Author Topic: PICS:The 85 on it's first wheeling trip and her first flop!!!!!! PICS:  (Read 29681 times)

Lizard_lips

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 12
  • Male Posts: 1,076
  • Member since Aug '02
  • Marlin Crawler
    • View Profile
Got it going finally. gonna probably pull the thirds and weld them if I can find a front shaft. Or some one tons quick and then head down to the hammers
The statistic on sanity is that One in every four is insane, Think of your three best friends if they're ok then its you.

Misfit4Runner

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 313
  • Member since Jul '07
  • This line intentionally left blank
    • View Profile
yah im doing my front and pushin it up a few inches, putting the detroit in the front then welding the rear.. ill try hammers lets see
If you dont stand behind our troops, Please feel free to stand in front of them.

88 xtra cab sas'd dual cases flatbed

gtoyonrocks [OP]

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 2
  • Male Posts: 977
  • Member since Dec '06
    • View Profile
Lizard lips, why don't you just make a square shaft. Let me know when you guys are planning to head to hammers, maybe I can meet you guys out there.

Misfit, What are your plans for the front? Are you going to run rears up front? You could rehang a new front hanger, I would recommend running Jaks front hanger. Then you could keep your marlin springs and just move the hanger forward, you may still have to do a little tubbing. 
1985 toy, Hybrid 20r/22r on propane, 30splines, custom built leaf packs, welded front and rear diffs, dual ultimate crawler, full hydro, full exo, flat bed, 37' mtrs

Lizard_lips

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 12
  • Male Posts: 1,076
  • Member since Aug '02
  • Marlin Crawler
    • View Profile
yeah I keep tossing around the idea. I'll probably end up cutting some square tube and making one, and i'll let you know about the hammers
The statistic on sanity is that One in every four is insane, Think of your three best friends if they're ok then its you.

Misfit4Runner

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Jul '07
    • View Profile
I'm more than likely gonna stick with the marlin springs get some new hangers (chris was talking bananas :bananasplit: ) get rid of that body lift maybe some wheel spacers if I cant tuck those tires with some more trimming. An exo would be great but I don't think I have the time or spare dough. :bling:

damn these smilies are addicting hu?  :willynilly:
If you dont stand behind our troops, Please feel free to stand in front of them.

gtoyonrocks [OP]

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Dec '06
    • View Profile
Chris just had your truck over at my house. I think he had it more twisted than it's ever been, it's started to go over on it's side, but thank God there were four of us out there, we held it up, if that thing would have flopped I would have gotten evicted. That thing works pretty good, it will work even better when you get the bugs worked out of it.

1985 toy, Hybrid 20r/22r on propane, 30splines, custom built leaf packs, welded front and rear diffs, dual ultimate crawler, full hydro, full exo, flat bed, 37' mtrs

gtoyonrocks [OP]

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Dec '06
    • View Profile
Lizzard Lips, let me know :gap: :gap: :gap: :gap: :gap: :gap:

YotaChris

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 47
  • Male Posts: 274
  • Member since Jan '04
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
 :tantrum: What the heck you "A" hole. I hope you do get evicted you lying sack of  :pokinit:. Besides he's already seen the pic.  :snapshot: :hammer:
I LOVE MY YOTAS!!

Misfit4Runner

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Jul '07
    • View Profile
lol yah I already seen. But I did hear about it before I seen it. Speaking of which.. I gotta tell chris to take my tires off and run his... those bias tires aint gonna hold up forever with him bombing my truck around town  :smack:

YotaChris

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Jan '04
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
No but mine will just sitting there  :yesnod:  :beerchug:  :gap:  :clap:  :driving:
I LOVE MY YOTAS!!

Misfit4Runner

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Jul '07
    • View Profile
 :ha_ha: :ha_ha: :ha_ha: thats Hilariouse!!! Wait.. no its not :snare:  But hey one more month....  :bash: :boxing: by the way I'm the smiley winning  :beerchug:

gtoyonrocks [OP]

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Dec '06
    • View Profile
I'm pretty sure your brothers got you on this one. I think he can take you, you better swap those tires. What's the deal with wanting me to get evicted?? Where are those pics, have you posted them???
« Last Edit: Aug 12, 2007, 10:34:57 PM by gtoyonrocks »

Misfit4Runner

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Jul '07
    • View Profile
lol yah he posted them their in my thread.... ive always been able to take him  me> :slap: <chris

gtoyonrocks [OP]

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Dec '06
    • View Profile
HAHA, pretty funny stuff. I'll have to check out those pics. I'm heading to work, running late, I have seemed to have started a new trend for myself. LATE LATE LATE.

YotaChris

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Jan '04
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
 :blah:   :ha_ha: :rofl::ha_ha: Thats what he thinks. Ask him who kicks the :pokinit: out of him on the track.  :psss: this is about all he can do. :rara: :cheer: :popcorn:
I LOVE MY YOTAS!!

Misfit4Runner

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Jul '07
    • View Profile
 :blah: track this.. track that  :blah: Its ok Ive been a lil to busy to ride all the time  :shake: lets get a fdew airsoft guns and see whos better at what ive been doing  :whip: because what youve been up too is really kinda scary   :gay:

gtoyonrocks [OP]

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Dec '06
    • View Profile
It sounds like you guys have a little catching up to do  :_order: :_order::smooch:.

Misfit4Runner

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Jul '07
    • View Profile
its only been about 4 years  :beerchug:

gtoyonrocks [OP]

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Dec '06
    • View Profile
Yea, that's a while. I'm here because I joined the military. I have been here for almost 8 years, time flies.

Misfit4Runner

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Jul '07
    • View Profile
yeah Chris told me... navy right? Time does fly but at the same time I feel like I haven't been home forever... I'm deff the idiot for volunteering for NC  :smack:

how do you spell by the way?

YotaChris

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Jan '04
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
 :ha_ha: :haha: If I remember right andrew, I "ME"--> :spankbutt:<--"you" in bb gun wars even after you joined the marines. But don't worry it's ok.  :therethere: At least you are good at something...-->  :bananapc:
I LOVE MY YOTAS!!

Misfit4Runner

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Jul '07
    • View Profile
?? when did we have bb guns?after all our stuff burned? you need to lay off the pipe and you came nowhere near my arse with a sex toy........sicko

YotaChris

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Jan '04
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
 :ha_ha: Ya we had some redryders after the fires. I love how we are all completely  :offtopic:  :woohoo:!
I LOVE MY YOTAS!!

Misfit4Runner

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Jul '07
    • View Profile
well then I chalange you to a duel  :smoke:

oh yah I got a big like f350 and a 5th wheel to take to the dessert!  :rockingout: :spin: :woohoo:

uh hu uh hu :banana: can yah feel that sucka :bananasplit:

YotaChris

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Jan '04
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
oh yah I got a big like f350 and a 5th wheel to take to the dessert!  :rockingout: :spin: :woohoo:
Where when and how did you get this? Do you just know someone who will let you borrow it or something?
I LOVE MY YOTAS!!

Misfit4Runner

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Jul '07
    • View Profile
kellys aunt whos husband just died called us up and told us we could take it to the dez whenever soo sense kelly siad that her aunt spoilds her like crazy and that her aunt cant drive the truck anyhow shes gonna talk her into letting us have it.... if not I still can use it whenever

YotaChris

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Jan '04
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
Sweet If we have to and can maybe get it for cheap I'll help pitch in. :thumbs:
I LOVE MY YOTAS!!

Misfit4Runner

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Jul '07
    • View Profile
thats what Im saying

Yoat Goat

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 37
  • Male Posts: 731
  • Member since Aug '07
  • Someday my truck will look like this
    • View Profile
What suspension ya runnin'? Got some good flex!
T urning
O ver after
Y ears
O f
T rail
A buse

norcalyota

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Male Posts: 39
  • Member since Mar '07
    • View Profile
what a beast, looks like you do good work!
JASON