Author Topic: WEROCK Donner ski ranch June 28-July1st (PICS UP!!)  (Read 22620 times)

46&2

• Hillbilly
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 8
  • Male Posts: 4,834
  • Member since Dec '05
  • California livin'
    • View Profile
:yesnod:  For sure!!  I killed the camera once, had to go back t othe car and charge it for a while :hahaha:  It died again right after tracy jordan ran.  :hahaha: 

I was actually standing/leaning on that wall right above the Recovery rig (that silver jeep)  I was about 10 feet above it on the rock face.

Haha I bet I looked right at you. I wouldnt have know it was you though as I have never seen your face.  :dunno:

mtrdstuck that is a nice sequence! Wish I could have gotten some roll overs in sequence.

Heres a few more, I missed that Jeep rolling, couldnt get the damn camera started fast enough. Got the after math though. Next year I am definitely going for both days.

/\  I want one of those!! I caught one of the RC rock crawling comps and it was awesome. Those things look like so much fun. Where was Big Mike with the Mountaineer!!??
85 4Runner Build  /  Cool Foreign Toyotas  /  Toyota: We Want Diesel FB Page    Rockcrawlintoy – i guess moms will put the pups up on the beach when they go fisting

BLACKDOG [OP]

• 3.0 Killer
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
Haha I bet I looked right at you. I wouldnt have know it was you though as I have never seen your face.  :dunno:

Probably.  I'm kinda hard to miss.  :hahaha:  I was wearing a MCR5 t-shirt, Camo shorts, and a Marlin Hat. 

Wound up having a great vantage point for the shootout.  Although for a few seconds it looked like it might get a little hairy when Shannon Campbell ran that slab I was right next to in the opposite direction everyone else did (his second time running it) for the bonus gate :gap:  I didn't have a place to go if he came through the flags :yikes:
« Last Edit: Jul 03, 2007, 12:58:21 AM by BLACKDOG »
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent

46&2

• Hillbilly
  • Member since Dec '05
  • California livin'
    • View Profile
Ahh yeah I remember you from afar. Didnt get a good look at you up close. I saw a lot of folks rocking the  :turtle: gear.
85 4Runner Build  /  Cool Foreign Toyotas  /  Toyota: We Want Diesel FB Page    Rockcrawlintoy – i guess moms will put the pups up on the beach when they go fisting

BLACKDOG [OP]

• 3.0 Killer
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
Ahh yeah I remember you from afar. Didnt get a good look at you up close. I saw a lot of folks rocking the  :turtle: gear.

:yesnod:

So how were the R/C comps?  I never made it up there while they were running. 

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

-Ronald Reagan

Blingn

• Rock Ninja
  • Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 155
  • Male Posts: 2,356
  • Member since May '06
    • View Profile
:thunbs: wish i would have made it out there :down:

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Internet Lassies
  • Turtle Points: 11
  • Female Posts: 8,265
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
:thunbs: wish i would have made it out there :down:

:werd:

I can't see more than half the pics... BD, what pic hosting site do you use? :headscratch:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift - that's why they call it the present." - RW Emerson -

UKMyers

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 1
  • Male Posts: 188
  • Member since Jan '07
    • View Profile
I'm hoping to have my pics up soon. I took about 200 that day and just haven't had time to sort through them and upload the good ones. I got some wicked video of that jeep that was running in the unlimited class doing a huge endo off that big shelf on A3 I think it was. He stood on the gas and rode it on the front wheels for about 20 feet before going over frontwards hard.

46&2

• Hillbilly
  • Member since Dec '05
  • California livin'
    • View Profile
Sweet. I only caught part of one of the RC comps but they were entertaining. I actually wish I had seen more people participate, i just stopped by for about 10-15 minutes while on a beer run.

BLACKDOG [OP]

• 3.0 Killer
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
:werd:

I can't see more than half the pics... BD, what pic hosting site do you use? :headscratch:

Photobucket.  I can see them all :dunno:

-Ronald Reagan

46&2

• Hillbilly
  • Member since Dec '05
  • California livin'
    • View Profile
Yeah I am using photobucket too. Can you see the pics I posted FFC?

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Internet Lassies
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
Yeah I am using photobucket too. Can you see the pics I posted FFC?

Yeah for some reason I can only once in awhile see pics that BD posts... I can see yours fine :dunno:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift - that's why they call it the present." - RW Emerson -

46&2

• Hillbilly
  • Member since Dec '05
  • California livin'
    • View Profile
Huh....thats strange.  :headscratch:

azyota

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Member since Sep '06
    • View Profile
Only got one :down:

Thanks for posting the pic of us.

Anyone else have anymore action pics of my F-toy? My wife was spotting so we didn't get any pictures. I want some to send to sponsors. Thanks, Pat

roadcrawler

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Member since Jul '07
    • View Profile
that looks like the best damn time.
great freaking pics.
thanks

Hyena

• I'm Legit!!!
  • Turtle Points: 2401
  • Male Posts: 6,715
  • Member since Feb '04
  • AKA Baja Brad
    • View Profile
I was there, that me taking the picture up top.  i got some pics, but i am too tired to post them tonight.

BLACKDOG [OP]

• 3.0 Killer
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
I was there, that me taking the picture up top.  i got some pics, but i am too tired to post them tonight.

:rofl:  thats funny!  I'm betting I'm in your picture as well.  Thats actually my buddy directly in front of you with the ball cap and the long hair, and my dad sitting next to him on the right (your left in the pic) in the hat with the white bill

-Ronald Reagan

Hyena

• I'm Legit!!!
  • Turtle Points: 2401
  • Male Posts: 6,715
  • Member since Feb '04
  • AKA Baja Brad
    • View Profile

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Internet Lassies
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee