Author Topic: Don't try this one ROFL!!!  (Read 6490 times)

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 11
  • Female Posts: 8,265
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
Don't try this one ROFL!!!
« on: May 05, 2005, 12:09:33 PM »
 :laugh:  :hahaha:  :talkingn:

Saw this one drivin down the streets of Marysville...Got a good laugh out of it.

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift - that's why they call it the present." - RW Emerson -

brainlessfool

• It's not my problem if you can't hear the voices too.
  • Turtle Points: 2730
  • Male Posts: 4,207
  • Member since Jun '02
  • drive fast or the devil may get ya
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a cigar
Re: Don't try this one ROFL!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2005, 01:20:20 PM »
Who took the pic of me and swampy?  :dunno:
A good day working, that's just sick :reg:

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Turtle Points: 759
  • Male Posts: 13,855
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2005, 02:53:26 PM »
Eeek!!! that is gross...... now if it were 2 lipstick lesbians it would be sexy. 

Double standards, why is it ok for 2 sexy women to kiss like that and not 2 guys......  oh nevermind you know what they say a picture says a thousand words, 2 guys kiss and you want  to puk. :puke:  but 2 girls kiss and you want to be in the middle. :ladys-man:  :yupyup:
The Ghost-Rider/Ghost Runner

No matter how far you fall, the ground will always catch you

*FFC* [OP]

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2005, 05:03:37 PM »

Double standards, why is it ok for 2 sexy women to kiss like that and not 2 guys......  oh nevermind you know what they say a picture says a thousand words, 2 guys kiss and you want  to puk. :puke:  but 2 girls kiss and you want to be in the middle. :ladys-man:  :yupyup:

Ya had me scared there for a minute you almost sounded jealous... :hammer:

:rofl:

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift - that's why they call it the present." - RW Emerson -

gonzo

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 2000
  • Male Posts: 734
  • Member since Jan '05
  • Climb Baby Climb!
    • View Profile
    • My 8E6 runner
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2005, 05:10:48 PM »
 :puke3:

oddball

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 1143
  • Male Posts: 952
  • Member since Jan '05
  • Weirdo
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2005, 05:21:44 PM »
That is disgusting
2008 Tacoma regular cab, 4.88s, ARBs, crawl box, manual shift FJ case

MUDJUNKY

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: -428
  • Male Posts: 364
  • Member since Dec '04
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2005, 08:24:18 PM »
 :gay:
"I avoid myspace like the devil himself...  Nothing good can come from having teenyboppers and childmolesters mixed with emo morons hanging out in one place...." white trash.

PinkToyota

• Internet Lassies
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 13
  • Female Posts: 222
  • Member since Dec '04
  • I LOVE PINK SOO MUCH
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2005, 08:45:59 PM »
 :reg:     :rofl:
~*~*Stevany*~*~

Silly boys, trucks are for girls!

Hyena

• I'm Legit!!!
  • Turtle Points: 2401
  • Male Posts: 6,715
  • Member since Feb '04
  • AKA Baja Brad
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2005, 10:01:04 PM »
YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA.  THOSE SAME TRUCKS (YES, THERE WERE 3 OF THEM) WERE OUTSIDE OUT SCHOOL EVERY DAY FOR A WEEK.  WE HAD TO LOOK AT THEM EVERY DAY.  IT WAS SOO GROSE.  WE WERE ALL SO HAPPY THAT THEY LEFT.

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2005, 12:08:19 AM »
YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA.  THOSE SAME TRUCKS (YES, THERE WERE 3 OF THEM) WERE OUTSIDE OUT SCHOOL EVERY DAY FOR A WEEK.  WE HAD TO LOOK AT THEM EVERY DAY.  IT WAS SOO GROSE.  WE WERE ALL SO HAPPY THAT THEY LEFT.

You see this is what I'm talking about, why do they put this stuff outside of a school, kids won't be seen anywhere near that picture for fear of persicusion (spellcheck) now if these gay advocates drove up in a van with 2 lipstick lesbians on it you'd have every male member (pun intended) dancing around the thing......... oh wait I guess that wouldn't work either since they wouldn't be gay. :slap:

....and since it involves gay men I guess we wouldn't want to post this :moon:  here either.......  aw shoot I did it again. :banana:

BigMike

• Administrator
  • Turtle Points: 2124
  • Male Posts: 18,291
  • Member since Apr '02
  • 511:1 Club
    • View Profile
    • Bone-Stock Plane-Jane 1981 Shortbed Pickup
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2005, 01:12:15 AM »
"Now children, don't become homos"
Check out our new Rock Crawling Videos!
2016 56-speed 580:1 Tacoma Rock Crawler   
1981 36-speed 511:1 3RZ-FE Rock Crawler
1987 6-speed Supercharged 4A-GZE MR2
Instagram: @SlowestTacoma
Things are only impossible until they are not.
"The worst of both worlds, the best of neither." -abnormaltoy
"An informed question. But difficult to answer. I am what you see." -Nanaki

Cheesemaker

• Rock Ninja
  • Turtle Points: 1363
  • Male Posts: 4,525
  • Member since Sep '04
  • Dean Tyler, you were an inspiration to all!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2005, 02:02:26 AM »
Do you know the difference between lesbians and dykes??????   :dunno:  :dunno:  :dunno:

Lesbians are cute!! :smack:

I figured this out when I was at work.  I work at a place that has a viewing area, to watch us make cheese!  You get bored after awhile.  You see alot of strange things up there!!  Don't get me started!   One of the reasons I don't go to church, and another reason the only true minority in the  :usa:  is the white heterosexual male!!!!!!  I think we are the only ones that don't get any special rights!  Churches are the most homo phobic group of people!  Isn't it in the bible that we are not to be judgemental?????? :confused:  :confused:  :confused:
Miss ya Dean (4THEWKN) & Kyle (KYOTA)!!

4THEWKN~9/17/2006  If it wasn't for you, I'd be driving something other than a Toyota!

My build up ~ project Kilchis! http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=32961.0
Zak's truck build ~ http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=64319.0;topicseen

*FFC* [OP]

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2005, 07:08:16 AM »

Isn't it in the bible that we are not to be judgemental?????? :confused:  :confused:  :confused:

"Judge not lest ye be judged" :yesnod:

PinkToyota

• Internet Lassies
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Dec '04
  • I LOVE PINK SOO MUCH
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2005, 11:17:25 AM »
but its also in the bible that your not suppost to be gay.
~*~*Stevany*~*~

*FFC* [OP]

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2005, 11:27:47 AM »
but its also in the bible that your not suppost to be gay.

True, in Exodus I believe when Moses came down the mountain with the 10 commandments and the Israelites had built the golden calf.   :yesnod:  And in MANY other places. 

My mother says "If God wanted us to be gay, we would have been either extinct a long time ago, or we'd be made to be able to breed with same sex instead of opposite sex"   

If ya ask me it's just sick, be you male or female. :puke:

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2005, 11:41:49 AM »
True, in Exodus I believe when Moses came down the mountain with the 10 commandments and the Israelites had built the golden calf.   :yesnod:  And in MANY other places. 

My mother says "If God wanted us to be gay, we would have been either extinct a long time ago, or we'd be made to be able to breed with same sex instead of opposite sex"   

If ya ask me it's just sick, be you male or female. :puke:

yup  :yesnod:
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2005, 04:17:45 PM »
Well the bible does say that "WE" should not judge others but, it also says that god will when we finally reach the pearly gates.

But then again the bible contradicts itself all over the place.

whiteman

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 669
  • Male Posts: 1,276
  • Member since Jan '05
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a cigar
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2005, 04:45:07 PM »
Wether people live by the Bible or not,   Dont care who you are, seeing homesexual intercourse pisses me off :wall: :censored:.  I hate it so much I got suspended for 4-day's last year.

*FFC* [OP]

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2005, 08:00:25 PM »
Wether people live by the Bible or not,   Dont care who you are, seeing homesexual intercourse pisses me off :wall: :censored:.  I hate it so much I got suspended for 4-day's last year.

OOh now you done it.  Ya gotta share now.....  :yesnod:

PinkToyota

• Internet Lassies
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Dec '04
  • I LOVE PINK SOO MUCH
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2005, 10:04:59 PM »
 :shakehead:  just aint right.
~*~*Stevany*~*~

86 4runner

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 973
  • Member since Feb '05
  • SAS
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2005, 01:33:01 AM »
i have a couple lesbian friends, it doesnt bother me any. i dont care if you're gay strait or bi as long as some f*g doesnt hit on me its all good. there was this one dude in my weights class, he would always stare at me when i would change and what not, he would seriously get to class early, get changed real fast and then sit on the bench and just watch everyone. i said something about it to him tryed to be nice about it cause im a friendly guy, but he would still do it so after about 2 weeks i had enough so i picked him up and slammed him into a locker and put a nice sized dent in it, anyways i never caught him looking at me again and my teacher pretended not to see it so i didnt get in trouble. anyways, i dont like seeing any one make out in front of me, i would be discusted whether it was a strait or gay couple. some people just take it too far in public, gay or strait keep it private i dont want to see that :pokinit:. :slap: 
86 4 Runner SAS, 37 inch Toyo M/T's, E-Locker rear, Lock Right front. 30 spline Longs, 5.29's, Dual Cases, Warn XD9000i

RHG

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 1
  • Male Posts: 1,320
  • Member since Apr '05
  • WERD!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2005, 02:17:41 AM »
I got to agree, gay or straight, there is a time and place for it. I hate going to a movie or somewhere and all I can hear are lips smacking together. Dont get me wrong though, I'll give my gf a kiss in public but i dont play tongue wars  :yumyum:  :wag: though.
Only the dead have seen the end of war - Plato

89 Ext Cab Long Bed, SAS'd, Double 2.28's, 5.29's, 38" TSL's, Allied Beadlocks, Half Doors, Custom Trail Bodywork

86 4runner

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 973
  • Member since Feb '05
  • SAS
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2005, 02:36:07 AM »
for real....
ill kiss my gf too but you wont see my tounge down her throat. i know what your talking about with the movies. i hate that crap i see it and hear it all the time. you think they'd want to save the money and make out at home where its free, they obviouslly arnet there to watch the movie, an $18 make out session :headscratch: you'd think they'd have better things to spend there money on. if i see a gay couple give each other a quick kiss or hold hands or something i dont care, its not my thing but if it makes them happy what does it matter their not hurting you or me. thats like me not liking some one just because they drive a jeep. im a toy guy but that doesnt mean it makes me any better of a person. we all have and do what we are most comforable with, so there is no need to say what they have is wrong. whether the bible says it or not. i ve personally never read it but im sure it says something in there about being faithfull and what not but theres so many people out there now days cheating on everyone its rediculous and i think its way worse than being gay
86 4 Runner SAS, 37 inch Toyo M/T's, E-Locker rear, Lock Right front. 30 spline Longs, 5.29's, Dual Cases, Warn XD9000i

UNBREAKABLE

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 372
  • Male Posts: 2,028
  • Member since Aug '04
  • Yeah, I guess you could say I'm a RockStar
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2005, 07:56:58 PM »
I got to agree, gay or straight, there is a time and place for it. I hate going to a movie or somewhere and all I can hear are lips smacking together. Dont get me wrong though, I'll give my gf a kiss in public but i dont play tongue wars  :yumyum:  :wag: though.
for real....
ill kiss my gf too but you wont see my tounge down her throat. i know what your talking about with the movies. i hate that crap i see it and hear it all the time. you think they'd want to save the money and make out at home where its free, they obviouslly arnet there to watch the movie, an $18 make out session :headscratch: you'd think they'd have better things to spend there money on. if i see a gay couple give each other a quick kiss or hold hands or something i dont care, its not my thing but if it makes them happy what does it matter their not hurting you or me. thats like me not liking some one just because they drive a jeep. im a toy guy but that doesnt mean it makes me any better of a person. we all have and do what we are most comforable with, so there is no need to say what they have is wrong. whether the bible says it or not. i ve personally never read it but im sure it says something in there about being faithfull and what not but theres so many people out there now days cheating on everyone its rediculous and i think its way worse than being gay

But I still like lesbians :ladys-man:
That's how I roll

*FFC* [OP]

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2005, 10:58:15 PM »

alyssa2004

• Marlin Crawler
  • I used to Crawl. I still do, but I used to, too.
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2005, 09:13:07 AM »
yup, saw those trucks rollin' in Auburn...I laughed so hard when I saw them!

Cheesemaker

• Rock Ninja
  • Turtle Points: 1363
  • Male Posts: 4,525
  • Member since Sep '04
  • Dean Tyler, you were an inspiration to all!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2005, 12:42:18 PM »
I agree that what happens in the bedroom belongs in the bedroom!  Be it straight, bi or gay!  A kiss, a hug or hand holding fine!!  But don't just stand there and grope and tongue tangle for minutes or like it seems hours! There is a time and place for it, and in public is not proper!  We had a pair of DYKES making our in the viewing area for like a half hour and we got grossed out, and we finally grabbed a water hose and hosed the windows to get there attention and motion for them to go away!  They got pissed, but I don't get paid to watch full on butch dykes, or gay men to make out!  I know it's wrong, I know it happens, but don't advertise it.  I have known several gay people, but they tried to keep their lives private, they respected us and we respected their decisions on their prefence!  And that's the way it should be!!!!
Miss ya Dean (4THEWKN) & Kyle (KYOTA)!!

4THEWKN~9/17/2006  If it wasn't for you, I'd be driving something other than a Toyota!

My build up ~ project Kilchis! http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=32961.0
Zak's truck build ~ http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=64319.0;topicseen

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2005, 12:48:32 PM »
Well the bible does say that "WE" should not judge others but, it also says that god will when we finally reach the pearly gates.

But then again the bible contradicts itself all over the place.

Not true, but that isnt what this is about
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent