well I got all the jam nuts and stuff I need for links! got one end of the mock links made up and ready. I'll do the other end when I figure out my length! I got all the braket's cut off axle(well caleb did anyway thanks man) and some of it grinded, and got a few link braket's made up! we also got a tube bent up for a axle truss and and the upper links will mount to that! the truss turned out ok but one bend on left was off a little so were gona bend a new one. that's bout the mount of it for the weekend.
oh and I took all the stuff I cut off runner plus some random stuff I had laying around to a steel recycling place and got huge bank for it. ha ha 500 lb of steel , made $26 bone's. should pay for whole project. lol I also got my air shocks to from local buggy shop. they have it all out there. they rock! decided to go wit the 2.0's yo! should work fine but the 2.5's would be sick! just way to much money for me . I'll post up some more pics here soon of how the link set up is going! should have it mocked up this week is my plan!