Author Topic: I got to do a trail fix with the MAN himself!!!  (Read 2991 times)

Blingn

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: -14
  • Male Posts: 2,337
  • Member since May '06
I got to do a trail fix with the MAN himself!!!
« on: Sep 19, 2007, 02:27:56 PM »
It all started on cad hill.  I was counting rigs and I was up to 35 on my rig.  So I was going to play a joke on the last rig and tell them they were number 125  :shhh:.  When on my way I discovered a rig in line that was a yota with a4.3 chev motor that would not run or start.  I went to get the tester and get started on the trail fix.  There were wires going everywhere.  Bigmike and I gave it a shot by testing wires and jumping the two soleniods.  We took the starter out and got it to spin and the bendix to kick out and all was good.  When we put it back in nothing.  Then here came the MAN< MARLIN.  He also did testing and he worked his magic and figured out that the other battery cable that was on the side terminal and not on the top terminal that we were testing was not making a good conection.  BINGO he was right.  It was awesome to get a chance to work with MARLIN and BIGMIKE these guys are great.  Thanks for giving me the chance to work with ya.  It was awesome giving Marlin a high five after he fixed the problem.  We were so happy.  :beer: :beerchug:

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Internet Lassies
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 23
  • Female Posts: 8,253
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
It was deffinitely rewarding hanging out with Marlin, Mike, Christine and their group :yesnod:
Migo Gone

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift - that's why they call it the present." - RW Emerson -

When God closes a door, he always opens a window.

iNfErNaL

• El Presidente
  • Turtle Points: 83
  • Male Posts: 7,524
  • Member since Aug '04
It was deffinitely rewarding hanging out with Marlin, Mike, Christine and their group :yesnod:
Well,it's allways fun hangin' with Marlin and Christine... Mike?,not so much  :nope:   

:rofl2:
WWW.GLOBALOFFROADSUPPLY.COM

Support Your Local Brawlers
 www.RockBrawlers.com 

www.offroadtruckshow.com

Hammerhead

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 112
  • Male Posts: 564
  • Member since Nov '04
  • Junkyard Dog
I hear that Bling. 

A couple years ago at the GGG I got to spend a couple days hangin out with Marlin down near Mesquite Nevada.  We had a great time wheelin' and talkin' tech around camp.  Marlin and Christine are real people and are welcome around our campfire or on the trail anytime.  Somewhere I have some pics from that outting. I think I even have a pic of Marlin helping us rescue an FJ40 with a bent tie-rod.  I'll have to look...
'85 4runner

BigMike

• Administrator
  • Turtle Points: 1362
  • Male Posts: 17,808
  • Member since Apr '02
  • 511:1 Club
    • Bone-Stock Plane-Jane 1981 Shortbed Pickup
Well,it's allways fun hangin' with Marlin and Christine... Mike?,not so much  :nope:

I heard we are running Jack Hammer together next month. Watch for me, I'll be the guy with his tire on your hood :gap:
New Instagram: @SlowestTacoma

Check out our new Rock Crawling Videos!
2016 56-speed 580:1 Triple T/Case 3rd gen Tacoma Rock Crawler   
1981 36-speed 511:1 3RZ-FE Rock Crawler
1987 6-speed Supercharged 4A-GZE MR2
Error occurred because of error.
"The worst of both worlds, the best of neither." -abnormaltoy
Things are only impossible until they are not.