Author Topic: a special thank you to our troops  (Read 148955 times)

Plowking

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: -75
  • Male Posts: 504
  • Member since Jan '05
  • Awesome yota
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a drink
Re: a special thank you to our troops
« Reply #150 on: Apr 11, 2007, 06:56:23 PM »
God bless them all ( I had heard today 4/11/07  that anyone scheduled to come home will not be )

GRRRR Bush really sucks at this point.

Bring them home
2008 Dodge Diesel  (Cummins Rule)
6.7 manual quad 8 foot bed H&S delete, banks air box
93 yota 3.0 locked up...
2004 Yamaha Raptor 660R

E-9

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 79
  • Member since Apr '03
  • I love Marlin Crawler!
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: May 25, 2007, 09:34:49 AM »
There is a time and place for everything. Now is not the time.

Shoyrtt

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 1
  • Male Posts: 1,294
  • Member since Feb '05
  • VH Runner
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: Jun 06, 2007, 10:47:58 PM by Shoyrtt »
JOIN THE BLUE RIBBON COALITION!

http://www.sharetrails.org/

JanMarie13

• Queen Cookie Monster
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 924
  • Female Posts: 415
  • Member since Jan '06
  • Mmm....Tacos!
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: Jun 07, 2007, 05:37:39 AM »
I attended my nephew's high school graduation Tuesday night, and at one point during the ceremony they asked all of the graduates who would be going into the armed services to stand and be recognized.  There were a lot of them!  And I bet at least half were female.  Some of them were going straight from the graduation ceremony to the bus station.  God bless them.  :usa:
RIP Kyle, we love and miss you man.  :smooch:
thanks for the smooch I miss you too !  :yesnod:

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 714
  • Male Posts: 640
  • Member since Jul '03
  • I'll do the thinnin' around here Baba Looey!
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: Jun 10, 2007, 02:58:23 PM »
  God bless them.  :usa:

Every one of them  :usa:
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)

baconator

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 2
  • Male Posts: 383
  • Member since Jun '07
  • when you gotta go, you gotta go
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: Jul 15, 2007, 01:20:51 AM »
thanks you, my fellow americans, for supporting my brothers and sisters in arms over here and around the world.  it really means alot. 
check out the first project from Born Crazy Customs

Quote from: MrsWillyMammoth
OK so we got the thick bacon... but RK can't find the salami... and Deans wife has the cheese...

gtoyonrocks

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Male Posts: 977
  • Member since Dec '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: Jul 19, 2007, 01:25:09 PM »
Definately a special thanks to all of those that serve. Thanks for what you do, thanks for you sacrifice and God bless!!!!
1985 toy, Hybrid 20r/22r on propane, 30splines, custom built leaf packs, welded front and rear diffs, dual ultimate crawler, full hydro, full exo, flat bed, 37' mtrs

baconator

• Offline Rock Master
  • Male Posts: 383
  • Member since Jun '07
  • when you gotta go, you gotta go
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: Jul 23, 2007, 02:34:11 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/jp.swf?video_id=ervaMPt4Ha0&amp;eurl=&amp;iurl=http%3A//img.youtube.com/vi/ervaMPt4Ha0/default.jpg&amp;t=OEgsToPDskInzlgK4pn81Q26f_QjRCuO&amp;autoplay=1" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/jp.swf?video_id=ervaMPt4Ha0&amp;eurl=&amp;iurl=http%3A//img.youtube.com/vi/ervaMPt4Ha0/default.jpg&amp;t=OEgsToPDskInzlgK4pn81Q26f_QjRCuO&amp;autoplay=1</a>
check out the first project from Born Crazy Customs

Quote from: MrsWillyMammoth
OK so we got the thick bacon... but RK can't find the salami... and Deans wife has the cheese...

John Doe

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: 469
  • Male Posts: 1,587
  • Member since Jun '05
    • View Profile
    • Bored In Iraq.
« Reply #158 on: Aug 19, 2007, 10:49:41 AM »
A few months into a 15 month deployment. Thank you all for your support!
My 85 4Runner build http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=46841.0

peacesells: "Its kinda fun tryin to avoid body damage, just like playing operation with different sound effects"

coondogger

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 61
  • Member since Aug '07
    • View Profile
    • NCCTTORA
« Reply #159 on: Aug 24, 2007, 08:11:07 AM »
Thanks for all of the support Marlin Board!  10 years actve duty USMC.  2 Iraq trips, and 1 Afghanistan trip.
Three Inches of Dangling Fuery and a Weedeater a$$!

85toycrawler

• Offline Rock Master
  • Male Posts: 189
  • Member since Aug '07
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: Aug 27, 2007, 07:31:20 PM »
thank you to all of the troops who are serving and who have served this wonderful country. without you guys we would be where we are today.  come home safe and God Bless!!    :usa:

Watch their hands. Hands kill. Smiles, frowns and other facial expressions don't (In God we trust. Everyone else keep your hands where I can see them.)

SWAMPER

• Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 790
  • Male Posts: 3,599
  • Member since May '04
  • Semper Fi
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: Sep 13, 2007, 10:57:28 AM »
Thanks for all of the support Marlin Board!  10 years actve duty USMC.  2 Iraq trips, and 1 Afghanistan trip.

oorah devildog!!! still young in the Corps but i love it thanks for the support guys its good to see it :beerchug:
1985 Toyota Pick/Up longbed...bobbed 15",  lifted 5", 36's.....http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=36992.0

mr_will

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Male Posts: 29
  • Member since Sep '07
  • All OK Jump Master! AIRBORNE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: Sep 29, 2007, 08:32:44 AM »
A Soldier's Pride
He wears that green uniform with pride
The earth shakes with his every stride
Bags packed waiting for the word to go
Unknowing of where he is about to go
Recognized for his heart and dedication
Mentally and physically fit for any mission
Uncertain what war he will fight in next
Proud of every award that he collects
He is taking his life one step at a time
He prays please don't make it my last time
Dedicated to this life he chose to lead
Standing tall as he recites the soldiers creed
He remembers leaving, how his family cried
At times a soldier all he has is his pride
As he looks up to god with eyes full of fear
Knowing before the end there will be tears
Life or death he knows he will have to decide
If it is death that god chooses, he will die with pride

U.S. Army Retired
NRA Life Member
Owner: Crankgoboom Racing

James G. Bilkey - "You will never be the person you can be if pressure, tension, and discipline are taken out of your life."

SWAMPER

• Turtle Points: 790
  • Male Posts: 3,599
  • Member since May '04
  • Semper Fi
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: Sep 29, 2007, 09:28:06 AM »
thats some good trash right there :thumbsup:
1985 Toyota Pick/Up longbed...bobbed 15",  lifted 5", 36's.....http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=36992.0

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: Sep 29, 2007, 09:30:34 AM »
thats some good trash right there :thumbsup:

x2  :biggthumpup:
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)

88toyota

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: -3
  • Male Posts: 310
  • Member since Jan '07
    • View Profile
    • Please ban me!
          OK!
      I am banned!
« Reply #165 on: Sep 29, 2007, 09:36:42 AM »
just wanna say thanks to Bacon and my brothers friend(he comes home in a couple months).  :usa: :usa: :usa:

88toyota

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: -3
  • Male Posts: 310
  • Member since Jan '07
    • View Profile
    • Please ban me!
          OK!
      I am banned!
« Reply #166 on: Sep 29, 2007, 09:37:21 AM »
and everyone else :usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa:

mr_will

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Male Posts: 29
  • Member since Sep '07
  • All OK Jump Master! AIRBORNE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: Oct 04, 2007, 07:11:30 AM »
I will share another

The World As One
All the people of the world as we pray
Military, ya’ll get ready to go they say
All around the world feared this tragedy
Countries of the world built a strategy
This has forced us to become one army
Bin Laden can't defeat the world's army
United we stand together, we cannot fall
Have faith in us and please do stand tall
The life of freedom is what we choose
Attack us and you’re guaranteed to loose
It is the greatest honor to serve the U.S.
Great courage that we all must possess
I'll fight with all my might to the death
I won't quit until Bin Laden is laid to rest

U.S. Army Retired
NRA Life Member
Owner: Crankgoboom Racing

James G. Bilkey - "You will never be the person you can be if pressure, tension, and discipline are taken out of your life."

sinbob

• Offline Rock Master
  • Male Posts: 185
  • Member since Feb '07
  • Buddy may u hav lots of fishies to chase
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: Oct 04, 2007, 01:43:04 PM »
First I would like as an ex service member to thank you for all the support, respect and love that you have provided for those that have served and are serving now.  Thank you!

Some of my service was during the vietnam debacle and it was the most terrifying thing to be villafied and spat on by your own people.  Thankfully, (thank god) I served long enough to see that turned around.  It was at times soooo bad that we were not allowed to wear our uniforms off of the bases.

If you ever want to do something for a soldier just tell him you are proud of his service and you know why he is serving.....to protect the constitution of the people for the people!!  :usa: 

Just remember soldiers do not play politics, they serve the people of the :usa:

We have four in our family that have served. 
My uncle during the close of WW2 (god perserve his soul), Dad who spent 2 years on the korean front, me who is a 21 year retired veteran and my son who is presently a sgt in the army and just spent 16 months in Iraq.
None of us are flag waving, stand on the corner and shout patriots.  But, all of us will fight to the death to perserve our way of life.  Now to put that into perspective.  There were some guys at my present place of employment that were commenting on the sorry state of affairs that allowed people to stand on the street corner and protest against the war.  There were comments such as they should all be sent to some other country or have their butts kicked and it just isn't right.   Well.....to that I say......the constitution is not just for the few but for all.  If we restrict the ability to have free speech of some but not others we are no better off then the people we are fighting against.  I may not agree with what they have to say, but by god I will fight to the death so that they have the right to say it.

ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country-enough said

:usa: all the way      HOOOOOOO RAHHHHHHH !!!!!!
85 flatbed, 22RE,Downey air, redtop, dual 2.28 crawler, high steer, Marlin clutch, 5.29's, ARB rear, lockright front, Warn hubs, wrangler 4" front-skyjacker 4" r-springs w/6" shackels, flip kit, 35x12.5x15 MTR's, sliders, belly, exocage.
:support our troops :usa:
They told me I had to grow old, but they never told me I had to grow up. :cheer:
"life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away" :bananasplit:
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, but learning to dance in the rain :dancing:

79coyotefrg [OP]

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1452
  • Male Posts: 22,633
  • Member since May '02
  • Solid axle Toys Rule ! ! !
    • View Profile
    • HotSprings Superlift ORV park
« Reply #169 on: Nov 19, 2007, 06:17:23 PM »

AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: Nov 24, 2007, 09:43:23 AM »
When in doubt...

-- Winston Churchill

Travis Tritt (I know!)

rockscrambler

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Male Posts: 800
  • Member since May '05
  • the rocscrambler's rock blazer
    • View Profile
    • Home of the rockscrambler
« Reply #171 on: Nov 24, 2007, 01:46:59 PM »
When in doubt...

amen abnormal faith in him is all the strength anyone needs to accomplish any task.
we're born,we roll over,we crawl,we walk,we run,we drive,we install cages,we wheel,we crawl,we roll over,the circle of life is complete.!

"we sleep peaceably in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to bring violence upon those who would do us harm" to you I say thank you
87 Chevy K5 V10 tonka truck,87 Toyota 4runner
83 Jeep CJ8,sold-76 Dodge W200 & 87 Ford broncoII

79coyotefrg [OP]

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1452
  • Male Posts: 22,633
  • Member since May '02
  • Solid axle Toys Rule ! ! !
    • View Profile
    • HotSprings Superlift ORV park
« Reply #172 on: Nov 28, 2007, 05:16:09 PM »
Quote from: 99tacx;410593

Wounded Marine in iconic Fallujah photo awarded Navy Cross
Submitted by: MCB Camp Pendleton
Story Identification #: 200653191254
Story by Lance Cpl. Patrick J. Floto

MARINE CORPS BASE CAMP PENDLETON, Calif. (May 4, 2006) -- Sgt. Maj. Bradley A. Kasal feels he did what any good Marine would’ve done.

That includes taking enemy rifle fire on Nov. 14, 2004, absorbing a grenade blast and refusing medical attention inside Fallujah’s “House of Hell” during Operation Al Fajr (New Dawn).

For his extraordinary heroism and leadership in Fallujah, Iraq, as the Weapons Company first sergeant for 3rd Battalion, 1st Marine Regiment, 1st Marine Division, Kasal was awarded the Navy Cross during a ceremony here Monday.

“The word hero is tossed around pretty loosely these days,” said Maj. Gen. Michael R. Lehnert, Commanding General of Marine Corps Installations West, after awarding Kasal with the Naval service’s second-highest decoration, in front of an audience that included the 1st Marine Division’s past and present commanding generals, Lt. Gen. James N. Mattis and Maj. Gen. Richard F. Natonski, respectively.

”Some may call a basketball player a hero for scoring the winning goal or a celebrity for donating a small portion of their earnings to a good cause, but Kasal is a true American hero.”

When then-1st Sgt. Kasal assisted one of his platoons with an over watch inside Fallujah that day, intense gunfire broke out in an Iraqi home to his immediate front.

Seconds later, Marines were rapidly exiting the building, known as the “House of Hell.” “That house was a death trap,” said Maj. Gen. Lehnert.

“It was set up for one purpose: to kill United States Marines.” Kasal could have easily stayed out of the house.”

When he found out that there were Marines still pinned down inside the infamous house, nothing the insurgents could put on the table would stop him from rescuing his Marines.

“Going in for them was the right thing to do,” said Kasal, 39, who hails from Afton, Iowa. “They’re Marines, and I’m a Marine. We look out for each other.”

Upon entry of the house, Kasal found himself face-to-face with an insurgent who he neutralized at extreme close range. Shortly afterwards, AK-47 gunfire was coming from all directions, and Kasal was hit from behind.

“While I was in that house, I made three life or death decisions,” Kasal said. “I never thought I would live through any of them, but I did what I did to help the other Marines.”

The first decision Kasal made was to expose himself to enemy fire in order to pull another wounded Marine out of the line of fire. Kasal took more enemy fire doing this.

While both Marines were under cover, they assessed their wounds. Both had multiple injuries, but there were only enough bandages for one of them to live.

Kasal made his second decision to forfeit his medical supplies to the other Marine.

“It made more sense to use all of the bandages on one of us then to split the supplies and have us both bleed to death,” Kasal said.

The insurgents deployed a hand grenade to get the Marines out of cover, and it landed within a few feet of the two bleeding Marines.

Kasal then decided to use his own severely wounded body to protect the Marine from shrapnel.

By the time he was carried out of the house by Lance Cpl. Chris Marquez and Lance Cpl. Dan Shaffer as Lucian M. Reed, an Associated Press photographer snapped the iconic photo displayed at Marine Corps installations all over the globe, Kasal had lost approximately 60 percent of his blood from more than 40 shrapnel wounds and seven 7.62 mm AK-47 gunshots.

One day prior to being awarded the Navy Cross Kasal’s father passed away.

However, a live video teleconference feed to Kasal’s hometown provided his mother, family members and friends an opportunity to watch him receive the Navy Cross, be promoted to the rank of sergeant major and reenlist for three years.

“It’s been a very emotional week,” Kasal said. “I am blessed to recover from my injuries, which the doctors thought would never happen, and regain my place in the Marine Corps. I would take the pain of surgeries any day over the pain of being away from my Marines.”

AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

Doof

• Turtle Points: 41
  • Male Posts: 3,205
  • Member since Apr '07
  • establised summer of 89
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: Nov 30, 2007, 10:31:48 PM »
 :usa:
thank you   :usa:
 :inthedark: to those who are no longer here  :inthedark:

Wyotechgrad08

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Female Posts: 13
  • Member since Nov '07
  • Jessi Combs prote'ge
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: Dec 01, 2007, 09:31:54 PM »
I too would like to thank all those who served before me and for those who served with me during my latest tour in Afgan.
I love with JESSI COMBS! I look forward to the day I can work with her, cause I'm THE NEXT BIG THING!

Doof

• Turtle Points: 41
  • Male Posts: 3,205
  • Member since Apr '07
  • establised summer of 89
    • View Profile

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: Dec 04, 2007, 08:09:16 PM »
The band 5 for Fighting has produced a compilation CD especially for the troops. Various musicians with differing musical styles and political ideologies have put aside any argumants for or against the war to show a little love for our heroes. It's a free download to any service member...I think all you need is an ID number.

http://www.cdforthetroops.com/

I heard about it on the Sean Hannity show today and just thought I would pass along the link to readers here.

Thank you for your service! :usa:

-- Winston Churchill

Travis Tritt (I know!)

Misfit4Runner

• Offline Rock Master
  • Male Posts: 313
  • Member since Jul '07
  • This line intentionally left blank
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: Dec 04, 2007, 08:27:33 PM »
T'was the night before Christmas, He lived all alone,
In a one bedroom house made entirely of stone.
I had come down the chimney with presents to give
To see just who in this house did live.

As I looked all about, a strange sight did I see,
No tinsel, No presents, not even a tree.
No stocking by the fire, just boots filled with sand,
On a wall hung pictures of a far distant land.

With medals and badges, awards of all kinds,
A sobering thought came to my mind.
For this house was different, unlike any I'd seen,
This was the home of a US Marine.

I'd heard stories about them, and had to see more,
So I walked down the hall and pushed open the door.
There he lay sleeping, silent and alone,
curled up on the floor of his one bedroom home.

He seemed so gentle, his face so serene,
Not at all how I'd pictured A US Marine.
Was this the hero of whom I'd just read,
Curled up in his poncho, a floor for his bed?

His head was clean shaven, his weathered face tan,
and I soon understood, this was more than a man.
For I realized the families I'd seen tonight,
Owed there Lives to these men who were willing to fight.

Soon around the nation the children would play,
And grown ups would celebrate a bright Christmas day.
They enjoyed freedom each week and year,
Because of Marines like this one right here.

I couldn't help but wonder, how many lay alone,
On a cold Christmas eve, in a land far from home.
the thought brought a prideful tear to my eye,
I dropped to my knees and started to cry.

He must have awakened, for I heard a rough voice,
"Santa, Don't cry, this is my choice.
I fight for freedom, don't ask for more,
My Life is My God, My Country, My Corps."

With that he rolled over, and drifted off to sleep,
I couldn't control it and continued to weep.
I watched him for hours, so silent and still,
I noticed he shivered from the cold night's chill.

I took off my jacket, the one made of red,
I covered this Marine from his toe to his head.
Then I put on his T-shirt of scarlet and gold,
with eagle globe and anchor emblazoned so bold.

"oh Santa, It's Christmas and the country is secure."
One look at my watch and I knew he was right,
Though it barely fit me, I swelled with pride,
For one shining moment, I was a Marine inside.

I didn't want to leave him, so quiet in the night,
The guardian of honor, so willing to fight.
But half asleep he rolled over and said so pure,
"Carry on Santa, It's Christmas and the country is secure."

One look at my watch and I knew he was right,
Merry Christmas my friend, Semper Fi and Good Night.

always liked that poem. I got a few friends (they will never truly die) who's family members will never spend a Christmas with them again  :-\  soo during the holidays I keep them in my thought and thank my starts for all my lucky breaks. I finally get to spend a Christmas at home but alot don't. And holidays always where bad juju because thats the stuff you read about in the news. so i play it extra save on the big days. Hope all my deployed friends stay safe!

and if theirs any of yah here at Camp Pendleton that wheel hit me up!
If you dont stand behind our troops, Please feel free to stand in front of them.

88 xtra cab sas'd dual cases flatbed

albo4runin

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Male Posts: 12
  • Member since Dec '05
  • AIR ASSUALT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: Dec 08, 2007, 09:54:33 AM »
 "MERRY CHRISTMAS"!
We never forget the reason you do what you.
Thank you for serving OUR Country!
HATS OFF
And to my Blackhawk bretheren "Git er dun"
                       :usa:
"Rather fail by honor than succeed by fraud."

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: Dec 24, 2007, 05:13:49 PM »
It's Christmas Eve here in Tucson, AZ...I don't know about the date shifts and everthing...nonetheless.

When so many in our country are assailing Christ, Christians, Christmas and virtually everything that makes American culture what it is...I want to thank you all, where ever you are, no matter what branch of service you're in, no matter what rank you hold...Thank you from the bottom of my heart for demonstrating the absolute best of what America is.

I pray that you, the sons, daughters, fathers, mothers, husbands, wifes and children that are away from your family during this holiday season find whatever peace and joy you can in knowing that your job, your sacrifice and the sacrifice of your family members back home is appreciated and honored.

Merry Christmas

-- Winston Churchill

Travis Tritt (I know!)