Author Topic: went to prairie city today and just stay away from the hummers....  (Read 2217 times)

Jared

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 170
  • Member since Dec '03
  • Rolled baby.... IN front of my house....
    • View Profile
went to prairie city today with fuglytruck, newkid and a buddy of mine and we met up with yotee on the pirate board.  lucky fuglytruck and yotee got to pull out a h2 hummer.   they were both anchored toeachoterh and yotee was pulling the hummer out with a winch and just kept on pulling the two mini trucks closer so nothing happend.  had to put both rigs in reverse.  The primered toy is newkids rig.  im in the pic with the red heep wearing the flannel and fugly trucks standing the by the fuglytruck that is stuck in the mudhole.  Tons of mud and alot of water but we still had a blast...
ah the beauty of a cuttin torch

Jared [OP]

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Dec '03
    • View Profile
newkids rig is the primered one, fuglys is the yellow one.  and my buddy philips is the blue one

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
been out there once.  Looks like fun.  I need to get my truck running, then all the sac area guys should go out there
 :beerchug:
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent

fuglytruck

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: -11
  • Male Posts: 101
  • Member since Nov '04
  • long walks with my truck=now thats love
    • View Profile
damn it all to hell    looking at my truck stuck    sucks... it kinda looks like i had hella flat ground to work with     but ohhh well     lockers are great   but they wont always get u out of gummy mud         it was fun anyways today     and    f that h2     damn thing was heavy
i just cut a guys 4x4 in half and he didnt even put up a fight.

Hyena

• I'm Legit!!!
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 2401
  • Male Posts: 6,715
  • Member since Feb '04
  • AKA Baja Brad
    • View Profile
Did you guys go through the valley section were that jeep is?  I remember going through there when it was muddy and go rejected at the very end.  thats were my windshield got busted by a flaying towhook from a buddies truck who was trying to tow me out.  I didn't really like it there while it was muddy.  We gotta get together sometime on a dryer day once james's truck gets back together.  cool pics.

Jared [OP]

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Dec '03
    • View Profile
no a chevy with tons of lift and 35s had trouble so we just stayed in the rocks and the river bed....

DontStall Rockcrwl

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 90
  • Member since Aug '03
    • View Profile
i would cruise down there with my truck but from placerville to sac with a truck with no insurance or registration and one headlight... dont think cops would like me
 :nonono:  :smack:
You have all gotta be jealous how close i live to the 'Con