Author Topic: California girls  (Read 19783 times)

toybuilt

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: -275
  • Male Posts: 1,116
  • Member since Feb '05
  • toy + chevy = Toy-vie
    • View Profile
Re: California girls
« Reply #30 on: Dec 23, 2005, 08:34:21 PM »
Touche my good man! Proportional, just like that.....er, um 18 year old.... Course right now I'd take almost any proportion...........

just about all of use would I think :headscratch:
2021 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road

1983 Toyota Turned Chevy

Treat every day like its your last, because you never know when your time is up. In loving memory of Judstin.

wa4x4

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: -310
  • Male Posts: 1,569
  • Member since Jul '05
  • I'm about to tear the curb up
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: Dec 23, 2005, 08:48:02 PM »
Not me, no fat chicks... :ladys-man:
2007 Satin white pearl STi- mostly stock
2006 WRX TR 320whp 343wtq, taken in a road rage wreck
1998 4runner, needs to become wheeler status

wa4x4

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: -310
  • Male Posts: 1,569
  • Member since Jul '05
  • I'm about to tear the curb up
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: Dec 23, 2005, 08:48:31 PM »
Oh and by the way that girl looking to be anywhere from 17-19, but who knows?
2007 Satin white pearl STi- mostly stock
2006 WRX TR 320whp 343wtq, taken in a road rage wreck
1998 4runner, needs to become wheeler status

Cheesemaker

• Rock Ninja
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1363
  • Male Posts: 4,525
  • Member since Sep '04
  • Dean Tyler, you were an inspiration to all!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: Dec 24, 2005, 04:43:46 AM »
I like those "ape hangers!"
Miss ya Dean (4THEWKN) & Kyle (KYOTA)!!

4THEWKN~9/17/2006  If it wasn't for you, I'd be driving something other than a Toyota!

My build up ~ project Kilchis! http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=32961.0
Zak's truck build ~ http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=64319.0;topicseen

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Female Posts: 299
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: Dec 24, 2005, 06:25:50 AM »
And what's wrong with small boobies?! Don't tell me you discriminate. That wouldn't be very nice now would it? Gotta appreciate all sizes :thumbs:
what's worse is you have these, um... 18 year olds...that hear these comments about bigger is better, next thing you know a perfectly proportional um...woman... like this one is getting casaba melon implants that look absolutely ridiculous.
« Last Edit: Dec 24, 2005, 06:30:12 AM by MrsWillyMammoth »
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

How the Mammoth came to be

Number Two :pokinit:

kneedownnate

• Turtle Points: 1051
  • Male Posts: 9,755
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: Dec 24, 2005, 10:48:53 AM »
EXACTLY!!  I hate implants, they're gross!  There are girls out there who could actually use them cause they're dead flat (I like my friend's sister, but she tells me that she looks like a 12 year old boy in a bikini), and in my opinion it's cool as long as they're kept reasonable, but if it looks fake it looks gross to me.  I'm more of a shape man than a size man.
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

rockscrambler

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Male Posts: 800
  • Member since May '05
  • the rocscrambler's rock blazer
    • View Profile
    • Home of the rockscrambler
« Reply #36 on: Dec 24, 2005, 01:01:24 PM »
I'm sorry if I offend anyone with what I am going to say but !

I think that implants have one use and one use only and that is for reconstructive surgery after cancer or catastrophic injury to the breast and any Man,woman,or child (yes I've seen what I consider children with implants) that has this done for any other reason is not only a narcissistic idiot but also is in serious need of psychological help because to have such a major self esteem level as to risk your life for the visual pleasure of others is bordering on suicidal tendencies. even after they banned silicone in this country these people went to other countries so they could get silicone because they felt more like real breasts (nothing feel more real than real) so unless you go around feeling yourself  and unless you walk around with a friend carring a full length mirror on their back everywhere you go you are doing this for the pleasure and enjoyment of others because you can't see anything but the tops. and yes I feel the same about all elective plastic or cosmetic surgeries .

just my  :twocents:  and again sorry if I offended anyone
we're born,we roll over,we crawl,we walk,we run,we drive,we install cages,we wheel,we crawl,we roll over,the circle of life is complete.!

"we sleep peaceably in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to bring violence upon those who would do us harm" to you I say thank you
87 Chevy K5 V10 tonka truck,87 Toyota 4runner
83 Jeep CJ8,sold-76 Dodge W200 & 87 Ford broncoII

FATB0Y

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Male Posts: 2,803
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
    • fatboy on my space.com
« Reply #37 on: Dec 24, 2005, 01:12:33 PM »
They looked Like Felonteena's to me!   
:funny:

BUDDERS

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 15
  • Male Posts: 1,335
  • Member since Jul '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: Dec 24, 2005, 02:15:41 PM »
I see plenty of those girls here in San Diego, but the problem is that most of them are 12 trying to look like a 21yr old.  Kinda makes me sick after talking to them and finding out how old they really are.

I would rather have a girl with a nice shaped butt than big boobs - Just think of the chiropractor bills if you marry a girl with big 'ol personal floatation devices. -ouch!   Of course they can't look like 12 year old boys or those gymnast girls either.

Not me, no fat chicks... :ladys-man:

Hey, fat chicks need love too.... :bumpinbutts:

"A friend will help you move.  A real friend will help you move a body."

"They call it PMS because Mad Cow Disease was already taken"

"Hopefully, if I crap in a gopher hole, one doesn't try and nibble at my taint"  - my freind Fat Tony

"I once read somewhere that drinking causes violence, so I quit reading"

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: Dec 24, 2005, 02:28:46 PM »
The age of girls gettting cosmetic surgery, especially on the left coast, is absolutely riduclous. It's bad enough to think a 14 year old girl would want to get implants, but that a doctor would actually do the surgery to me is just so wrong.
I totally agree with what LRS said.
But what I love even more is the :idiot: that gets ridiculously large implants, flaunts then in a cleavage busting shirt and gets made when guys stare. :slap: You did not do it for you!
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: Dec 24, 2005, 02:30:27 PM »
I personally am looking forward to the resurgence of the rubinesque period. :woohoo:

Where is the Mammoth?

rockscrambler

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since May '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: Dec 24, 2005, 03:06:35 PM »
I personally am looking forward to the resurgence of the rubinesque period. :woohoo:
my wife is rubinesque and she is a great person. I have dated my share of exotic dancers, and I should be a model types. living in L.A. they are everywhere. but most don't have a personality worth the time it takes to get to know them. and believe me they are so shallow it don't take long.
  they should have to wear scrolling signs
  I am a narcissistic, golddigging,50% plastic,25% silicone,Barbie doll. and if you want a family it ain't coming out of these loins so do not waste your time or mine[/color]
and yes I was told that word for word by an X. well the second half  at least but the first half was true to.
we're born,we roll over,we crawl,we walk,we run,we drive,we install cages,we wheel,we crawl,we roll over,the circle of life is complete.!

"we sleep peaceably in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to bring violence upon those who would do us harm" to you I say thank you

kneedownnate

• Turtle Points: 1051
  • Male Posts: 9,755
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: Dec 24, 2005, 04:01:21 PM »
I work at the lake.  I can usually, not always, but usually tell if they're fake or not.  If the doc did a really really good job you can't tell, but how often do you think they spend the extra cash and go the extra distance to go to a GOOD doctor?  I see lots of girls in bikinis......yes, it's just as fun and frustrating as you would imagine.  It's what we call on of the few "perks" of working there.
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

unclejpl4x4

• Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 348
  • Male Posts: 3,522
  • Member since Apr '05
  • Broke & rusted
    • View Profile
    • myspace
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #43 on: Dec 24, 2005, 04:19:32 PM »
I am a narcissistic, golddigging,50% plastic,25% silicone,Barbie doll. and if you want a family it ain't coming out of these loins so do not waste your time or mine[/color]

:rofl:   
build thread http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=39214.0
CB install http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=45467.0
roundeyes http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=33294.0;highlight=round+eyes
LC exhaust head 2 tip, EB RVstreethead O/S valves,EB  268c/torker cam , .20 over , metal t-chain wear pads
MARLIN clutch 1200, master clutch cly

toybuilt

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: -275
  • Male Posts: 1,116
  • Member since Feb '05
  • toy + chevy = Toy-vie
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: Dec 30, 2005, 09:39:54 PM »
 :funny:
2021 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road

1983 Toyota Turned Chevy

Treat every day like its your last, because you never know when your time is up. In loving memory of Judstin.

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: Dec 31, 2005, 08:52:55 AM »
I completely cracked up when we went out to dinner with Marlin, Christine and BigMike on our way out of Cali.

We were in Fresno and went to this Elephant Bar restaurant, but the funny thing was both as we were walking through the parking lot and when I went to the ladies room I can to the realization that 20 something years later Valley Girls are still alive and well! Totally, fer'sher!

Some things never die!

Where is the Mammoth?

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Turtle Points: 759
  • Male Posts: 13,855
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
« Reply #46 on: Dec 31, 2005, 01:48:07 PM »
I completely cracked up when we went out to dinner with Marlin, Christine and BigMike on our way out of Cali.

We were in Fresno and went to this Elephant Bar restaurant, but the funny thing was both as we were walking through the parking lot and when I went to the ladies room I can to the realization that 20 something years later Valley Girls are still alive and well! Totally, fer'sher!

Some things never die!

So what makes you think stupidity would end? :gap:
The Ghost-Rider/Ghost Runner

No matter how far you fall, the ground will always catch you

V-Man

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 29
  • Male Posts: 792
  • Member since Sep '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: Dec 31, 2005, 08:11:47 PM »

Some things never die!

I have not been out the way in awhile, but I still remember meeting this girl's dad that was showing me around ( she worked at the hospital I was being treated at.).  Very nice girl, never made a move on her, she was drop dead gorgeous don't get me wrong. I just didn't want to screw up her life for a quick roll in the sack. 
  It was very funny, if you could have been there when I meet her dad.  I took a taxi to her house, and had to wait 45 minute for her to get ready to leave.( she had got off work late was  still getting cleaned up and dressed).  The talk with her dad went something like this..

DAD: I trust that you know enough to keep my little girl out of trouble, and that you won't let her talk you in to any thing stupid sir?

ME: Yes that the way I want it, nice and quiet, no excitement.

DAD:  From what I heard you had lots of that sir.

ME: Yes more then I wanted.

DAD:  I don't like most the guys she dated, but I think your good for her, sir.

ME:  Thanks, She very special.

Not the whole conversation but the high lites..she made me  :love: . She lived  in whittaker. Ca
« Last Edit: Dec 31, 2005, 08:22:00 PM by VE3NLP »

79coyotefrg

• Turtle Points: 1452
  • Male Posts: 22,633
  • Member since May '02
  • Solid axle Toys Rule ! ! !
    • View Profile
    • HotSprings Superlift ORV park
« Reply #48 on: Jan 01, 2006, 09:15:37 AM »
:headscratch:  :dunno:
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: Jan 01, 2006, 09:48:51 AM »
:slap: such a philistine!

Ru·ben·esque    ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (rb-nsk) adj.

1. Of, relating to, or in the style of painting of Peter Paul Rubens. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rubenesque

2. Plump or fleshy and voluptuous. Used of a woman

Where is the Mammoth?

BUBBA

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 16
  • Male Posts: 1,138
  • Member since Mar '05
  • this sucks
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: Jan 01, 2006, 12:58:33 PM »
Sooooo,when do I get to see a fleshy and volumptious MWM  :biggthumpup:
87 4runner 350 with custom dent package. 
My budget beater

rockscrambler

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since May '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: Jan 02, 2006, 11:34:13 AM »
:headscratch:  I'm confused where are the California girls  :dunno: the thread is called CALIFORNIA GIRLS  :tantrum:  now I want to see CALIFORNIA GIRLS  :psss:    :idea:  Oh yeah I forgot I live in California. to the beach batman  :burnout:

:smack: I forgot  :rivers:  it's pouring rain

BTW. how did we get on rubenesque woman ? not that I have a problem with it. they are beautiful too.

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: Jan 02, 2006, 11:43:43 AM »
Funny huh? We went from a stupid joke to bicycle girl to california girls to implants to fleshy "volumptious" (as bubba put it, I like that! volumptious :haha: ) women!

Where is the Mammoth?

rockscrambler

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since May '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: Jan 02, 2006, 12:15:22 PM »
 :headscratch: joke I thought that was a true storie.  :talkingn:  :rofl2:

unclejpl4x4

• Member since Apr '05
  • Broke & rusted
    • View Profile
    • myspace
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #54 on: Jan 02, 2006, 04:55:47 PM »
every one sing with me               

"WISH THEY COULD ALL BE CALIFORNA GIRLS"

'david lee roth'     !!!!!!!!!!!!!! woooooooottttttttt

roundeyes http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=33294.0;highlight=round+eyes
LC exhaust head 2 tip, EB RVstreethead O/S valves,EB  268c/torker cam , .20 over , metal t-chain wear pads

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Turtle Points: 759
  • Male Posts: 13,855
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
« Reply #55 on: Jan 02, 2006, 11:22:06 PM »
Do, be, do, be, da :ladys-man:
The Ghost-Rider/Ghost Runner

No matter how far you fall, the ground will always catch you

rockscrambler

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since May '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: Jan 04, 2006, 12:30:24 AM »
 :deal: I'm with crapitol records and I'd like to offer you a contract. just sign here and you have a life time contract TO NEVER SING AGAIN.

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: Jan 04, 2006, 05:58:59 AM »
that should keep him in :popcorn: for a while

:pimp:

Where is the Mammoth?

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Turtle Points: 11
  • Female Posts: 8,265
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #58 on: Jan 04, 2006, 08:45:55 AM »
:headscratch:  I'm confused where are the California girls 

Haha there are a bunch of Cali girls on this board!!

:psss: Wheelinyotagirl, Alyssa, FFC, WheelinBabe.... and a couple others I can't remember :smack:

:disturbed:

Oooohhh you mean SO-cal .... :dunno:

:wave:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift - that's why they call it the present." - RW Emerson -

unclejpl4x4

• Member since Apr '05
  • Broke & rusted
    • View Profile
    • myspace
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #59 on: Jan 04, 2006, 08:53:06 AM »
:smack:    FFC  there  where pics of cali girls   but they where moved to  the "get better glen thread"

@RS   " i'm sing in the rain  i'm singing in the rain  'smacks guy with cane'     home happy i am  just singing  in the rain 'kicks guy'  "     <-- know what moive thats from  :haha: