Author Topic: PNP Fairfield  (Read 1303 times)

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
PNP Fairfield
« on: Dec 02, 2006, 02:16:42 PM »
For those of you that are interested or care, there are several 1st and a few 2nd gen toys at the PNP in Fairfield in decent shape parts wise.  obviously all the drivetrains are pretty much gone, but if you're looking for some body parts, half doors, tailgates, etc.   they're there.  Also 1 1st gen runner, was in an accidnet but top is good for cutting down for a summer top, tailgate was there, and the interior was pretty complete

:dunno:
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent

kneedownnate

• Turtle Points: 1128
  • Male Posts: 9,757
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
Re: PNP Fairfield
« Reply #1 on: Dec 02, 2006, 09:28:05 PM »
Good job on the heads up jason :thumbs: , many people would keep that to themselves.
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

BLACKDOG [OP]

• 3.0 Killer
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
Re: PNP Fairfield
« Reply #2 on: Dec 08, 2006, 04:47:10 PM »
Good job on the heads up jason :thumbs: , many people would keep that to themselves.

I wouldn't have said anything, but they didn't have any third gens worth anything :hahaha:

Its no big deal, just like to help out where I can :thumbs:
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent