would like to try his oil, its worth a shot, right? nothin to loose?

but dude not from you your to fn weird

Wenhar

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Apr '11
    • View Profile
    • Please ban me!
          OK!
      I am banned!
« Reply #191 on: May 10, 2011, 05:12:23 PM »

Okay Yota neck Your lil grease bombs are on the way, sent you 2 Fat little boys to toss at the brick wall of Toyota bull :pokinit:,
It will take about a good week to get there, regular ground, so mid week next week they will arrive,
Ups Track # 1Z 22 W 6A6 0372546731

« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 05:36:46 PM by Wenhar »

Wenhar

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Apr '11
    • View Profile
    • Please ban me!
          OK!
      I am banned!
« Reply #192 on: May 10, 2011, 05:15:44 PM »

Yes Yota neck I am downright certifiable ,, Crazy for sure,

Crazy but not stupid,

86bobbedtoy

• Member since Oct '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: May 10, 2011, 07:31:58 PM »
haha this :pokinit: is funny,
you have acted so stupid!! your name on this forum is a flopp!n joke,
I could never take you seriously after all the lame crap you have spilled,
I wonder how retarted you are in person?
you might be an awesome dude, but from what I have read that you have written, your LAME
and what I would call a "DOOF"

yotaneck13

• Mr. Right NOW
  • Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Nov '09
  • MR. RIGHT NOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: May 10, 2011, 08:23:10 PM »
cirtifiable? idk about that maybe a cirtified lunatick
RNR FABRICATION ON THE EAST COAST!!! rightnowracingfabrication@gmail.com (814)-516-5176 like us on facebook www.facebook.com/rnrfab
R.I.P Derek James Black 1995-2010 I miss you BUD! :sad2: 81 4wd wheelable 20r ifs rear welded on 33's goes amazing
"THE GENERAL" My build-on the backburner http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=63519.0

I make more money that you, my wife is hotter than yours, my thingy is bigger than yours

Wenhar

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Apr '11
    • View Profile
    • Please ban me!
          OK!
      I am banned!
« Reply #195 on: May 10, 2011, 08:26:17 PM »
haha this :pokinit: is funny,
you have acted so stupid!! your name on this forum is a flopp!n joke,
I could never take you seriously after all the lame crap you have spilled,
I wonder how retarted you are in person?
you might be an awesome dude, but from what I have read that you have written, your LAME
and what I would call a "DOOF"

Thanks, You are very kind, Do you have the specs on the bushing or like posting kind remarks,?

Hey can you at least give me the run down on this Turtle points deal looks like I am @ -15 and youre @ -20 ???

What does this mean? wont post up any decent technical information so lets talk about the stupid stuff ,,,

Silly Crawler,, dude you should do some reading on the4x4network you cant insult me, dont work

Simply does not, I realize that is all you have but It dont work,,, I have the Trade Secret Toyota Goop and shipping it out , so

Go ahead, but wont work, each time you post up on this thread you look as stupid as you say I am

Wont answer a simple technical ?  Fall into the Brainwashed Clown section, and I for sure know how to deal with them,

Really look @ Yota neck, now that dude is smart, having a sample shipment of the proprietary goop on its way to his shop,
Zipping thru the steps as soon as he gets it sticks it in a axle and sees #1 that it dont leak, what else is left,

Go out and shock and pound the :pokinit: out of his wheeler rig, ( what this grease does real good with)
Sticks it in a puddle of water for a week, whatever, because you know what, it aint this crazy grease monkeys idea,,

It is Toyota of Japan,,,and before that, Old man Willies used it in millions of Rigs,

So classic, post up some info dont insult,  but thank you 86 Boober boy toy,

Wenhar

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Apr '11
    • View Profile
    • Please ban me!
          OK!
      I am banned!
« Reply #196 on: May 10, 2011, 08:37:26 PM »
cirtifiable? idk about that maybe a cirtified lunatick

Crazy for sure Not Stupid,,, Now Story time since I cant figer out how to do squat on my website,,

Told this story before but maybee you guys havent heard it,,

Now 86booberboytoy is hanging out in his shop and a traveling grease sales dude swings in and says, Hey I got some grease that holds up real good under extreme shock and pressure,

Let me see that grease you have been using, sales dude takes Boober.s grease sets it on a vise and smacks it with a hammer, it splatters everywhere,

Then the sales dude takes out his grease does the same thing and it stays put,,

Booger says hey thats cool I will by a few cases of that stuff,

A year or so goes by and bobing for boys is hanging out in the shop and a different sales dude shows up has the same pitch so he give him some of the grease the original sales dude sold him

Sets it up and smacks it on the vise, well it splatters everywhere, but since this is a Toyota sales dude Boober believes him and buys his grease,

When really its just the way you hold the hammer , hit it dead on it stays put, hit it at a angle and it splatters,

Now this story usually ends with the grease monkey chasing the lying sales dude out of the shop,
but since Booberboytoy is brainwashed,
he believes the Toyota salesman and just thinks that the original grease that did not splatter on the first sales dude, Wait, gear oil got in it some how

Or it went bad ???

Or it got water in it ?

yotaneck13

• Mr. Right NOW
  • Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Nov '09
  • MR. RIGHT NOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: May 10, 2011, 08:39:43 PM »
no im just smart enough to not have to pay for it even if it does what you say there is now way i would let my axel go 30 years even 30 days with out checking it out and also you sell this stuff for 68 something a gallon :yikes: no way i would pay that much for a gallon of anything idk how good it is i cant stand paying 10 a gallon for racegas let alone 68 for something that is just going to be drained and refilled everyother week but like i said before if in deed it does look good and work as you say i will back you 100 % and not talk :pokinit: anymore.

BUT what if this is all lies and i put the stuff in my axel and break something you gonna cover that? since your makin so much on the goop you gotta have somekind of warrenty like you said it will last 30 years ill never have to even check it just put it in and forget about it for 30 years so if i break something the first hour i have it in then what?

86bobbedtoy

• Member since Oct '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: May 10, 2011, 08:42:59 PM »
well after years of building toys, I now drive a jeep, it just fits my needs better,
and the more you talk the more mr know itall you look!
I tryed from the start to be nice to you, and along the way a lil.
but you just post :pokinit: people cant read, and say little kid stuff,
as of right now I would not take your miracle cum spluge for free.
you couldnt even pay me to take it!!

its oil, lube, grease, what ever!!,
you think you are like a god trying to save people,
cant wait till you are banned, bigmike is gotta be laughing by now!!
 yep I guess im a brain washed clown, you stupid jacka$$
you must have had your rear lubed with this crud to many times,
so just delete this thread, ill make it simple

I make more money than you, my wife is hotter than yours, my thingy is bigger than yours,
I will acheive more in my life than you, and yes I use what ever grease is on the shelf

cant wait to see your next retarted post!!

look at the bright side, you make everyone on here laugh!
and they will keep being brain washed and use grease,
   hahahah  we just cant think for our selfs, what are we ever gonna do!!

yotaneck13

• Mr. Right NOW
  • Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Nov '09
  • MR. RIGHT NOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: May 10, 2011, 08:48:20 PM »

:rofl: im quoting this in my sig man

twistedtoy92

• Turtle Points: -255
  • Male Posts: 3,781
  • Member since Dec '06
  • NFM Customs
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: May 10, 2011, 08:48:46 PM »
HOLY :pokinit: I CANT BELIEVE I AM STILL FOLLOWING THIS THREAD FULL OF GOOP BS........ I'm going to do something productive and save myself from filling my valuable brain space with this psychotic goop sales PROPAGANDA.... I'd rather take a big fat dump in my birfield than run this guys goop.
2005 Audi A4 2.0T Quattro 380 AWHP @ 24psi
1993 Toyota Pickup http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=72886.msg866982#msg866982
1992 Toyota Pickup http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=49319.msg616251#msg616251
1985 4runner http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=60737.msg745263#msg745263

"TRIPLE CASES GETS YOU LAID." -BigMike

"I daily drive this thang everyday." (swapped89)

Wenhar

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Apr '11
    • View Profile
    • Please ban me!
          OK!
      I am banned!
« Reply #201 on: May 10, 2011, 08:49:59 PM »
no im just smart enough to not have to pay for it even if it does what you say there is now way i would let my axel go 30 years even 30 days with out checking it out and also you sell this stuff for 68 something a gallon :yikes: no way i would pay that much for a gallon of anything idk how good it is i cant stand paying 10 a gallon for racegas let alone 68 for something that is just going to be drained and refilled everyother week but like i said before if in deed it does look good and work as you say i will back you 100 % and not talk :pokinit: anymore.

BUT what if this is all lies and i put the stuff in my axel and break something you gonna cover that? since your makin so much on the goop you gotta have somekind of warrenty like you said it will last 30 years ill never have to even check it just put it in and forget about it for 30 years so if i break something the first hour i have it in then what?

Yota neck,

If your rig fails as because of lubrication failure with the proprietary Toyota goop Then,

Right back to Japan and tell them they sold me a junk sperm whale, and the mineral oil they cracked out of coal was lousy,

86bobbedtoy

• Member since Oct '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: May 10, 2011, 08:51:49 PM »
:rofl: im quoting this in my sig man

I had to fix my spelling, lol now quote me

aint this dude lame?
well Im headed down to buy some grease, gettin some walmart special, the cheaper and shitt!er the better

yotaneck13

• Mr. Right NOW
  • Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Nov '09
  • MR. RIGHT NOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: May 10, 2011, 08:52:48 PM »
o so all i gotta do is call over to japan there and theyll send me new parts to replace the ones i broke from running the "correct lube? :smack: Y didnt i think of that

Wenhar

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Apr '11
    • View Profile
    • Please ban me!
          OK!
      I am banned!
« Reply #204 on: May 10, 2011, 08:55:50 PM »
"cant wait to see your next retarted post!!"
86 Bobbedtoy
Hey I warned you, I know Big Mike is rolling I think every one has to be, I am busting up myself, you Turtles are awesome !!!!

Look you say all that but

cant wait to see your next retarted post!!

Oh man well laughter is the best medicine and trash me while you can but once you figer out this is well researched,
Tested and time proven

You wont be mad at me anymore,,, Your @ step 1 , insulting , move up the scale, at least to the resistance stage,

Post up the dimensions of the bushing and I will go away,

twistedtoy92

• Member since Dec '06
  • NFM Customs
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: May 10, 2011, 08:55:52 PM »
o so all i gotta do is call over to japan there and theyll send me new parts to replace the ones i broke from running the "correct lube? :smack: Y didnt i think of that

Cuz you arent Wenhar..... LOL!
1993 Toyota Pickup http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=72886.msg866982#msg866982
1992 Toyota Pickup http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=49319.msg616251#msg616251
1985 4runner http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=60737.msg745263#msg745263

yotaneck13

• Mr. Right NOW
  • Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Nov '09
  • MR. RIGHT NOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: May 10, 2011, 08:56:32 PM »
quoted :woohoo: yea hes about 3 frys short of his happy meal :rofl: but im getn some free grease out of the deal and japan will replace my parts for free if i break lol

twistedtoy92

• Member since Dec '06
  • NFM Customs
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: May 10, 2011, 08:58:31 PM »
so how long have you been testing this stuff and in what terrian Mr. Wenhar the Wizard? Lets see some real results? videos? actual pics of the internals in which you are running this magical goop?? Where is YOUR propaganda?

Wenhar

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Apr '11
    • View Profile
    • Please ban me!
          OK!
      I am banned!
« Reply #208 on: May 10, 2011, 08:59:36 PM »
HOLY :pokinit: I CANT BELIEVE I AM STILL FOLLOWING THIS THREAD FULL OF GOOP BS........ I'm going to do something productive and save myself from filling my valuable brain space with this psychotic goop sales PROPAGANDA.... I'd rather take a big fat dump in my birfield than run this guys goop.

You know that that would be a far better option if it where stock than to introduce a incompatible grease as per Toyota FSM

Way better,,, although installing it may be a bit unsanitary,  

Way better,,,

yotaneck13

• Mr. Right NOW
  • Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Nov '09
  • MR. RIGHT NOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: May 10, 2011, 09:01:47 PM »
You know that that would be a far better option if it where stock than to introduce a incompatible grease as per Toyota FSM

Way better,,, although installing it may be a bit unsanitary, 

Way better,,,

WTF???