Author Topic: What is the grosest thing you've ever done without realizing it till afterward?  (Read 4112 times)

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 11
  • Female Posts: 8,265
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
Ok, just like the title says.  What is the grosest thing you've ever done without realizing it, and realized it after you did it that it was frikkin gross?

I'll start us off.  I took a chug of some juice I had in my room (bout 2 hours ago), just opened the bottle like 3 days ago, and it doesn't get hot in my room so I figured it should be okay.  It smelled fine.

I went to take a drink about 10 mins ago and it has HUGE CHUNKS OF MOLD floating in it.  I'm not kiddin there's soo much mold in there I wanna  :reg:   

:shudder:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift - that's why they call it the present." - RW Emerson -

blackdiamond

• Turtle Points: 1174
  • Male Posts: 5,057
  • Member since Dec '03
  • Crawlin with Marlin
    • View Profile
It didn't taste funny?  :teeth:

I can't think of anything off hand...I guess I have one that is sort of on the topic.  Part of my job involves inspecting the different tanks on submarines.  A couple of years ago I had the distinct opportunity to visit a sanitary tank (sailor Pooh) for a structural inspection.  The tank had been "cleaned" but the first time my coworker and I went in there was still about a 1/4" inch of dried "dirt" on the walls that we tried to scrap off before we gave up.  The second time it was much cleaner(still had some curlies on the walls), but when I put my leg under a pipe in the tank I got brown/green sailor Pooh on my leg, thankfully I had two pair of tyvek coveralls on because it went through the first layer.  Keep in mind that the tank is configured similar to five large refrigerators side by side that were connected by 18-24 inch holes.  It was a long six hours.  The worst part was after we came out and were cleaning up we blew our noses and it looked like we had spent the day in a sand storm.  Thankfully it is only a small part of my job, but I wear a face mask now.  Just think, someone has to clean the tanks in the first place.

Do you feel any better about your drink?
1989 4Runner: Dual Ultimate (Inchworm front & Marlin 4.70 rear), Marlin Twin Stick, 1200-lb clutch, 4.88 R&P, Aussie Front, Detroit rear, 30-spline Longs, Long hub gears, ARP hub and knuckle studs & 35x12.50 Cooper STT PRO tires.  Marlin rear bumper & sliders.  FROR front bumper.  SAS with Alcan springs & Rancho 9000XL shocks.  Budbuilt Bolt-on traction bar.  Custom Interior Cage by Those Guys Rod and Customs.

Moab Tested & Rubicon Approved

*FFC* [OP]

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Turtle Points: 11
  • Female Posts: 8,265
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
It didn't taste funny?  :teeth:

Do you feel any better about your drink?

Didn't taste any different, and naw it don't make me feel too much better....mold has always grossed me out   :crazy:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift - that's why they call it the present." - RW Emerson -

blackdiamond

• Turtle Points: 1174
  • Male Posts: 5,057
  • Member since Dec '03
  • Crawlin with Marlin
    • View Profile
If it tasted the same, I would consider drinking something else in the future.  :reg:
1989 4Runner: Dual Ultimate (Inchworm front & Marlin 4.70 rear), Marlin Twin Stick, 1200-lb clutch, 4.88 R&P, Aussie Front, Detroit rear, 30-spline Longs, Long hub gears, ARP hub and knuckle studs & 35x12.50 Cooper STT PRO tires.  Marlin rear bumper & sliders.  FROR front bumper.  SAS with Alcan springs & Rancho 9000XL shocks.  Budbuilt Bolt-on traction bar.  Custom Interior Cage by Those Guys Rod and Customs.

Moab Tested & Rubicon Approved

psychotoy

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 27
  • Member since Aug '04
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
I'm a Meat cutter, I can't count how many heart valves I put on my fingers like rings, or how much blood I've drank :puke3:
"Yeah, I remember stompin' my feet in Eddie's couch"
-Rick James-

SWAMPER

• Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 790
  • Male Posts: 3,599
  • Member since May '04
  • Semper Fi
    • View Profile
I was riding in my friends car and I wasent feeling to good...so o the way home I lost my bisquits :puke3: out the window...he asked if I got it on his car so I took a look and dint see anything....well once he droppes me off Im watching him drive off and theres a huge white streak on the back bumper :smack:
1985 Toyota Pick/Up longbed...bobbed 15",  lifted 5", 36's.....http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=36992.0

TEXXX

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 814
  • Male Posts: 423
  • Member since Mar '05
  • Crawling in Cool, CA
    • View Profile
i do this alot and dont find it totally disgusting but other people sure do... ill be drinking a beer having a chew and instead of spitting in my spitter ill spit in my beer, so i shrug my shoulders and keep drinking my beer! hey what are should i do waste a perfectley good bud? i dont think so!
RIP Gatekeeper you will be missed!

SWAMPER

• Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 790
  • Male Posts: 3,599
  • Member since May '04
  • Semper Fi
    • View Profile
1985 Toyota Pick/Up longbed...bobbed 15",  lifted 5", 36's.....http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=36992.0

mudguts

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 1114
  • Member since Mar '04
  • Meat of the Gods
    • View Profile
I used to drink half full leftover beers after the parties at my house until I drank someones chew. I just dump them now. My case of rotgut prohibits me from drinking anymore.
:nerv:                                                                                               :turtle: I love T.I.T.S. :turtle:

mr4x42u

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 700
  • Member since Sep '02
  • LOCKED AND LOADED
    • View Profile
I'm a Meat cutter, I can't count how many heart valves I put on my fingers like rings, or how much blood I've drank :puke3:

so let me guess,,you gave your girlfriend a heart ring.. :love:
Forgiveness is between them and god..
Its my job to arrange the meeting!

mr4x42u

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Sep '02
  • LOCKED AND LOADED
    • View Profile
I had sex with my friends mom and did not know it was her mom till about a month later...I met her at a engaugement party of a friend..At the time i just thought she was a very attractive older woman..At the time she was around 42 and I was like 18 or so,,give or take..She did not look her age at all..But it was very odd when i found out a month later that was her mom..more odd then gross....was pretty funny when my friend was telling me her mom was telling her about this guy she took home,,got more odd when she found out it was me,,took a while to figure out but when the puzzle was together it made my friend  :reg:  to think of me and her mom doing the humpty hump.. :slap:

BigMike

• Administrator
  • Turtle Points: 2159
  • Male Posts: 18,292
  • Member since Apr '02
  • 511:1 Club
    • View Profile
    • Bone-Stock Plane-Jane 1981 Shortbed Pickup
Check out our new Rock Crawling Videos!
2016 56-speed 580:1 Tacoma Rock Crawler   
1981 36-speed 511:1 3RZ-FE Rock Crawler
1987 6-speed Supercharged 4A-GZE MR2
Instagram: @SlowestTacoma
Things are only impossible until they are not.
"The worst of both worlds, the best of neither." -abnormaltoy
"An informed question. But difficult to answer. I am what you see." -Nanaki

mr4x42u

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Sep '02
  • LOCKED AND LOADED
    • View Profile

WHITE_TRASH

• Turtle Points: 679
  • Member since Feb '03
  • Don't blame me, I didn't vote for this crap.
    • View Profile
Full hydro, 186:1 with an auto and 44's what could go wrong??

UNBREAKABLE

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 372
  • Male Posts: 2,028
  • Member since Aug '04
  • Yeah, I guess you could say I'm a RockStar
    • View Profile
Not the grosest thing I've done but pretty bad.....I was eating a bag of chips and had a couple of cigarette on my chair, I slid sideways and didn't realize I knocked the cigs into the chip bag. I ate the cigarette, felt like :reg:
That's how I roll

UNBREAKABLE

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 372
  • Male Posts: 2,028
  • Member since Aug '04
  • Yeah, I guess you could say I'm a RockStar
    • View Profile
All I got to say is "REDWINGS"
That's how I roll

mudguts

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 1114
  • Member since Mar '04
  • Meat of the Gods
    • View Profile
:nerv:                                                                                               :turtle: I love T.I.T.S. :turtle:

brainlessfool

• It's not my problem if you can't hear the voices too.
  • Turtle Points: 2730
  • Male Posts: 4,207
  • Member since Jun '02
  • drive fast or the devil may get ya
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a cigar
All I got to say is "REDWINGS"

I geass we're not talking boots here?
A good day working, that's just sick :reg:

germ

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 349
  • Male Posts: 733
  • Member since Dec '04
  • Work sucks, I'm goin' wheelin
    • View Profile
I suppose the grossest thing I've done would be draining an abscess on some drug addicts arm. Used suction to remove most of it, and filled the container to 425ml (your beer can holds 355ml). Once I finished suctioning, I had to stick my fingers inside (yes I was wearing gloves), and finish cleaning out all the coagulated blood and pus. I then packed the abscess with 5 yards (yes yards) of gauze. Fortunatly my medical assistant only passed out for about 10 seconds, then  :reg: , and was able to assist with the rest of the proceedure.

Yesterday, I helped remove some ladies uterus, and managed to get sprayed in the face with arterial blood.

Hmmm, what else.??? I get paid to do all sorts of gross things to people. I'll think of a few more things later I'm sure.

Erik  :beerchug:
* Regardless of what happens, someone will find a way to take it too seriously.
* 2% rule: Must be 2% smarter than what your working on.
* If you make something even a fool can use, only a fool will use it.
* I've been crapping in the woods longer than lil'buddy has been alive!

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Turtle Points: 730
  • Male Posts: 13,860
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
Well this is gross but I did know that I was doing, I was called to the scene of a burnt out 4Runner (yes believe it or not it was) inside was the owner of the vehicle with his head blown off due to a drug deal gone bad. The coroner came and did what the coroner does to dead bodies and when she was done she asked for help in removing the body. This guy had melted to the seat so we could not remove him, so myself and another guy hoped in the back door and hacked him out with shovels. :reg:
The Ghost-Rider/Ghost Runner

No matter how far you fall, the ground will always catch you

psychotoy

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 27
  • Member since Aug '04
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile

so let me guess,,you gave your girlfriend a heart ring.. :love:

Actually, I gave her a pearl necklace :yupyup:  :yupyup:
"Yeah, I remember stompin' my feet in Eddie's couch"
-Rick James-

jedimasteryoda

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 134
  • Male Posts: 119
  • Member since May '05
  • not offroading yet all my rigs r down
    • View Profile
probly nopt the grossest but grosest thing i can think of right now got dared to drink 2 liters of deer blood out of a mtn dew bottle we filled full. wasnt gross till a blood clot or chunk of fat or sumthin was going down my throat. or probyl really reall gross for my brother i was hauking a loogy with my mouth open and he was yellin at me or sumthing  but it went flying out and went in his mouth.   
its a truck its built for this kind of stuff.
  under my tires is a honda

mr4x42u

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Sep '02
  • LOCKED AND LOADED
    • View Profile
Actually, I gave her a pearl necklace :yupyup:  :yupyup:

the gift that keeps on giving... :beerchug:   free,,cheap and best of all,,,soooo enjoyable :usa: