Author Topic: 1980 landcruiser parts? strait six, tranny, t-case, norcal  (Read 1062 times)

BoG-ToY

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 594
  • Male Posts: 2,122
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
someone wants to give me a complete 1980 landcruiser (less bodyparts and entire front clip)
it has a strait six and a manual tranny and tcase along with new driveshafts... all I want is the steering box axles and wheels (also all the steering parts)

Im kinda thinking bout a samurai buildup.... or maybe using the parts for a full floating rear later on?
if its a samurai I will stretch the wheelbase and link it so I can use the stock crossover steering parts. if its full float then I will just steal parts as needed including the steering to use on a truck wether I go with a highsteer or not?
so, anyone interested in LC parts like engine trans tcase axles doors tailgate rear hatch lower half of body parts... FRAME?  NO PAPERWORK NORCAL REDDING AREA OR WEED OR WHEREVER. let me know cuz the sooner the better.....

want everything BUT the axles and steering ITS FREE  want parts and peices.. we will work out a price... condition of everything is UNKNOWN. we can try to turn over the engine. possibly even try driving it around? (has no seat)
Sand, what fun, drop pressure to 12psi, stock tires are still digging, can't afford to get stuck, 8psi, still not working. Find a place to GET OUT, air up, un-lock hubs,  WAIT whats this, hubs are UN-LOCKED already. 2wd, 8psi, stock tires, Oregon sand dunes.

pkelly72

• Offline Dusty Trails
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Member since Oct '09
    • View Profile
I could use the t-case

BoG-ToY [OP]

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 594
  • Male Posts: 2,122
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
just the tcase? want the tranny too? I dont know anything about the tcase except its a passenger drop front and rear.
Im just trying to figure out what to do with the rest of the rig becuase all I want is the axles and steering
Sand, what fun, drop pressure to 12psi, stock tires are still digging, can't afford to get stuck, 8psi, still not working. Find a place to GET OUT, air up, un-lock hubs,  WAIT whats this, hubs are UN-LOCKED already. 2wd, 8psi, stock tires, Oregon sand dunes.