Author Topic: Hi Long Time no talk  (Read 4518 times)

Ron

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: -1
  • Member since May '02
    • View Profile
Hi Long Time no talk
« on: May 05, 2003, 05:27:12 PM »
Hi Marlin and team.

I have dropped in here as a guest from time to time to see how things are going.  Just because I am no longer a member of your team does not mean that I don't care.  First of all I'd like to tell Marlin that I have not forgotten about the money I still owe you.  It's just that I'm not in a position to get any to you at this time.  But rest assured I will pay you because I do owe you.   I went through a very hard time after my departure from Marlin.  It took me forever to find a job.  Then I had to deal with my father whom I was very close with battling with cancer.  He passed away on October 2, 2002.  Two weeks later I started a new carreer for a company named United Laboratories.  I am the ONLY Sales Representative for the counties of Fresno, Madera, Kings, and Tulare counties.  I have a product line of over 400 HIGH QUALITY products.  They are chemical in nature.  I started with no clients on Nov 1 2002.  Since then I have developed almost 40 regular clients and have never lost a single one...because the products and my service is unserpassed.  Any business can be benefited by my products and service.   Because of my committment to my customers I have established a highly reputable clientel.  Some of which include: The City of Fresno, The City of Sanger, Madera Unified School District, Sanger Unified School District, Greyhound Bus in Fresno, Reedley Police Department, Madera Department of Corrections,  Gold's Gym in Fresno, and two of the Piccadilly Inns in Fresno.  They represent a portion of my clientel...and I had to gain them by "cold" calling.  But onece they experienced my product and realized that my commitment to them as human beings that put food on my table rather than being viewed as a "bottom line"  That's when the referrals began to poor in.  I thank Marlin for the opportunity to work for him.  That experienced taught me who I am and solidified my values and prepared me for the position I am now in.  If you're a company who uses chemicals such as Parts cleaner's that meet ALL EPA regulations, Lubricants,  oil spill cleaning and treatment, machine cleaning and degreasing,  graffitti removal,  disinfectant and sanitation chemicals, enzymatic waste water treatment, enzymatic odor control, and so much more, then call me.  I can effectively solve just about ANY chemical related issue.  You won't get a sales pitch but a hands on demonstration of the product (if possible) before you set up an account and purchase.  There's a reason why I have such a prestigeous line of customers and those who remember me from Marlin's establishment should know why.  My policy is to sell to my client's ONLY what they need...Only what works...For the lowest price possible.  If you are qualified to make purchases for your business and you want nothing less than the very best product and service in this area then call me or e-mail me and I'll come to see you to discuss wether I can truly be of service to you.  I don't look to replace a product that is working for you but rather I look to solve a problem that's not being met my a salesman who only cares about his bottom line.  I have several items that are top sellers for myself and for United because of their uniqueness.  The only time I want to replace any of you vendors is if I have product that will do a much better job or that will do just as good a job but at a lesser cost to your business.  I know that this is commercial.  But I wanted you to know that I have referrece after referrence from top organizations that praise my sales approach and my top of the line service.  I thank Marlin and BigMike for allowing me to share this with you.  Because my goal is to increase my clientel so that I am in a financial situation to first and for most pay a debt that I owe to a patient and true friend who probablly has written it off as a loss and who thinks that I have forgotten completely about which is not the case.  With that being said...If you're in any of the four counties that I service and you are the qualified purchaser for your business and you want to find out how I am truly unlike ANY "Salelman" you've ever dealbt with before...then call me at (559)875-8477 or 1-800-323-2594 ext 9856, or e-mail me at rolohuff3@yahoo.com.  Leave your name and number and I will contact you to set up a time to meet with you.  I will work around your schedule.  I have been reading the posts here just to stay afloat on what's going with the people who truly enjoyed serving.  Marlin,  thank you for you patience it is not in vain. :thumb:

Sincerely,

Ron Huffman
« Last Edit: Dec 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1056988800 »
Put other people needs before your own and you will be a wealthy individual

Tim Florian

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 1
  • Member since Oct '02
  • Formally Tbnbears Castaic CA
    • View Profile
Re: Hi Long Time no talk
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2003, 05:32:21 PM »
:sleeping:
Staying Clean One Day at a Time

cruzila

• Go go cruzila!
  • Hawk
  • Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 41
  • Male Posts: 3,848
  • Member since May '02
  • MC20/21 Toybox #002 2.28 = 154:1
    • View Profile
    • MTA
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2003, 08:07:31 AM »
My condolances on your Father.

Scott
If you would like to help save the Rubicon, send money to the Rubicon Trail Foundation

Friends of Eldorado National Forest

Ron [OP]

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: -1
  • Member since May '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2003, 11:22:39 AM »
Thank you Scott.  Losing my dad has taught me to truly appreciate the people I have in my life and not to take them for granted.

Take Care

Ron 8)
Put other people needs before your own and you will be a wealthy individual

Doc

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 1
  • Male Posts: 273
  • Member since May '02
  • pipeline is fun!
    • View Profile
    • Coast NDE
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2003, 06:03:21 PM »
Ron sorry to hear of your loss, Best of luck,

Matt ;)
Wow, really? I took 4 yrs off from this forum and my tag is still here?