We currently are not offering Customer Support on our Forum.
Please use our Store website for: Customer Contact.

Author Topic: Dust Junkies Racing partners with Marlin Crawler  (Read 6649 times)

Scott hartman

• Offline Dusty Trails
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Member since Mar '10
    • View Profile
Dust Junkies Racing partners with Marlin Crawler
« on: Mar 02, 2010, 08:48:02 AM »
Dust Junkies Racing and First Dust Marketing LLC have joined forces with Marlin Crawler.  Marlin Crawler is a team comprised of more than a dozen Toyota gear heads who work together to bring the best in products and services to meet your Toyota's needs. Specializing in Toyota Drivetrain components, they also offer a very broad range of genuine Toyota replacement parts, in-house manufacturing, custom services available for off-road, competition courses, desert race tracks, and higher-end Supra race cars.  

Marlin is the foremost expert in the world on Aisin Warner transmissions, the same transmission in late model Jeeps.  Marlin Crawler builds the best Jeep AX-15 manual transmissions on the planet, period. Each and every part is removed, thoroughly cleaned and inspected and serviced or replaced as required. This includes all seals, gaskets, synchros, gears, retainers, shafts, clips, forks and housings.  The full race transmissions that Marlin builds are better than what the factory is putting out in every way.

Dust Junkies Racing with rookie driver of record Tandi Hartman had a strong showing in the season opener at the BITD Parker 425, finishing 5th of the 23 starters after changing a transmission early in the race.  Team owner Scott Hartman remembers off roading with Marlin Czajkowski in the early 90's at the long since closed Los Coyotes Indian Reservation.  Marlin was rock crawling before the term was coined and widely used.  He has been a leader in innovation since the early days of four wheeling.  Dust Junkies Racing looks forward to a successful season knowing their Marlin transmission is up to the task.
« Last Edit: Mar 02, 2010, 09:11:27 AM by Scott hartman »

Scott hartman [OP]

• Offline Dusty Trails
  • Member since Mar '10
    • View Profile
A couple videos of my two sons, Brian (18) and Robby (15) racing with the 1450 class at SNORE Rage at the River, we took 7th of 23 in a class with unlimited suspension and way more power than we make.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6wjAF8Hh9c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ya57UljtAac

Scott hartman [OP]

• Offline Dusty Trails
  • Member since Mar '10
    • View Profile
Couple pics of the car.

Dave Cole, Scott Hartman, Scott Parker

sweetmeat

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: -13
  • Member since Dec '08
  • Friends don't let friends join the sierra club
    • View Profile
    • Wrecked4x4
Finally found a good forum huh scott. Welcome aboard. Those pics in the silt are sick. Reminds me of vegas to reno. Good luck at the mint, go get'em
A&G Motorsports Class 1 #1553 Crew Member
Wrecked4x4.com

79coyotefrg

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1452
  • Male Posts: 22,633
  • Member since May '02
  • Solid axle Toys Rule ! ! !
    • View Profile
    • HotSprings Superlift ORV park
:driving: 

DUDE,  thats a damn fine sales pitch for Marlin,  I'll tell Mike to use that on the advertisements.  :thumbs:
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

Scott hartman [OP]

• Offline Dusty Trails
  • Member since Mar '10
    • View Profile
The silt pictures are from 08' Vegas to Reno.  We lost a transfer case at mile marker 10 and got it swapped out without a front driveshaft.  It blew 2/3's of the bellhousing out and we didn't have a spare.  We ratchet strapped the motor in and had 27 minutes to go 30 miles to make the checkpoint.  Tandi and I were doing 75 plus through the silt and across the desert, absolutely out of control.  We had a whole team there in support of us and we were not going to let them down.  We made the checkpoint with a minute and twenty seconds to spare.  Good times for sure!

This press release went out on Pirate4x4, jeepspeed.net, jeepaholics and rockbuggysupply.com.  No better sales pitch than from the experts at Marlin Crawler!

79coyotefrg

• Turtle Points: 1452
  • Male Posts: 22,633
  • Member since May '02
  • Solid axle Toys Rule ! ! !
    • View Profile
    • HotSprings Superlift ORV park
The silt pictures are from 08' Vegas to Reno.  We lost a transfer case at mile marker 10 and got it swapped out without a front driveshaft.  It blew 2/3's of the bellhousing out and we didn't have a spare.  We ratchet strapped the motor in and had 27 minutes to go 30 miles to make the checkpoint.  Tandi and I were doing 75 plus through the silt and across the desert, absolutely out of control.  We had a whole team there in support of us and we were not going to let them down.  We made the checkpoint with a minute and twenty seconds to spare. Good times for sure!

This press release went out on Pirate4x4, jeepspeed.net, jeepaholics and rockbuggysupply.com.  No better sales pitch than from the experts at Marlin Crawler!
:yikes:  I'd have been :willynilly:

good job,  now wheres the dash cam video :disturbed:
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

sweetmeat

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Dec '08
    • View Profile
    • Wrecked4x4
Congrats to the dust junkies and marlin for their win this weekend at the best in the deserts's bluewater challenge. Great job guys :thumbs:
Wrecked4x4.com

THK Matt

• 96ZJ v8
  • Turtle Points: -415
  • Male Posts: 4,823
  • Member since Jun '07
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a drink
No pics for me? :(

Glad to see MC getting so much racing team support.
2007 GMC Yukon SLT Daily
5.3L V8, 3.5in Lift, 33X10.5R18 Toyo MTs, Vision Rocker 18x9s powdercoated Mountain Blue Transparent over Speedboat Aluminum

2010 Chevy Tahoe LT Wife's Daily
5.3L V8, 6in Lift, 35s, AMP power steps

2016 Ford F250 XLT CCLB Work/Business Truck
6.2L V8

2001 Ford F350 Lariat CCLB Work/Business Truck
7.3L Powerstroke w/ Banks Turbo

Instagram @ taytershubby13

sweetmeat

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Dec '08
    • View Profile
    • Wrecked4x4
No pics for me? :(

Glad to see MC getting so much racing team support.

I didn't take any pics. I'm not a full flegde dust junkie im actually on another team. But we always pit next to each other and party. Agree it's great that marlin helps the desert racing community, class act for sure. Way to go marlin
Wrecked4x4.com