Author Topic: Miscellaneous ramblings  (Read 1442 times)

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 714
  • Male Posts: 640
  • Member since Jul '03
  • I'll do the thinnin' around here Baba Looey!
    • View Profile
Miscellaneous ramblings
« on: Jul 18, 2007, 03:10:58 PM »

I’d like to share with you a random thought I had today on the state of apartment dwellers who own dogs. I just pulled in to one of the few shady parking spots near my humble abode here in the “Mud Huts on Pantano” and was uncommonly struck by a common sight. A comely young lass out to let her canine companion relieve itself of the kibble knocking at it’s backdoor, yearning to be free. After Spot did the deed, said lass, in deference to the barefoot neighborhood children, dutifully slipped a brown (how poetic) bag of her dainty little hand, bent over (I need to thank her parents!) and scooped up the freshly reconstituted kibble and deftly pulled the bag backwards over the offensive, former canine feast. Now holding the warm, steaming contents of this little bag in her hand she praised the doggie and carried the polyethylene packet over to the dumpster and transferred ownership of the goods.
My questions are:
How much do you have to love something to carry around a plastic bag of their waste?
Would they do the same for their mate?
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)

kneedownnate

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1088
  • Male Posts: 9,756
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
Re: Miscellaneous ramblings
« Reply #1 on: Jul 18, 2007, 07:09:20 PM »
I think some people do similar acts for their s.o. :ack:

Nice to hear a hot chick would actually do that.  Pics of said bent over hottie!
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

abnormaltoy [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Jul 18, 2007, 07:19:21 PM »
I think some people do similar acts for their s.o. :ack:

Nice to hear a hot chick would actually do that.  Pics of said bent over hottie!

Uh, that might be considered lecherous! But there's an image burned in my memory.
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)

Hammerhead

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 100
  • Male Posts: 564
  • Member since Nov '04
  • Junkyard Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Jul 18, 2007, 10:03:08 PM »
 :rofl:
'82 pickup, +3, locked, doubled
'82 pickup, IFS long travel, V8
'85 4runner, V8 rock crawler
'88 X-cab, V6

Duffil

• *lurker*
  • Turtle Points: 138
  • Male Posts: 4,844
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
    • PhotoBucket
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #4 on: Jul 18, 2007, 10:07:49 PM »
we already know you are a lech.  Now give us eye candy!!!!!

On topic, I have never seen that around these parts.  the dogs :pokinit: where they want and owners could care less.

abnormaltoy [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Jul 18, 2007, 10:46:25 PM »
we already know you are a lech. 

I am crushed...not sayin it's not true.

-- Winston Churchill

Travis Tritt (I know!)

kneedownnate

• Turtle Points: 1088
  • Male Posts: 9,756
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Jul 18, 2007, 11:15:20 PM »
People's dogs often crap on our boat docks at work.  A lady recently drug her large dog (judging by the mass of turd) atleast 50 feet down the dock while it was plopping turdlets the whole way down the dock.  Never tried stopping or cleaning it up.

I saw a family watch their dog crap and start looking around to see if they were caught.  I stepped out of the boat I was watching from and said "I can get you a baggy if you'd like so you can clean that up", as if I thought they were looking for a bag rather than seeing if they were made :haha: 
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!