Author Topic: Jeep owners  (Read 6715 times)

Mike D

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: 122
  • Male Posts: 1,902
  • Member since Jun '04
  • MMMMMMMMMM........
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
Jeep owners
« on: Sep 20, 2004, 08:17:31 PM »
My friend has a 97 wrangler bone stock with cosco tires. and him being a stupid offroader has killed 3 tires on two trips. but this is beyond just being dumb, He thought he could fit through a bike trail that had two ecology blocks blocking the trail but he fit between them then he slid sideways into one of the ecology blocks on his rear fenderand thrashed that then he called me to save him so i did and i ripped his sorry jeep :moon: outa there after some hard pulling. then he tells me that he rearended a toyota pickup with a 6" and 33's and he went right under it. the damage made me think of a nother reason not to buy a jeep. the hood was smashed, the grill was crushed and the fenders were buckled and there was like ashock wave effect throught the whole car the side was bickled in like ten spots..... :smack:All I said was you are stupid :hammer: :thumbdown:
87 runner, 4" trailmaster lift, 33" TSL/SX, 5.29's V6 e-locker, 22re that cost too much

Skinny_Pedal

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: 89
  • Male Posts: 2,833
  • Member since Apr '04
  • work so I can support my lifestyle
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
Re: Jeep owners
« Reply #1 on: Sep 20, 2004, 08:19:08 PM »
high school kids with jeep by far are the worst. i know of few
Im an OG

Mike D [OP]

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Member since Jun '04
  • MMMMMMMMMM........
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #2 on: Sep 20, 2004, 08:22:50 PM »
deff the worst
87 runner, 4" trailmaster lift, 33" TSL/SX, 5.29's V6 e-locker, 22re that cost too much

SWAMPER

• Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 790
  • Male Posts: 3,599
  • Member since May '04
  • Semper Fi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Sep 20, 2004, 09:43:11 PM »
I remember when I was in H.S I wanted a Cherokee Sport....thought they looked cool all boxy and what not...still like em just woulnd trade my Yota for one  :twocents:
1985 Toyota Pick/Up longbed...bobbed 15",  lifted 5", 36's.....http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=36992.0

kyle_22r

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 530
  • Male Posts: 1,233
  • Member since Dec '03
  • yellow beast
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Sep 21, 2004, 04:14:26 AM »
high school kids with anything tend to be the worst.  even scarier when they have old junk like a bronco ii with 7" of lift driving around covered in mud :slap:

BigMike

• Administrator
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 2124
  • Male Posts: 18,291
  • Member since Apr '02
  • 511:1 Club
    • View Profile
    • Bone-Stock Plane-Jane 1981 Shortbed Pickup
« Reply #5 on: Sep 21, 2004, 07:02:20 AM »
Hey did you know that the #1 worst vehicle for collision is the new Jeep Liberty? It's because they mount the spare tire on the back tailgate, and when everyone gets in a fender bender, the inersha from the hit causes the spare tire to take out the back door, its window, plastic panels inside, damages the rear cargo area, buckles the back of the top, breaks out the side windows, etc....... Marlin told me this after listening to I think Car Digest on the radio. Liberties are the worst for crashes, you will get eaten alive by your insurance company.

Also Marlin informed me that the sales of the STUPID  :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: H2 Hummer are down by as much as 8 times from last quarter! sweet :best:
Check out our new Rock Crawling Videos!
2016 56-speed 580:1 Tacoma Rock Crawler   
1981 36-speed 511:1 3RZ-FE Rock Crawler
1987 6-speed Supercharged 4A-GZE MR2
Instagram: @SlowestTacoma
Things are only impossible until they are not.
"The worst of both worlds, the best of neither." -abnormaltoy
"An informed question. But difficult to answer. I am what you see." -Nanaki

SWAMPER

• Member since May '04
  • Semper Fi
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Sep 21, 2004, 07:05:22 AM »
H2's :headshake:

Yesterday I was waiting in line and this H2 went over the curb to avoid traffic bet that made him feel he was off-roading :headshake:
1985 Toyota Pick/Up longbed...bobbed 15",  lifted 5", 36's.....http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=36992.0

WHITE_TRASH

• Turtle Points: 679
  • Member since Feb '03
  • Don't blame me, I didn't vote for this crap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Sep 21, 2004, 07:07:00 AM »
Wow thats a lotta gay Mike.
Full hydro, 186:1 with an auto and 44's what could go wrong??

BigMike

• Administrator
  • Member since Apr '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Sep 21, 2004, 07:13:15 AM »
In order to score that high of :gay: marks, you gotta be in a H2

WHITE_TRASH

• Turtle Points: 679
  • Member since Feb '03
  • Don't blame me, I didn't vote for this crap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Sep 21, 2004, 07:15:47 AM »
H2, Mr2 whats the difference?  :greengrin:
Full hydro, 186:1 with an auto and 44's what could go wrong??

SWAMPER

• Member since May '04
  • Semper Fi
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Sep 21, 2004, 07:17:26 AM »
:funny:

GrimReaper

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 58
  • Member since Aug '04
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Sep 21, 2004, 07:55:26 AM »
Good that his jeep is trashed. I hope it's totaled and he has to walk. He's a idiot that gives the sport a bad name doing crap like that.
Get his name and adress so we can post it on Pirate and let the locals go have a word with him about his stupidity that is going to get us all banned from the trails. Feed him to the dogs!

I have ZERO tollerance for this kind of stupidity. I was the Landuse person for my club through the roadless stuff and my local FS 10 year revisions. I use to be able to wheel at places 30 minutes from my house. I am now 2 hour ride to the closest trail. I don't get to wheel hardly anymore because I don't have the time becasue I have to put in 4 hours on the road to get there and back. Its becasue of idiots like that and ATV riders that will run anywhere they can fit. Last trail I lost was because of ATV drivers going off the trail into Wilderness designated areas and Wilderness managment areas. That was the trail 50 minutes from me.

GrimReaper

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Aug '04
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Sep 21, 2004, 08:04:37 AM »
For the record it's not the vehcile it's the owner. I have run across plenty of people screwing up in Toyota's. I also know a HUGE number of responsible offroaders that drive Jeeps. My club www.gbr4wd.com works heavily with www.southernjeeps.org for community projects and benifits. The GBR and SJ got into a friendly challange 2 years ago to clean up a couple of the local wheeling spots to try and prevent the loss of the tail above I mentioned. We hauled a BIG dump truck (last step before going to the trailer type semi dumps) full of trash AND 7 car trailers full of  trash that included 2 VW bugs that had to be cut up and hauled out in peices. 

We are about to do another "Mud for Blood" Blood drive inthe Atlanta area. The last was one of the most sucessful blood drives Life South had ever had.

Brand loyalty is fine but you have to put that aside and work for the bigger cause. There are plenty of good people that don't drive toyotas. BTW I havent even taken my Toy off road yet. I been running a GMC Jimmy and a Chevy Blazer for the last 7 years and I moderate 2.5 mill hits per month GM K5 www.ck5.com website.   :eyebrow:

4DEES

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 28
  • Male Posts: 1,403
  • Member since Jul '04
  • THROW SOME DEES ON THAT B1TCH!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Sep 21, 2004, 09:34:58 AM »
Good that his jeep is trashed. I hope it's totaled and he has to walk. He's a idiot that gives the sport a bad name doing crap like that.
Get his name and adress so we can post it on Pirate and let the locals go have a word with him about his stupidity that is going to get us all banned from the trails. Feed him to the...

DUDE! thats true how you said that all of us true wheelers could get bad names from this but, rather than you going and RATTING him out, why dont you have a talk with the rookie yourself. it seems as though you want to let other guys do the hard $h!t.do it yourself.
« Last Edit: Sep 22, 2004, 10:04:38 AM by BigMike »
***ROCK BRAWLERS~Southern Cali***
 www.rockbrawlers.com 

'85 Toy, 42's and a body lift!

ROCK IT TILL THE WHEELS FALL OFF!!

4DEES

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Jul '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Sep 21, 2004, 09:35:53 AM »
I didnt qoute that correctly, but you get the point.

Edit by BigMike: I got it - just use the modify button above right of each of your posts if you need to modify them  :redface:
« Last Edit: Sep 22, 2004, 10:05:39 AM by BigMike »
 www.rockbrawlers.com 

GrimReaper

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Aug '04
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: Sep 21, 2004, 09:39:30 AM »
I didnt qoute that correctly, but you get the point.

You buying the plane ticket? I'm about 2500 miles away or I would be happy to do it. I do it al lthe time with locals.

4DEES

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Jul '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Sep 22, 2004, 12:12:44 AM »
You buying the plane ticket? I'm about 2500 miles away or I would be happy to do it. I do it al lthe time with locals.

woooooooooooooooooooooooooow, :clap2:,well then let them handle it.oh yeah, about you saying:"...good I hope he totaled it...." would you want that to happen to you homie??????I dont know the fool, but thats some jacked up $h!t to say about someone.
« Last Edit: Sep 22, 2004, 10:05:59 AM by BigMike »
 www.rockbrawlers.com 

kyle_22r

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 530
  • Male Posts: 1,233
  • Member since Dec '03
  • yellow beast
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Sep 22, 2004, 04:10:42 AM »
H2's :headshake:

Yesterday I was waiting in line and this H2 went over the curb to avoid traffic bet that made him feel he was off-roading :headshake:
reminds me of a UPS truck a few months back that i saw, he hopped over the curb and passed 3 cars to take a right turn :laugh:

BigMike

• Administrator
  • Member since Apr '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: Sep 22, 2004, 10:06:44 AM »

Mike D [OP]

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Member since Jun '04
  • MMMMMMMMMM........
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #19 on: Sep 22, 2004, 02:31:15 PM »
No hes my homie

Dark Chaos

• Marlin Crawler
  • I used to Crawl. I still do, but I used to, too.
« Reply #20 on: Sep 25, 2004, 02:50:22 PM »
AHHHHH!! Yes the H2 the $50,000 breadbox on wheels what was GM thinking. Any way my jerk bag (hopefully adopted) cousin got one he thinks he is the :pokinit: now. Saying how he climbs over these huge rocks into mud pits 4’ deep with out spinning a tire. :bull crap: Then her turns to me a starts giving me static about my Toy why did you buy that Jap POS I am always towing out these little Turdotas and the rest of those zipper head vehicles on the trail you never see a Jeep or another American made vehicle stuck never. Then he said the wrong thing I bet my H2 can out wheel your Turdota. I said Alright Inbreed lets go!! We went out to the same trail that he has conquered time and time again and pulling out all Foreign made 4x4 vehicle that are stuck. We pull up to this entrance were it is a little tight he screams here is my entrance Nip owners first so you can watch American perfection and muscle at work. The entrance of his trail went straight then dropped off in to this mud pit were the mud was about a foot deep and about 10’ long then it up this in hill were it is almost like a triangle in between these two trees then back down to level ground. It was not hard just really tight When I made it through I yelled ok it is your turn He goes into the pit and up the hill remember those two trees now they have a yellow tint to them he got stuck between those two trees, you should have saw his face when he stopped dead, he started crying like a little pregnant dog my daddy is going to kill me were are you going he is screaming I got to go man Big O is coming on in an hour. My aunt called me up screaming at me why didn’t you help him you left him in the woods all by himself he was scared. I said he was not by himself he had all the woodland creatures to keep him company. Do you know it took him 8hrs to get his vehicle out and my husbands insurance company has ruled it as a total loss. I demand an answer why did you leave him I said Big O Was coming on cartoon network at 5:00 and I did not want to miss it and he would not let me watch it on his TV in his H2 plus he said he does not want help from a zipper head vehicle. She hung up on me and they have not talked to me even when they come over for Sunday dinner.  :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha:

SWAMPER

• Member since May '04
  • Semper Fi
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Sep 25, 2004, 06:32:25 PM »
 :chew: Ah the bitter taste of humiliation :yupyup:

Skinny_Pedal

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: 89
  • Male Posts: 2,833
  • Member since Apr '04
  • work so I can support my lifestyle
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #22 on: Sep 26, 2004, 02:11:51 PM »
AHHHHH!! Yes the H2 the $50,000 breadbox on wheels what was GM thinking. Any way my jerk bag (hopefully adopted) cousin got one he thinks he is the :pokinit: now. Saying how he climbs over these huge rocks into mud pits 4’ deep with out spinning a tire. :bull crap: Then her turns to me a starts giving me static about my Toy why did you buy that Jap POS I am always towing out these little Turdotas and the rest of those zipper head vehicles on the trail you never see a Jeep or another American made vehicle stuck never. Then he said the wrong thing I bet my H2 can out wheel your Turdota. I said Alright Inbreed lets go!! We went out to the same trail that he has conquered time and time again and pulling out all Foreign made 4x4 vehicle that are stuck. We pull up to this entrance were it is a little tight he screams here is my entrance Nip owners first so you can watch American perfection and muscle at work. The entrance of his trail went straight then dropped off in to this mud pit were the mud was about a foot deep and about 10’ long then it up this in hill were it is almost like a triangle in between these two trees then back down to level ground. It was not hard just really tight When I made it through I yelled ok it is your turn He goes into the pit and up the hill remember those two trees now they have a yellow tint to them he got stuck between those two trees, you should have saw his face when he stopped dead, he started crying like a little pregnant dog my daddy is going to kill me were are you going he is screaming I got to go man Big O is coming on in an hour. My aunt called me up screaming at me why didn’t you help him you left him in the woods all by himself he was scared. I said he was not by himself he had all the woodland creatures to keep him company. Do you know it took him 8hrs to get his vehicle out and my husbands insurance company has ruled it as a total loss. I demand an answer why did you leave him I said Big O Was coming on cartoon network at 5:00 and I did not want to miss it and he would not let me watch it on his TV in his H2 plus he said he does not want help from a zipper head vehicle. She hung up on me and they have not talked to me even when they come over for Sunday dinner.  :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha:

i am so happy u did that.  :biggthumpup: to u
Im an OG

lowgeared

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: -1
  • Male Posts: 556
  • Member since Oct '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Sep 26, 2004, 03:58:06 PM »
I honestly think the H2s are kinda unique looking (read cool).  They really do suck off road though.  Wheeled with a few and they can't get any traction and makes them look pretty stupid.  Esp. rockcrawling up hill.  Ouch.
Friends help you move.  Real friends help you move bodies.

Mike D [OP]

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Member since Jun '04
  • MMMMMMMMMM........
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #24 on: Sep 26, 2004, 07:34:56 PM »
way to go, you should have pulled him forwards :yupyup:

iNfErNaL

• El Presidente
  • Turtle Points: 109
  • Male Posts: 7,509
  • Member since Aug '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Sep 27, 2004, 02:16:16 AM »
Yo Mike D,who's Toy is that on your avatar?
WWW.GLOBALOFFROADSUPPLY.COM

Support Your Local Brawlers
 www.RockBrawlers.com 

www.offroadtruckshow.com

BigMike

• Administrator
  • Member since Apr '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: Sep 27, 2004, 07:42:02 AM »
LILSWAMP is not nice  :headshake:

SWAMPER

• Member since May '04
  • Semper Fi
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: Sep 27, 2004, 07:44:19 AM »
Oh darn ill delete it then  ::)

BigMike

• Administrator
  • Member since Apr '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Sep 27, 2004, 07:45:59 AM »
:smack:

SWAMPER

• Member since May '04
  • Semper Fi
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Sep 27, 2004, 08:04:53 AM »
What?  :dunno: