Author Topic: I need some info on the San Diego area  (Read 8287 times)

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 714
  • Male Posts: 640
  • Member since Jul '03
  • I'll do the thinnin' around here Baba Looey!
    • View Profile
Re: I need some info on the San Diego area
« Reply #30 on: Aug 27, 2007, 11:05:56 PM »
Obviously he respects you. 

It's mutual.  :usa:
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)

fordh8r

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: 850
  • Male Posts: 2,588
  • Member since Jan '07
  • when my toyota grows up it'll be just like my chevy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: Aug 27, 2007, 11:07:46 PM »
even better!  :yupyup:  :biggthumpup:

Misfit4Runner

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 313
  • Member since Jul '07
  • This line intentionally left blank
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: Aug 28, 2007, 02:35:14 PM »
their are a few great places to check them out this is la jolla said like (la hoya) theirs the cliffs that over look the reef and great surf spots such as hospitals, big rock, and a lil south is sunset which has another set of beautiful cliffs also where the cliffs in la jolla are are some TOP dollar places to eat heres a pic from this site www.inetours.com/San_Diego/La_Jolla.html.  Also if you go the the beach on lajolla a lil north of the cliffs, then under the Pier for a sweet romantic stroll down the beach with all the tide pools and cliffs on the sides and the occasional hanglider. better at sunset though makes for the romantic drop and if they do happen to walk to far past the sometimes their cones their wont be old naked dudes on blacks beach  :puke3: also watch out for high tide.. sometimes can get yeah if your not ready and yeah walk down the beach :yupyup:

Theirs the cliffs off Carlsbad but nothing right their to eat really and theirs always Catalina island
If you dont stand behind our troops, Please feel free to stand in front of them.

88 xtra cab sas'd dual cases flatbed

abnormaltoy [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: Sep 02, 2007, 07:25:21 PM »
Well...she said yes!

Thursday, they decided to go to Disney Land instead of San Diego. So, I guess there's a daily parade out there...the parade passes and he gets down on one knee...I'll have to wait to see the video of it before I know much else!
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)

fordh8r

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: 850
  • Male Posts: 2,588
  • Member since Jan '07
  • when my toyota grows up it'll be just like my chevy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: Sep 02, 2007, 07:49:55 PM »
 :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: Congrats on your son-in-law to be!  :thumbs:

abnormaltoy [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: Sep 02, 2007, 08:07:53 PM »
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: Congrats on your son-in-law to be!  :thumbs:

I wonder when I'll be...Grampa? 

-- Winston Churchill

Travis Tritt (I know!)

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: Sep 02, 2007, 08:09:14 PM »
sorry this is so late, but congrats AT!!!  :clap: 
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent

abnormaltoy [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: Sep 02, 2007, 08:20:10 PM »
sorry this is so late, but congrats AT!!!  :clap: 

No problem at all!

-- Winston Churchill

Travis Tritt (I know!)