Author Topic: FS/Trade CLEAN built exod 85 4runner  (Read 2364 times)

pardyam

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Dusty Trails
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Member since Apr '08
    • View Profile
FS/Trade CLEAN built exod 85 4runner
« on: Apr 13, 2008, 03:39:55 PM »
For Sale/trade 1985 4runner Rock crawler
Specs:
ENGINE:
Stock 22re(Fuel injected), 5 Speed trans, with K&N fitler, Optima Red Top with BTF battery holder, also has hand throttle,flowmaster exhaust, runs excellent just installed new water pump, tensioner pulley, belt, just changed oil and filter, has new radiator and runs very cool, new E2000 external fuel pump, in line fuel filter, and braided fuel lines installed with fuel cell
AXLES:
Front: BTF bomb proof diff cover, 5.29s, Detroit locker, Bobby Long 30 Splines, Aisin hubs w/ chromoly hub gear (for lifetime warrantee on longs),marlin crawler axle gusset, 2” aluminum spacers, hubs and longs installed about 3 rides ago
Rear: BTF bomb proof diff cover, 5.29s, full spool installed by southern offroad in august 2007, 2” wheel spacers
SUSPENSION:
63” chevys in rear with buggy leaf setup
not sure on front springs but they flex very well and balance with rears
rancho adjustable shocks
braided brake lines
shock hoops
T-Case/Steering/Drive shafts
4.7 marlin crawler gears
Hi-steer with hydro assist (installed by southern off-road in august 2007)
Long travel drive shafts built by Birmingham spring
EXTERIOR
Bed bobbed approximately 10 inches, 4xinovation Sliders, front bumper, and tube doors, Full Exo cage with x-brace professionally done by painless fabrication in opelika Alabama July 2007(same design tin benders did on the lime green 4runner only with different front bumper design and front fender bars), like new Warn 8000 lb winch only used probably three times to help other vehicles and re-spooled, properly every use, warn roller fair lead, truck had all body work done and was painted 2006 ecplise burnt orange in May 2007
INTERIOR:
Sony CD player
All weather 6x9s
Hand Throttle
4-point harnesses front and rear
15 gallon RCI fuel cell(installed July 2007)
Rhino lined floor
Custom sheet metal panels to fill in area from bed bob
TIRES/WHEELS:
36x13.50 Iroks id guess about 85-90% tread
15" extreme alloys (look like classic IIs)
Ive run these tires between 3-7 lbs since ive owned truck and have never blown a bead
· MISC/SPARES:
-Comes with best top bikini top ( can be seen on truck in some of the pictures)
-4 Rock lights
-Truck comes with full doors in perfrect condition
-Tailgate
-Spare driver side fender (new fender installed when painted)
-Warn hubs (became spares when aisin hubs were installed)
-Some axles I think are the marlin chromoly inners and not sure what kind of outer birfs (were in truck when I got it and never broke them but became spares when longfields were installed)
-A limited slip differential that was in truck when purchased and was replaced with detroit locker
-Spare front drive shaft and yoke for front or rear
-Full doors tailgate and fender are color the truck was when I got it I never got around to giving them to my painter

Ive had this truck for a little over a year now, It has been very well maintained. All of the parts are either new or like new. It has been very reliable, in over a year of wheeling i have only broken a rear driveshaft and that was probably my fault anyways. I think Ive done just about everything you can to this truck and Im looking to get something else to mess around with.

Things i would like to trade for: 2 or 4 seat buggys, Jeeps with atleast a 350 and 39s or 42s,
Trades i would consider: boats,cars, motorcycles of equal or greater value i could play with for a little while and then sell

The truck is located in birmingham alabama
Price is $11,500 with a tandem axle trailer (can be seen in some of the pictures) and 10,500 for just truck and spares, i wont sell trailer by itself unless some one buys the truck first

pictures can be seen at:
http://s275.photobucket.com/albums/jj298/pardyam/

if they dont work let me know and i can email you the album

if you have any more questions about the truck the best way to get in touch with me is email me at pardyam@auburn.edu, or call Andrew @ 205-296-9240
« Last Edit: Apr 15, 2008, 03:42:27 PM by pardyam »

helix66

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Nov '07
    • View Profile
Re: FS/Trade CLEAN built exod 85 4runner
« Reply #1 on: Apr 15, 2008, 02:53:53 PM »
Is it street legal?  The link didn't work, I think you have to post it differently.

pardyam [OP]

• Offline Dusty Trails
  • Member since Apr '08
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Apr 15, 2008, 03:34:39 PM »
Its street legal in alabama, and actually drives very well on the road I cruise to town and back sometimes on weekends. All it needs is a tag and insurance put on it which shouldn't be a problem because i have a clean title in hand. I dont really drive it on the street too much though because i have the trailer for it and im too cheap to pay for insurance on it every month. But kind of a funny story... one night really late i had a blow out on my tow rig on the way back from riding and didn't have a spare so i parked my tow rig on the side of the road and backed the 4runner off and drove it about 15 miles home and came back with a spare for the tow rig the next morning.

And im pretty sure i fixed the link, if it still doesn't work Ill be more than happy to email anyone the album that is interested
thanks Andrew
« Last Edit: Apr 15, 2008, 03:44:19 PM by pardyam »

helix66

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Nov '07
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Apr 16, 2008, 10:24:24 PM »
Looks nice, the link works!  I need something with all the cargo space available, no fuel cell, and I'm on the other side of the 48, either way good luck with the sale!

pardyam [OP]

• Offline Dusty Trails
  • Member since Apr '08
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2008, 02:21:31 PM »
New Parts and Lower price: I added a track bar to the rear last week as well as swapped the old rearend for an IFS rear, rig now has zero axle wrap. Now asking $10,000 for truck

pardyam [OP]

• Offline Dusty Trails
  • Member since Apr '08
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Jun 15, 2008, 04:27:20 PM »
bump