Author Topic: Maps...?!  (Read 1700 times)

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 11
  • Female Posts: 8,265
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
Maps...?!
« on: Aug 15, 2007, 04:18:19 PM »
Does anyone have a numbered map in .pdf or an electronically transferrable file? The only ones I can come up with are very vague....

this is the rough side by side of Prop A vs. Prop D... The darker area is showing the more dense areas of the forests....... :disturbed:   If I had a numbered map I could chop out a few sections that are the most effected (as shown below) with road numbers etc.

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift - that's why they call it the present." - RW Emerson -

cougarfreak

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 2
  • Male Posts: 176
  • Member since Jun '05
  • Cruise Moab '06 Kane Creek
    • View Profile
    • cougarfreakphoto.com
Re: Maps...?!
« Reply #1 on: Aug 21, 2007, 06:03:40 PM »
In the spirit of the above post by FFC...

I am not a new wheeler, but I haven't been to many places. I am not clear on where many of the routes and trails that wheelers frequent are. It might be a good idea, short of listing every route on the DEIS, to include a list of wheeling spots, such as Strawberry, Slickrock, and Deer Valley, or Barrett Lake (I'm not even sure if all of these are in Eldo County or not). What I'm getting at here is this, I want to write letters on DEIS, but am unsure of specific routes. I am also aware that there are many routes that are not FS numbered, but have great wheeling... GPS co-ord.'s. I know many have secret wheeling spots, but if we don't bring them out in the open, They'll be closed.

So post up MUST HAVE Routes so we can flood comments in on them.
I don't care if you laugh with me or at me, just laugh!!!

'97 4Runner, SAS'ed, cstm cougarfreak exo n traction bar,  YJ rears military wrapped w/ waggy main in front, Chevy 63's rear, King res. shocks & air bumps, Detroit locked D60 35sp chromo rear, '81 Waggy front D44 , chromo n superjoints, 35" BFG mud KM, Marlin 2.28 dual, twinned

http://www.cougarfreakphoto.com/index.php?ShowPage=4Runner

Blingn

• Rock Ninja
  • Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 155
  • Male Posts: 2,356
  • Member since May '06
    • View Profile