Author Topic: #Billfishtaco  (Read 786 times)

Willard

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 1608
  • Male Posts: 627
  • Member since Dec '14
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
#Billfishtaco
« on: Mar 30, 2023, 02:07:06 PM »
Been a while since I have been on here. I sold my 4runner back in May of last year. Purchased a pretty much done 2006 Tacoma. I have made some changes that fit my wheeling style and am not done yet. Slowly molding it into the perfect Offroad rig that still drives well on the road! The shop that built this is called Ca-Tuned Offroad. They are out of Sacramento area. Build list….
Front and Rear custom 3 link
2004 Ford SD axles
5.38 gears front and rear. Front E Locker, rear Detroit. Yukon hardcore locking hubs, Yukon chromo shafts up front with Yukon Super Joints. Rear has the Ballistic Fab Shave kit.
Front 14” Fox 2.5” Factory series coil-overs from Accutune, rear 12” same. Fox Hydro bumps around.
PSC Assist steering. PSC FJ80 steering gear with beefy Shaft from some Australian company .
Y link steering with rebuildable 1 ton tie rod ends.
Custom cross member and skids.
MC Taco box converted over to top shift from what I believe is a 1st Gen Tacoma rear case, yet to verify .
Auto Trans
4.0L with URD headers and custom 2.5” out the back.
Air Raid intake with Safari Snorkel
CVC custom tune! Made a significant Difference!
Converted the brake master over to a 4 wheel disc Sequoia MC.
Custom armor all around.
Recently Wrapped Matte black and high line cut.
17” Raceline Monster Beadlocks wrapped with 40” pro comp mt’s.
Sure I’m missing some things. Just got a 4x innovations cage that will be installed soon!! Pics to follow. This thing drives with one finger on the wheel at 80mph with the cruise control and AC flowing. Definitely comfortable!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: Mar 30, 2023, 03:29:41 PM by Willard »
90'4runner......lots of goodies.