Author Topic: 94 toy for sale super clean need a newer toy. $5800 obo santa rosa  (Read 2414 times)

paradiseyota

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 104
  • Member since Nov '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
'94 toyota 4x4 super clean runs great94 toyota ext. cab super clean 4x494 black toyota super nice, and super clean. 3rd owner frist. first one with a descent offer takes home

the goods:
95,xxx miles on engine 4 cly manually tranny
33" wild country tires lots of tread
6" lift
4.88 gears
cd/ speakers ( pioneer)
timing chain (>3 years old)
cold air intake with k&n cone filter
new exhaust (>3 years old)
double chamber radiator ( >3 years old)
fan clutch
clutch (>4 years old)
new tune up (wires,plugs,and cap)
many more extras
my uncle did most of the work to it, and he had to sell it due to a new born baby and getting something more for the family. i have only owned it for maybe a year. i have to sell it now because i am looking for a newer tacoma, and something i can commute in from Chico to sonoma/petaluma. The only thing is the truck pulls to the left a little bit.the lift might need to be alligned again. there is no wear on the tires from the allignment, that is why i have not got it fixed. the truck has 299,XXX miles on it ( tranny is still running strong, just changed the fluid too), but there is so much new stuff on it, that it is running tip top. the oil change and tires have been rotated every 2,000 or 3 months. it has been very well maintained by my uncle and i. feel free to email me at budjarred@hotmail.com or call 530-588-5299 only call if you are serious about buying it, and don't call after 9 pm. leave a message if i don't pick up. if you have questions please email instead of calling. oh yeah interior is super clean no rips or cracks. looks new. some minor stains in the carpet also intrested in trades for a new toyota pickup, that i can commute in back and forth from chico to sonoma. this is my baby, and only want to sell to someone who is going to take good care of it
BuD

paradiseyota [OP]

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 104
  • Member since Nov '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
come on somebody... hell make me a offer. don't just look at it
BuD

serpdog