Author Topic: Need IFS axle tube and stub axle from manual locking hub truck or Runner.  (Read 2693 times)

hacksaw

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 3
  • Male Posts: 89
  • Member since Oct '04
  • BOOMER SOONER!
    • View Profile
Looking to do away with my auto locking hubs on my 94 Runner.  I was told that I need the axle tube and stub axle from a manual locking hub IFS Toyota vehicle.  Also, looking for a set of factory locking hubs.  Thanks, let me know I have a paypal account.

Shawn
Bone stock 94 Runner.  3VZE, 4x4, 5 speed.  204K miles and counting------96 Runner Limited 4x4, 3.4L Automatic, 144K miles and going strong!

Anthony

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 476
  • Male Posts: 124
  • Member since Feb '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
I have a set of Warn premium Hubs off my 89.  Make an ofer

91 super yoda

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: -56
  • Male Posts: 400
  • Member since Sep '04
  • Axe' em Jacks
    • View Profile
    • Old Town Customs
i have the whole IFS front end, hub to hub. make off on what you want

BoG-ToY

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 594
  • Male Posts: 2,122
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
I also will have a set as soon as I do my sas, Im located in florida, where are you at, maybe the distance might make a difference. I would let mine go cheap as soon as I do my sas. lets us know
Sand, what fun, drop pressure to 12psi, stock tires are still digging, can't afford to get stuck, 8psi, still not working. Find a place to GET OUT, air up, un-lock hubs,  WAIT whats this, hubs are UN-LOCKED already. 2wd, 8psi, stock tires, Oregon sand dunes.

robinhood4x4

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: -180
  • Member since Jun '04
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
Sorry to everybody who wants to sell their stuff, but hacksaw was told wrong. 

1.  You don't have auto locking hubs, you have ADD flanges along with the ADD system.
2.  All you need to do is find some toyota ifs manual hubs ($50-75) and bolt them on, easy as that. http://www.yotatech.com/~corey/tech/metal22lica_hubs/metal22lica.htm
3.  If you want to bypass the ADD system do this: http://www.4x4wire.com/toyota/tech/add/

You can change out the whole thing if you want, but you don't have to.  Any manual hubs from an IFS will do, Warn, Aisin, superwinch, etc.
Quote from: cruzila
Well, if the ideal of excluding the lesser equipped (stock or otherwise) is accepted... there is no fundamental difference between that and a Sierra CLub ideal of exclusion. If we cannot embrace the 4wheel users as a whole. We are not fighting for access. I cannot be that shortsighted

DRM

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Member since May '02
  • I love Marlin Crawler!
    • View Profile
    • 4x4Spot.com
Got some stock IFS locking hubs I can have in the mail to you asap - and I accept paypal.  Shoot me an email and I'll get you a price for them, shipped - drm@4x4spot.com
David
ww.4x4spot.com