Author Topic: Cat Names  (Read 9962 times)

RustyToy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 481
  • Member since Dec '03
    • View Profile
Re: Cat Names
« Reply #30 on: Jun 05, 2005, 06:14:34 PM »
this is izzabell, stinky, and miles from left to right. miles is now a 19 pound 9 month old kitten but this was when he was small. they hang out all the time, all over the house.
I'd like to quit thinking of the present as some minor insignificant preamble to something else~~~~~

mr4x42u

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 700
  • Member since Sep '02
  • LOCKED AND LOADED
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: Jun 06, 2005, 12:39:38 AM »
Dude, why do so many people HATE CATS?

well mike,,Its not that I hate cats,I am an animal lover,,,,i more get pissed at the cat owners and take it out on the cats,,I don't want people to take offence to this,,but cat owners,,Keepr you pets in the house..Your cat is in danger of loosing it life and its home..I trap all cats that come in my yard,,takes some time,,but i usally catch them...i don;t want cats in my yard,,shitting in my yard..I don't :pokinit: in your yard,,please don;t let you cat :pokinit: in mine..Same with my vehicles..i don;t let my dog climb all over your car,,think i want your cat on mine..claws leave scratches..i have shot more them one cat off my cars with the good ole rusty trusty daisy pellet gun..
There is no regulation on cats like dogs,,and its crap..Too many people let there cats run free to do what ever..Thats crap..Mike,,i feel bad and know it sucks to loose a pet,,but had it been in the house or in a cage it would prolly have been fine..Your neighbor proly got fed up with it much like I am fed up with it..My old neighbor finnaly moved because I bagged 5 or her 8 cats..i got a way of working the system and putting her through hell with her pets against her..she is gone now and the cat population around my house has almost gone away..just remember cat lovers,,there your pet,,not you neighbors pet,,is the cat not pooping in yer house,,well its pooping somewhere so think about it before you let it out,,and it don't come back..
Forgiveness is between them and god..
Its my job to arrange the meeting!

blackdiamond [OP]

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1174
  • Male Posts: 5,052
  • Member since Dec '03
  • Crawlin with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: Jun 06, 2005, 07:01:44 AM »
It sounds like the solution to your problem would be to get a dog that will chase cats, if you had a fence around your house and a good dog, the cats would stay away.

:offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic:
1989 4Runner: Dual Ultimate (Inchworm front & Marlin 4.70 rear), Marlin Twin Stick, 1200-lb clutch, 4.88 R&P, Aussie Front, Detroit rear, 30-spline Longs, Long hub gears, ARP hub and knuckle studs & 35x12.50 Cooper STT PRO tires.  Marlin rear bumper & sliders.  FROR front bumper.  SAS with Alcan springs & Rancho 9000XL shocks.  Budbuilt Bolt-on traction bar.  Custom Interior Cage by Those Guys Rod and Customs.

Moab Tested & Rubicon Approved

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: Jun 06, 2005, 10:19:21 AM »
It sounds like the solution to your problem would be to get a dog that will chase cats, if you had a fence around your house and a good dog, the cats would stay away.

cats can climb fences, but what about front yards and vehicles?  dogs in most places have to be in a fence, and a lot of places dont allow a fence in the front of the house.  HAve you figured out a name for your cat yet?

well mike,,Its not that I hate cats,I am an animal lover,,,,i more get pissed at the cat owners and take it out on the cats,,I don't want people to take offence to this,,but cat owners,,Keepr you pets in the house..Your cat is in danger of loosing it life and its home..I trap all cats that come in my yard,,takes some time,,but i usally catch them...i don;t want cats in my yard,,shitting in my yard..I don't :pokinit: in your yard,,please don;t let you cat :pokinit: in mine..Same with my vehicles..i don;t let my dog climb all over your car,,think i want your cat on mine..claws leave scratches..i have shot more them one cat off my cars with the good ole rusty trusty daisy pellet gun..
There is no regulation on cats like dogs,,and its crap..Too many people let there cats run free to do what ever..Thats crap..Mike,,i feel bad and know it sucks to loose a pet,,but had it been in the house or in a cage it would prolly have been fine..Your neighbor proly got fed up with it much like I am fed up with it..My old neighbor finnaly moved because I bagged 5 or her 8 cats..i got a way of working the system and putting her through hell with her pets against her..she is gone now and the cat population around my house has almost gone away..just remember cat lovers,,there your pet,,not you neighbors pet,,is the cat not pooping in yer house,,well its pooping somewhere so think about it before you let it out,,and it don't come back..

I think you just hit the nail on the head on why most people dont like cats.  I've shot our neighbors cats and dogs more than once with a paintball gun for crapping in our front yard at night, where our dog cant go because it is against the law to have her loose, and we cant have a fence in the front yard.
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent

RustyToy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 481
  • Member since Dec '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: Jun 06, 2005, 08:15:38 PM »
i keep all my pets indoors... they have a blast and its not a big deal. i don;t see why people let thier cats free rome and come home with fleas or Gawd knows what. Get hit by a car then you have to pay 3 gs to fix them ( thats a lot of tires ) DON"T very *friendly* person your cat out the the naborhood.
I'd like to quit thinking of the present as some minor insignificant preamble to something else~~~~~

CTENG in KS

• Turtle Points: -501
  • Male Posts: 4,295
  • Member since Jun '04
  • ^Alfred the Great
    • View Profile
    • CTENG's Eco-Rant
« Reply #35 on: Jun 07, 2005, 06:52:56 AM »
This is my baby...his name is Johnny Shadow, he is 5.

IFS is best kept at ambient temperature in a pile of scrap in the backyard.  When kept under a functioning vehicle, it tends to greatly diminish said vehicle's offroad ability.     -reklund5

4Runner: http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=4580.0
Beastmaster: http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=34339.0

mr4x42u

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Sep '02
  • LOCKED AND LOADED
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: Jun 07, 2005, 04:49:26 PM »

so are you going to put up a fence to keep my dog from shitting in your yard or climbing on your car?I bet you love to see my don all over your hood,,and roof huh?? I doubt it,,i think cats should be kept in the house or on a leash or there free game for the kill'n..Then you'd keep it in the house or locked up..for an engineeer I would think you could have thought that up all by your self..

mudmaster

• Online The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: 3687
  • Male Posts: 2,847
  • Member since Feb '05
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #37 on: Jun 07, 2005, 04:55:04 PM »
 :rant: :soapbox: :chillpill: :offtopic:
Time to go wheelin!

mr4x42u

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Sep '02
  • LOCKED AND LOADED
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: Jun 07, 2005, 05:07:33 PM »
:rant: :soapbox: :chillpill: :offtopic:

if you had read the post and not just poted smiles you would have  seen mike asked a question,,i awnsered,,so is it really off topic?Or am i really the one who took this off topic??
 :slap:

mudmaster

• Online The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: 3687
  • Male Posts: 2,847
  • Member since Feb '05
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #39 on: Jun 07, 2005, 05:14:12 PM »
both of ya
Time to go wheelin!

mr4x42u

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Sep '02
  • LOCKED AND LOADED
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: Jun 07, 2005, 05:21:54 PM »

mudguts

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 1114
  • Member since Mar '04
  • Meat of the Gods
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: Jun 07, 2005, 05:50:21 PM »
I love my cats, here's a fun game for other cat lovers
http://www.richsalter.btinternet.co.uk/cks1/index.html
:nerv:                                                                                               :turtle: I love T.I.T.S. :turtle:

brainlessfool

• It's not my problem if you can't hear the voices too.
  • Turtle Points: 2730
  • Male Posts: 4,207
  • Member since Jun '02
  • drive fast or the devil may get ya
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a cigar
« Reply #42 on: Jun 07, 2005, 05:55:23 PM »
YOU CAD!  :rofl2:  :hahaha:  :laugh:  :talkingn:  :clap:  :clap2:
A good day working, that's just sick :reg:

mudguts

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 1114
  • Member since Mar '04
  • Meat of the Gods
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: Jun 07, 2005, 05:58:09 PM »
:nerv:                                                                                               :turtle: I love T.I.T.S. :turtle:

blackdiamond [OP]

• Member since Dec '03
  • Crawlin with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: Jun 07, 2005, 06:13:09 PM »
so are you going to put up a fence to keep my dog from shitting in your yard or climbing on your car?I bet you love to see my don all over your hood,,and roof huh?? I doubt it,,i think cats should be kept in the house or on a leash or there free game for the kill'n..Then you'd keep it in the house or locked up..for an engineeer I would think you could have thought that up all by your self..

I was simply suggesting that if a yard was fenced in and dog was in the yard that didn't like cats, it would greatly reduce the number of cats in the yard.  I realize that it isn't a perfect solution, but I doubt if people will ever get complete control of their cats or the neighborhood strays.  I would agree that cats, in general, are a pain; however, I have not gotten any scratches on my Tundra, Camaro (now gone) or 85.  Once I even had muddy paw prints on the car that slid down the side...I guess the wax protected the paint.  I also had a cat jump on the hood of my Camaro after I finished waxing it and it looked like it was on bare ice until it slid off the front, amazingly no scratches.  I won't say it can't happen, but cat poo in the yard is a much bigger problem that scratched paint.
1989 4Runner: Dual Ultimate (Inchworm front & Marlin 4.70 rear), Marlin Twin Stick, 1200-lb clutch, 4.88 R&P, Aussie Front, Detroit rear, 30-spline Longs, Long hub gears, ARP hub and knuckle studs & 35x12.50 Cooper STT PRO tires.  Marlin rear bumper & sliders.  FROR front bumper.  SAS with Alcan springs & Rancho 9000XL shocks.  Budbuilt Bolt-on traction bar.  Custom Interior Cage by Those Guys Rod and Customs.

blackdiamond [OP]

• Member since Dec '03
  • Crawlin with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: Jun 13, 2005, 07:15:02 AM »
I figured that I should update the thread to include the final name.

Jadabonk (jade green eyes and bonks her head hard and often)

She even has a dogbone tag printed.

gotrocks

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: 107
  • Male Posts: 2,653
  • Member since Dec '04
  • FLOOR IT!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: Jun 13, 2005, 07:50:06 AM »
well I saw this thread to late but I was going to say Socket.  I named my shop cat that name and she fits it perfectly.  I swear she's as addicted to my toyota as I am.