Author Topic: Oroville, Ca Ophir Fire, Close Call This Morning...  (Read 3960 times)

Doof

• Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 41
  • Male Posts: 3,205
  • Member since Apr '07
  • establised summer of 89
    • View Profile
same thing here, passed your shop countless times going to tahoe or somewhere that requires me to go down past oroville... ill stop by if i have time or give you a good rev

ontherocks

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 983
  • Member since Jul '07
  • ECV-711
    • View Profile
Goose... I can't believe you work there LOL.  I used to live about 500 ft down 70 from Palermo (Gold Run Ct.) and we used to drive by that place all the time.  I'm so glad ya'll are okay and that the shop was spared! (I always thought that place was abandoned when I was younger.... :doh: )

I do have a question though.  I have a friend that lives on Palermo.  I don't know if she's okay cuz I don't have her number, and I know the fire (according to the maps) went right up to her property line and burned out her neighbor.  I have no idea if her place was spared or not.  Do you ever make it out palermo way? Do you have any fire pics of out there? I'm interested in between Lone Tree and Hwy 70 on the North side of Palermo.....

im workin in palermo right now, i can look into it for ya.
4.7 t-case, welded rear, 33s, sr5 buckits, sas sooner than later. http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=74399.0

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 11
  • Female Posts: 8,265
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
im workin in palermo right now, i can look into it for ya.

Thank you! Her place is D & R Carriages it's a little ranch I believe it's the second to last house on the left before you get to Lone Tree coming from 70....

Thanks!
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift - that's why they call it the present." - RW Emerson -