Author Topic: MISSING PERSON -FOUND IN SANTA MARIA NEVER WENT TO BAKERSFIELD  (Read 3183 times)

rockscrambler

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 800
  • Member since May '05
  • the rocscrambler's rock blazer
    • View Profile
    • Home of the rockscrambler
My Nephew left Santa Maria . Ca. 5:00 am Monday January 30th to go to his bosses house to go to Bakersfield Ca for a job he never 
arrived but we believe he may have just decided to drive his own truck to Bakersfield a Ford Ranger 4x4 black unknown year but for those
able it is registered in California to Randall Jason Zimmerman. I am in the process of getting more information and a picture. He is not the
type to just take off and not call his mother which is what he said he would do . we have talked to his boss and friends and no one has seen or heard from him . He also had mentioned to his mother that he might at sometime go to  Mississippi for a job . but that wasn't suppose to be until after bakersfield.
 the main think that has us concerned about is he told mother the night before he left that . "someone pulled a gun on him and threatened to shoot him " at his house the previous night . that is why he stayed at his mothers before going to Bakersfield.

as I said before more info and picture will  follow

so anyone in the Santa Maria to Bakersfield area - any help would be appreciated

by the way if anyone knows if there is a way for us to find out the lic# or Vin# from DMV with just his name and place of residence this would also be of great help
« Last Edit: Feb 10, 2006, 12:01:10 AM by rockscrambler »
we're born,we roll over,we crawl,we walk,we run,we drive,we install cages,we wheel,we crawl,we roll over,the circle of life is complete.!

"we sleep peaceably in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to bring violence upon those who would do us harm" to you I say thank you
87 Chevy K5 V10 tonka truck,87 Toyota 4runner
83 Jeep CJ8,sold-76 Dodge W200 & 87 Ford broncoII

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 11
  • Female Posts: 8,265
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
Re: MISSING PERSON - SANTA MARIA TO BAKERSFIELD
« Reply #1 on: Feb 03, 2006, 02:16:06 PM »
Call DMV and tell them it's a missing person's case.  Have you talked to the police yet? They can find the info by just using the name.  However, if you call they'll give you the information.  Or, you can simply go in and ask, but that takes lots of time. 

DMV 1-800-777-0133

Good luck I'll be prayin
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift - that's why they call it the present." - RW Emerson -

rockscrambler [OP]

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since May '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Feb 03, 2006, 02:26:23 PM »
UPDATE: The vehicle he was last seen in is a lifted 86 Ford Ranger 4x4 with 33" to 35" tires, in bed roll bar and matching spare, the truck is alittle beat but not bad . I know this is very vague info but if you see a truck that matches the description with a driver covered in tattoos let me know.

yeah I just described half the ford owners I know .

any help!
we're born,we roll over,we crawl,we walk,we run,we drive,we install cages,we wheel,we crawl,we roll over,the circle of life is complete.!

"we sleep peaceably in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to bring violence upon those who would do us harm" to you I say thank you

rockscrambler [OP]

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since May '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Feb 03, 2006, 02:30:42 PM »
Call DMV and tell them it's a missing person's case. Have you talked to the police yet? They can find the info by just using the name. However, if you call they'll give you the information. Or, you can simply go in and ask, but that takes lots of time.

DMV 1-800-777-0133

Good luck I'll be prayin
yeah got to thinking I know and am friends with several LAPD detectives they said they would see what they could do but they are limited by law as to what they can do . And thanx for the prayers your a peach!

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Feb 03, 2006, 02:57:30 PM »
yeah got to thinking I know and am friends with several LAPD detectives they said they would see what they could do but they are limited by law as to what they can do . And thanx for the prayers your a peach!

:down: dang dude, that sucks.  Have you talked to his mom about the records of the truck?  Try looking through pictures that have his truck in them, you might get lucky and find one where the license plate is visible. 

I'll be praying :yesnod:  and I'll keep an eye out for thew truck up here.  Probably won't do much good, but I'll be looking.

:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent

rockscrambler [OP]

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since May '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Feb 03, 2006, 04:52:50 PM »
:thumbs:  thanx BD prayers and keeping an eye out is all I can hope with such little to go on. no pics of the truck since he got it only a couple of weeks ago and his step dad only got it running 2 days before he left or was leaving . and the little punk (as my sister in law put it)is refusing to give her any information says he thru it all out when he gave the truck to Randy with a blown motor.

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #6 on: Feb 08, 2006, 12:25:27 AM »
RS what's the word??
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift - that's why they call it the present." - RW Emerson -

rockscrambler [OP]

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since May '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Feb 09, 2006, 01:40:07 PM »
still missing no word no sight of him or his truck . his mom is hiding something I think. she just seems to be............ well I'm not sure acting not like herself or i should say as concerned as she was like I asked for a picture when I started this thread and she still has not sent me one . and I don't have any myself

so for now no change!

rockscrambler [OP]

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since May '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Feb 09, 2006, 11:59:08 PM »
MISSING PERSON FOUND ---- MISSING PERSON FOUND ---- MISSING PERSON FOUND ---- MISSING PERSON FOUND. thank you all for anything and everything you did and said during my families difficult time but as he is home  :thumbs: , safe :wave:  , and is just a moron :slap:  , and never thought that anyone would care. and was shacked  :bumpinbutts: up with a girl in Santa maria the whole time. ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU.

kneedownnate

• Turtle Points: 1128
  • Male Posts: 9,757
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
You wanna borrow my "beat some sense into em" stick, or ya got your own? 
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
I thik he's got his own, nate :yupyup:   :bat:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

-Ronald Reagan

rockscrambler [OP]

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since May '05
    • View Profile
Thanks nate I already broke mine over his head so if I feel like going for round two I'll keep your offer in mind.

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
:thumbs: Well, look on the bright side, he's alright :disturbed:

Glad you guys found him :beerchug:

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
:thumbs: Well, look on the bright side, he's alright :disturbed:

Glad you guys found him :beerchug:
I'm doubting he's alright now, now that RS has talked to him :hahaha:

-Ronald Reagan

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
I'm doubting he's alright now, now that RS has talked to him :hahaha:

Rs AND rs  :shudder: Oh the agony :ack:

Rs and rs >>> :spankbutt: <<<Nephew