Author Topic: FS: R151 trans  (Read 5726 times)

JamesD

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Member since Dec '06
    • View Profile
Re: FS: R151 trans
« Reply #30 on: Apr 15, 2008, 10:19:42 AM »
Ok sorry for the late reply.  Here are the measurements: L: 27" H: 13" Weight is a 121 lbs with the bellhousing.

James
Sharon-It is odd how society sees things. Let's say a guy sleeps with all these girls, "he's the man!" or a stud but if a girl does, she's a total very *friendly* person or sleeper. Is society sexist?
Brandon-Well think about it this way. If a key can open a bunch of locks, it is viewed as a master key and is awesome to have but if a lock is opened by a lot of different keys, well thats a pretty shitty lock if you ask me.

robrub00

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: -231
  • Male Posts: 929
  • Member since Apr '05
  • One Day Ill be actually driving my toyota!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: Apr 15, 2008, 07:29:25 PM »
got a length??

jimbo74

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 2872
  • Male Posts: 8,707
  • Member since Sep '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: Apr 15, 2008, 07:37:01 PM »
Ok sorry for the late reply.  Here are the measurements: L: 27" H: 13" Weight is a 121 lbs with the bellhousing.

James

you are missing one of the factors.... length x width x height x weight
:usa:

The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission.

~ John F. Kennedy ~

JamesD [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Dec '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: Apr 15, 2008, 08:13:35 PM »
Width is smaller than height. I left out that measurement since I did not think it was needed for shipping. The width is 11". I would be shipping the bellhousing seperate.

James
Sharon-It is odd how society sees things. Let's say a guy sleeps with all these girls, "he's the man!" or a stud but if a girl does, she's a total very *friendly* person or sleeper. Is society sexist?
Brandon-Well think about it this way. If a key can open a bunch of locks, it is viewed as a master key and is awesome to have but if a lock is opened by a lot of different keys, well thats a pretty shitty lock if you ask me.

JamesD [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Dec '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: Apr 15, 2008, 08:14:29 PM »
got a length??

Right there in front of you chief.

jimbo74

• Member since Sep '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: Apr 15, 2008, 08:19:38 PM »
Right there in front of you chief.

well that depends on how you look at the dimensions....
L: 27" H: 13" Weight is a 121 lbs with the bellhousing.
doesnt have the 11" dimension you added

now do you have a box or crate this size? or is this just the size of the tranny itself?

The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission.

~ John F. Kennedy ~

JamesD [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Dec '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: Apr 15, 2008, 09:07:51 PM »
well that depends on how you look at the dimensions....  doesnt have the 11" dimension you added

now do you have a box or crate this size? or is this just the size of the tranny itself?

Rubbermaid container Jim.

James

jimbo74

• Member since Sep '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: Apr 15, 2008, 09:10:49 PM »
i am trying to help rob get this... its my fedex account he will be using, thats why i am trying to find out the specifics

are you planning on just dripping it in the tub? or using any type of cardboard, or bubble wrap or anything to prevent shifting? that stuff can also add some weight too

~ John F. Kennedy ~

JamesD [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Dec '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: Apr 15, 2008, 10:25:18 PM »
You have all the info you need. Of course it will be package well. I'am not some idiot who will throw it in a plastic tub and say "here you go!" This is not my first time shipping something just my first time shipping a transmission. You two guys use my email from now on. It is faster and easier: srvanddt at gmail dot com

James

jimbo74

• Member since Sep '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: Apr 15, 2008, 10:36:09 PM »
You have all the info you need. Of course it will be package well. I'am not some idiot who will throw it in a plastic tub and say "here you go!" This is not my first time shipping something just my first time shipping a transmission. You two guys use my email from now on. It is faster and easier: srvanddt at gmail dot com

James

never said you were an idiot just wanted to make all the bases clear... i have a fedex account becuase i work for fedex, and i have seen some awesome packaging and some crackhead packaging..... just trying to insure that everything is well for everyone.

~ John F. Kennedy ~

JamesD [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Dec '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: Apr 16, 2008, 06:09:11 AM »
I just thought you were being an ass. My bad.

DTB

• Shoutbox Moderator
  • Turtle Points: 2
  • Male Posts: 7,110
  • Member since Nov '05
  • Squirrels and beer don't mix
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: Apr 16, 2008, 06:10:57 AM »
I just thought you were being an ass. My bad.
Jim's just trying to help....it just doesnt always seem that way to everyone :thumbsup:
RIP KYOTA
toyminator2000 – There has to be dumb people in order for there to be smart people
Low down & durrrrrrty Rock Stacking Web Wheeler :driving: Too many Yuppies..:shake:...Not enough Hippies :flamer:  Hobbies: stealing cookies, slangin' tacos, owning tequila bars, wheeling with paco

JamesD [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Dec '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: Apr 19, 2008, 12:10:10 PM »
SOLD!!