Author Topic: Trump's Taxes....  (Read 3743 times)

emsvitil

• Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 7571
  • Male Posts: 3,561
  • Member since May '07
    • View Profile
    • emsvitil's album
    • Buy me a soda
Trump's Taxes....
« on: Sep 28, 2020, 04:05:17 AM »
I DON'T CARE !!!!!!

:smack:
Ed
SoCal
86 SR5 XtraCab
22RE  W56B
31x10.50R15

Gnarly4X

• Online Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 5143
  • Male Posts: 4,210
  • Member since Jun '16
  • 4-wheeling vicariously.
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
Re: Trump's Taxes....
« Reply #1 on: Sep 28, 2020, 06:55:35 AM »
1986 XtraCab SR5 22RE 5speed W56B, ~16,000 MI after break-in, DIM (Did It Myself) rebuilt engine - .020" over, engnbldr RV head, OS valves, 261C cam, DT Header. https://imgur.com/oACTHTR

God Bless Our Troops... Especially Our Snipers. The 2nd defends the 1st
MEMBER: WWP, T2T, VFW, NRA, GOA, SAF, Mammoth Nation, C2 Tactical, Hillsdale College, Humane Society of the U.S. - "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used to create them." ~ Albert Einstein

Willard

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 1608
  • Male Posts: 627
  • Member since Dec '14
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #2 on: Sep 28, 2020, 07:24:10 AM »
3X! :pokinit: give me that loophole. Weird thing is it sounds as if that loophole was around during the Obama/Biden era. Wonder who they pulled some strings for.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
90'4runner......lots of goodies.

mudmaster

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: 3678
  • Male Posts: 2,845
  • Member since Feb '05
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #3 on: Sep 28, 2020, 01:14:39 PM »
X4
Time to go wheelin!

Snowtoy

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: 1403
  • Male Posts: 2,582
  • Member since Sep '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Sep 28, 2020, 02:37:51 PM »
Yep X*.  Based on the only known tax return to exist, 2005 in public, anyone who paid $38 million in federal taxes in one year, has more than paid his fair share in personal income taxes.

If he really did figure out how to pay just $750 in '16, he should be celebrated for finding accountants to figure out how to do it, and it shows just how messed up our income tax system is, where that many deductions exist.  Need a simple flat tax rate with no deductions.
'90 black X-cab mod'd 3.0, 33's/4.88's, rear ARB, custom bumpers, sliders, safari rack, etc.
'91 Blue X-cab 22re, 35's/5.29's,Truetrac front, ARB rear, dual cases, and custom Safari flatbed, bumper, interior.
The money pit '87 Supra resto/mod

RUGER

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 16273
  • Male Posts: 1,013
  • Member since May '02
  • I love Marlin Crawler!
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #5 on: Sep 28, 2020, 09:19:44 PM »
X6

RUGER :usa: :beer: :usa:
:usa: GOD BLESS AMERICA :usa:

"the hag" 83 toy with 5" all-pro lift, marlin crawler dual case #1011 and marlin hy-steer, 35s, 5.29's, exo cage, yada, yada, yada. she's back in black.

97 F250
84 Grand Waggy
77 Scout II SS
96 Explorer Sport
20 F150

USN SEABEE 2008-2012 :usa:
run with THE PACK 4wdc of los osos
NRA life member

85-4roller

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: -92
  • Member since Mar '06
  • Save our forest from the sierra club
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Sep 29, 2020, 11:53:02 AM »
Generally speaking one's Federal personal income tax liability is reduced by the amount of personal property tax paid, real estate tax paid and business losses. If one gives his salary away to charity that will also affect the amount due on federal personal income tax. But many people do not want you to know the fact that there was likely many many dollars paid in taxes,  just not any in federal personal income tax
Save our forest from the sierra club, they are the enemy of outdoor enthusiast everywhere.

Cheesemaker

• Rock Ninja
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1363
  • Male Posts: 4,525
  • Member since Sep '04
  • Dean Tyler, you were an inspiration to all!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Oct 02, 2020, 10:09:49 AM »
Yep X*.  Based on the only known tax return to exist, 2005 in public, anyone who paid $38 million in federal taxes in one year, has more than paid his fair share in personal income taxes.

If he really did figure out how to pay just $750 in '16, he should be celebrated for finding accountants to figure out how to do it, and it shows just how messed up our income tax system is, where that many deductions exist.  Need a simple flat tax rate with no deductions.

I agree with the highlighted statement.  Big corporations usually don't pay taxes, because they threaten to close up and move to Asia.  Look into Nike and Intel, they do not pay taxes, they just threaten to leave, and the county and state gives them tax free status.  Which isn't right, it needs to be a flat based percentage.  Wealthy CEO's and such usually get a very small paycheck, but gets company bought homes, vehicles, condos, business credit cards, and stock options.  Which does not get accounted for when you file for taxes.  Well, yeah they should be claiming this on their taxes, but the company will absorb it as write offs.  So yeah, Trump paid less in taxes in a year, than I paid in one months pay.  This is the problem.  The other is accountants and their creative wording.  I knew a guy who owned his own business, and never paid taxes, but actually got huge returns from State and Federal.  This is usually how it goes.

Riding lawn mower  --  Cable stretcher
Firearms  --  Office Display
Motorhome  --  Mobile Office
And I knew one electrician that had a legal form made, and he would ask a motel employee to show them the breaker panel, and had them sign it saying that he "Inspected" the panel, and the whole vacation would be written off.  A coworker's wife is a hairdresser, and they only go on vacations around her seminars.  Instant write off!! 
Miss ya Dean (4THEWKN) & Kyle (KYOTA)!!

4THEWKN~9/17/2006  If it wasn't for you, I'd be driving something other than a Toyota!

My build up ~ project Kilchis! http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=32961.0
Zak's truck build ~ http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=64319.0;topicseen

85-4roller

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Mar '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Oct 02, 2020, 03:53:07 PM »
Did you take into account personal property and real estate taxes paid , which are usually separate items?
Save our forest from the sierra club, they are the enemy of outdoor enthusiast everywhere.

Gnarly4X

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #9 on: Oct 02, 2020, 03:57:53 PM »
I agree with the highlighted statement.  Big corporations usually don't pay taxes, because they threaten to close up and move to Asia.  Look into Nike and Intel, they do not pay taxes, they just threaten to leave, and the county and state gives them tax free status.  Which isn't right, it needs to be a flat based percentage.  Wealthy CEO's and such usually get a very small paycheck, but gets company bought homes, vehicles, condos, business credit cards, and stock options.  Which does not get accounted for when you file for taxes.  Well, yeah they should be claiming this on their taxes, but the company will absorb it as write offs.  So yeah, Trump paid less in taxes in a year, than I paid in one months pay.  This is the problem.  The other is accountants and their creative wording.  I knew a guy who owned his own business, and never paid taxes, but actually got huge returns from State and Federal.  This is usually how it goes.

And I knew one electrician that had a legal form made, and he would ask a motel employee to show them the breaker panel, and had them sign it saying that he "Inspected" the panel, and the whole vacation would be written off.  A coworker's wife is a hairdresser, and they only go on vacations around her seminars.  Instant write off!! 

I don't care.
1986 XtraCab SR5 22RE 5speed W56B, ~16,000 MI after break-in, DIM (Did It Myself) rebuilt engine - .020" over, engnbldr RV head, OS valves, 261C cam, DT Header. https://imgur.com/oACTHTR

MEMBER: WWP, T2T, VFW, NRA, GOA, SAF, Mammoth Nation, C2 Tactical, Hillsdale College, Humane Society of the U.S. - "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used to create them." ~ Albert Einstein

Snowtoy

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Member since Sep '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Oct 02, 2020, 04:35:40 PM »

The threat to leave, while useful, can be countered with import taxes or putting caps on the amount of goods they can import each year, by redefining products by where they are manufactured/assembled/percentage of foreign made parts, and not where their corporate headquarters are.  25% import tax on Japanese trucks and caps on their cars, is what lead Toyota, Nissan, Honda, etc., to build factories in the U.S., which in doing so eliminated both, making them even more profitable and competitive. 

Creative accountants, aren't just for the rich, likely even you have deduction available that you aren't using that can reduce your tax burden, if you are doing your own taxes, might be time to have a CPA do them this year, and see what deductions are available to you.
'90 black X-cab mod'd 3.0, 33's/4.88's, rear ARB, custom bumpers, sliders, safari rack, etc.
'91 Blue X-cab 22re, 35's/5.29's,Truetrac front, ARB rear, dual cases, and custom Safari flatbed, bumper, interior.

itsatoy

• Offline Dusty Trails
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Member since Aug '20
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Oct 03, 2020, 11:23:41 PM »
They should be more worried about google and facebook , they avoid paying huge amounts of taxes but nobody seems to care :attention:

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 1138
  • Male Posts: 534
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Oct 04, 2020, 01:53:49 PM »
People that don't care can keep on paying the higher tax rate. I know my allowed deductions don't reduce my paid taxes to pocket change. When my taxes come to 40k+ for the year and my income is nowhere near a mil and someone that puts 500mil away and pays the same in taxes I do, I DO care. That's what this tax thing is about, fair share. Make it fair! Give the the same consideration so my taxes come to $17.48 for the year! That's when I won't care. I just want to be treated fairly. I don't want to pick up the slack others leave. Go ahead, flame away on my comments, doesn't mean anything.
Brought to you by the WBC (World Billionaire's Club) because money is a bad thing. Let us carry that burden for you.

Sure it'll fit........ Just needs a little brute finesse.

Sure I believe intelligent life exists on other planets. Other planets, not this one.

Gnarly4X

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #13 on: Oct 05, 2020, 04:19:03 AM »
People that don't care can keep on paying the higher tax rate. I know my allowed deductions don't reduce my paid taxes to pocket change. When my taxes come to 40k+ for the year and my income is nowhere near a mil and someone that puts 500mil away and pays the same in taxes I do, I DO care. That's what this tax thing is about, fair share. Make it fair! Give the the same consideration so my taxes come to $17.48 for the year! That's when I won't care. I just want to be treated fairly. I don't want to pick up the slack others leave. Go ahead, flame away on my comments, doesn't mean anything.

Unless you are a very highly paid corporate tax attorney, you most likely don’t know didley about Federal tax laws, and specifically C-corp, S-Corp, corporate lock-in, tax-induced behavior distortions, bankruptcy risk, pass-through entities, tax pyramiding, nontransparency, much less any idea of what the percent of taxation is.

So…. you can complain that's unfair, but like most Americans who vote some corrupt congress person into office only to allow them to make millions of dollars from the tax lobbyists who brain-wash the greedy dumb-asses into writing laws to protect these corporations from being taxed.

Last year corporate income taxes contributed $444 billion to the U.S. Treasury. That’s a fifth of the $2.2 trillion in total federal tax receipts — and more than double the federal take from businesses in the trough of the recession in 2009.

Go do some research, read a book by an author who’s facts cannot be proven wrong, then go vote for the lesser corrupt politician.

In 2018 Amazon employed 648,000 people. Apple 132K, Microsoft 131K, Google 99K, Facebook 36K.  That is 1,046,000 people that have a stable job and livelihood with benefits.

I work for a $2.7B international corporation.  They pay me a decent income including profit sharing, bonuses, health insurance, education reimbursement, healthy and pleasant work environment, exceptional ongoing free training, and promotion opportunities constantly.  Since the pandemic, rather than lay off 1000s of employees because of Federal mandates, they offered a "work from home" option and provided the technology to do it!

I don’t give a rats-a$$ what they pay or not pay in taxes!

Gnarls. :blah:

« Last Edit: Oct 05, 2020, 05:50:59 AM by Gnarly4X »

Russ86

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: -18
  • Male Posts: 13
  • Member since Oct '20
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Oct 05, 2020, 09:53:19 PM »
He paid taxes for the laws that the people who've been in the government for the last 47 or so years wrote...?  Not sure what their end game was.

trigrate

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Member since Jan '20
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: Oct 19, 2020, 07:53:35 AM »
I hope he doesn't get reelected.

86bobbedtoy

• Turtle Points: 686
  • Male Posts: 3,938
  • Member since Oct '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Oct 19, 2020, 08:07:14 AM »

I hope he does

86bobbedtoy

• Member since Oct '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Oct 19, 2020, 08:08:16 AM »
Honestly I just wanna hear all the bitches cry again, its very amusing

Willard

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 1608
  • Male Posts: 627
  • Member since Dec '14
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #18 on: Oct 19, 2020, 08:29:16 AM »
Honestly I just wanna hear all the bitches cry again, its very amusing
Cry again? They never stopped! They’ll cry for another 4 years here soon.

90'4runner......lots of goodies.

Gnarly4X

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #19 on: Oct 19, 2020, 05:37:07 PM »

trigate.... if Biden does get elected you might as well pull your head out of your anal cavity so you can insert a stick of dynamite and light it.  :gap:

Lucky for you.... Trump is going to win by the biggest landslide win in history!  :thumbs:

Gnarls  :roflsign:

86bobbedtoy

• Member since Oct '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Oct 19, 2020, 08:19:17 PM »
Cry again? They never stopped! They’ll cry for another 4 years here soon.

for sure but it will be on a epic level this time.   cant wait   hahaha

Snowtoy

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Member since Sep '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Oct 19, 2020, 09:44:35 PM »

Care to state why, other than he being an obnoxious blowhard who isn't ashamed of his wealth, that is?

Gnarly4X

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #22 on: Oct 20, 2020, 04:11:21 AM »
Care to state why, other than he being an obnoxious blowhard who isn't ashamed of his wealth, that is?

:eye: :eye:
 :popcorn:

Hickory Nut

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 359
  • Member since Feb '16
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Oct 20, 2020, 06:00:59 AM »

It just goes to show you they still walk among us. The blind leading the blind! It is hard for me to believe that people would willingly vote for someone that would immediately raise a person's tax rate and want to take everyone's guns. Just donate all your Paychecks to the government and see how well that titty taste.  Good luck!

85-4roller

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Mar '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: Oct 21, 2020, 05:55:18 PM »
Not to mention that your gas powered Toyota will be almost worthless when gas hits $15 or 20 a gallon due to increased taxes. And Trail use will be further restricted and or completely stopped due to some new crazy environmental concern.
Make no mistake the incremental closures of our public Forest trails and beaches have increased greatly under Democratic Administrations

86bobbedtoy

• Member since Oct '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Oct 21, 2020, 06:01:58 PM »
Not to mention that your gas powered Toyota will be almost worthless when gas hits $15 or 20 a gallon due to increased taxes. And Trail use will be further restricted and or completely stopped due to some new crazy environmental concern.
Make no mistake the incremental closures of our public Forest trails and beaches have increased greatly under Democratic Administrations

I wonder how a electric vehicle would wheel if set up right?

If the dems get their way we will have no choice but to find out

85-4roller

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Mar '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: Oct 21, 2020, 07:59:11 PM »
Might be okay but the base models are starting at a hundred thousand and then on a long trip you're going to probably need a $ 1,000 generator to bring with you and gas. Electric vehicles need to evolve at a natural pace and not be forced upon us and subsidized by tax money

Gnarly4X

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #27 on: Oct 22, 2020, 04:52:05 AM »
Might be okay but the base models are starting at a hundred thousand and then on a long trip you're going to probably need a $ 1,000 generator to bring with you and gas. Electric vehicles need to evolve at a natural pace and not be forced upon us and subsidized by tax money

I am somewhat confused about your comments on EVs?

Long trip?  Tesla probably leads the world in EV technology. Its best vehicle will go 300 miles before it needs a recharge.  It takes 40 minutes to recharge the batteries. The charging circuit requires 240 volts.

“you're going to probably need a $ 1,000 generator to bring with you and gas. “  What for?

Regarding the evolution of EVs to a point of replacing the 1.4 Billion gas powered vehicles world-wide…. it most likely will never happen.

Like solar and wind renewable energy sources (both are scams), there is a short list of very critical issues that the promoters of EVs don’t want to talk about.  The sources for the rare earth metals (neodymium, terbium, and dysprosium) for the electric motors alone is extremely limited.  Not to mention lithium!

The actual cost of replacing gas powered vehicles with EVs is nearly incalculable. The construction of the necessary charging stations at home and roadside has major challenges to overcome.

Oh… save the planet and the Green New Deal?… environmentally, what do think fuels the USA’s 7,300 power plants for our electrical grid?  Since large amounts of energy cannot stored, electricity must be produced as it is used.

You don’t believe me?  Please do your own research.

Gnarls.
« Last Edit: Oct 22, 2020, 04:59:46 AM by Gnarly4X »

Gnarly4X

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #28 on: Oct 22, 2020, 05:04:03 AM »
I wonder how a electric vehicle would wheel if set up right?

If the dems get their way we will have no choice but to find out

I can hardly wait to see GM's new $100,000 Hummer EV on the Rubicon!!

Gnarls.

85-4roller

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Mar '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Oct 22, 2020, 02:07:53 PM »
I am not a fan of EVs, especially when they're government-mandated.
300 road miles = 60 on the low range trails.
Most low-cost small generators only put out 120 volts to recharge your battery after those 60 miles of Trail
Most of us won't have a hundred k + for a toy to play with a few times a year on the trails, that might not even be allowed to stay open.

I saw a few  gas hummers that were really beat up by the Ducey about 15 years ago ago
« Last Edit: Oct 22, 2020, 02:43:29 PM by 85-4roller »