Author Topic: Scary Stuff  (Read 205761 times)

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 1293
  • Male Posts: 537
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
Re: Scary Stuff
« Reply #1590 on: Mar 15, 2022, 10:24:13 AM »
Overheard at a business, said to a woman handing in an application. (this will make your blood boil and your head explode!)

"Sorry, we've already filled our allotted positions for white people, so we can't accept your application."            BOOM!

Reply;

Ok, thank you, I understand.          ?????!!??!?!?!??!??!??? HUH??

Not sure which is worse, applicant or business. I am totally outraged and confused beyond belief!
Brought to you by the WBC (World Billionaire's Club) because money is a bad thing. Let us carry that burden for you.

Sure it'll fit........ Just needs a little brute finesse.

Sure I believe intelligent life exists on other planets. Other planets, not this one.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1591 on: Mar 15, 2022, 10:26:12 AM »
"Let's Go Brandon!"

Don't need THEIR oil, need a new governing administration. An administration with at least one braincell each.
Brought to you by the WBC (World Billionaire's Club) because money is a bad thing. Let us carry that burden for you.

Sure I believe intelligent life exists on other planets. Other planets, not this one.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1592 on: Mar 15, 2022, 11:17:09 AM »
Mandates don't work. :dunno:

Masks don't work.  :dunno:

Vaccines don't work.  :dunno:

The 3 big pharmas made $55.4 Billion in 2021 on their vaccines that don't work.

Lying, cheating, and corruption DOES work.  :gap:

WTF!   :willynilly:

Gnarls. :usa:

Actually

Mandates do work. When they make sense and are executed properly, and are legal mandates can work. None of those were applicable in this case.

Masks do work. Technically, anything that can reduce the transmission of a contagion by any percentage will work. A thread hung from the ceiling between two people has the ability to catch and retain airborne particulate which may be carrying an infectious agent. A 2X4 board would be better than the thread, etc. , wearing a mask made of loosely knotted yarn will stop a good deal. An improperly fitted mask of the best quality will do even better. Anything is better than nothing. So not wearing a mask does not work. Wearing a mask does indeed reduce your chances of becoming infected, and that is where masks work. Masks just aren't 100% effective.

Vaccines DO work! At least the ones that have done their job properly. Smallpox, MMR, Polio vaccines, among others, have done wonders in reducing and eliminating infectious diseases, without causing widespread harm. The CoViD vaccines might possibly be effective, that's yet to be determined (they are effective to an extent for now). they just need to do more research and mass testing. I wonder where they'll get the next 5 billion Guinea pigs?

Lying, cheating and corruption has always worked. It's what makes the world go round!

With the "don't work" bits I just had to take the Devil's advocate road and back it up with a modicum of logic. Anything can work if planned and executed PROPERLY. People are a major factor in a civil plan/experiment. Most are too selfish to comply totally eradicating any efficacy of such a plan, even more are too weak and fragile to endure. Doesn't help much with a controlling body that refuses to properly inform those involved. It's not just teenagers that push back against the authoritarian stance. Yake into account that the average I.Q. in our illustrious country is 90. Intelligent people have the ability to work things out in times of need. Those with less intellect, well, you saw the drama unfold.

Either way you look at it the pandemic was responded to late, managed very poorly and lasted much longer than was necessary. I give the powers that be a massive

F!

I give the people of the world a massive   F as well for their response to such an emergency.

More people were infected than should have been, more people died than should have. Blame lies with all involved. Now we will see how things go with the ongoing infections and the vaccine. May this will be the end of the human race. The slowest extinction event ever.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1593 on: Mar 15, 2022, 11:30:23 AM »
Here's the hypothetical...  :gap:

You wake up tomorrow morning and you shockingly discover that the OBMCS evil regime has closed all access to your bank accounts, credit cards, 401Ks, investments, and anything you own in US dollar currency.  YOU HAVE NO MONEY other than the cash in your pocket or stashed at home.  :yikes:

QUESTION:  How much pain, anger, and desperation would you be feeling?  :dunno:

You forgot to mention banning the use of existing U.S. currency. That would be done with a currency makeover. You'll have a timeline to exchange your monies, then after the exchange an "issue" will prevent the use of the newly accepted monetary unit. Then the possession of precious metal, gold and silver coins and bullion will be made unlawful and collected with your guns.

After that power will be regulated and rationed along with food and other consumables. Curfews enacted and strictly enforced. Your mate will be chosen for you on physical characteristics and body chemistry will be regulated with chemicals. An age limit will be enacted and when the gem in your palm turns black you will report to the Soylent factory for processing.

C'mon, if you're going to do it, do it right!

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 5134
  • Male Posts: 4,256
  • Member since Jun '16
  • 4-wheeling vicariously.
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1594 on: Mar 15, 2022, 04:32:18 PM »
Actually

Mandates do work.

Masks do work.

Vaccines DO work!

Lying, cheating and corruption has always worked. It's what makes the world go round!

C'Mon MAN!! If mandates, masks, and COVID-19 vaccines work why have 3 million people have supposedly died from COVID-19 China virus, and it is estimated that 4 Billion people have been vaccinated?  :dunno:

"Why are so many Americans still dying of COVID? The seven-day average is now 2,500 a day, higher than at any point in the last two years outside last January
 — before vaccines, at the height of the most devastating phase of the pandemic. Yesterday, the total reported dead was 3,600."
:dunno:

1986 XtraCab SR5 22RE 5speed W56B, ~16,000 MI after break-in, DIM (Did It Myself) rebuilt engine - .020" over, engnbldr RV head, OS valves, 261C cam, DT Header. https://imgur.com/oACTHTR

God Bless Our Troops... Especially Our Snipers. The 2nd defends the 1st
MEMBER: WWP, T2T, VFW, NRA, GOA, SAF, Mammoth Nation, C2 Tactical, Hillsdale College, Humane Society of the U.S. - "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used to create them." ~ Albert Einstein

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1595 on: Mar 15, 2022, 07:31:23 PM »
C'Mon MAN!! If mandates, masks, and COVID-19 vaccines work why have 3 million people have supposedly died from COVID-19 China virus, and it is estimated that 4 Billion people have been vaccinated?  :dunno:

"Why are so many Americans still dying of COVID? The seven-day average is now 2,500 a day, higher than at any point in the last two years outside last January
 — before vaccines, at the height of the most devastating phase of the pandemic. Yesterday, the total reported dead was 3,600."
:dunno:

As I said, properly engineered, planned and executed with intelligent people on both sides. All those things are terrible amiss in humanity. We are a failed experiment.

As for the people still being infected and becoming severely ill or dying? Again, back to poor planning and execution with a total lack of peoples intelligent responses.

An example I use is the time I was on vacation, on Maui, Sitting for a presentation, a woman who had a cold sat behind me and coughed. This pig didn't cover her mouth! I felt the spittle on the back of my neck. I told my wife my vacation was over, I knew I was going to be ill. Two days later I had a cold with fever. All these things we have been told during this pandemic we have been told for as long as I've been alive. There were several people that became ill in the resort, all from exposure to one person.

This is a pandemic of the stupid, inconsiderate pigs that walk around everywhere. People deserve what they get, they're evil.
« Last Edit: Mar 15, 2022, 07:47:19 PM by sirdeuce »

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1596 on: Mar 15, 2022, 07:34:02 PM »
Good news! The most intelligent action our government has taken in a very long time! Daylight savings will be extended permanently for 12 instead of 8 months. No more jacking with all the clocks in your house twice a year.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1597 on: Mar 16, 2022, 05:11:56 AM »
Good news! The most intelligent action our government has taken in a very long time! Daylight savings will be extended permanently for 12 instead of 8 months. No more jacking with all the clocks in your house twice a year.

It is way passed time to get this done and end the stupid confusion twice a year!!

The daylight savings thing has been stupidly debated for decades. it was a dumb idea in first place, but really dumb to switch back and forth.

More sunshine means more vitamin D!!  That is a biggie for those that don't get enough.

The energy consumption issue is not so much for lighting but more for heating and cooling.

Right now we need some sunshine in this darkness... The Sunshine Protection Act will make people say "Oh, look what our [corrupt and pathetically incompetent] government can do!"

Since AZ does not do Daylight Savings, the States in the Pacific Standard Time Zones will now be on the same time as Arizona:  CA, ID, NV, OR, WA.

HI will be 3 hours behind AZ and AK will be 1 hour behind AZ.

East coast will be 3 hours ahead of Arizona and the Pacific Coast States.  So... if we are dealing with businesses on the EDT zone, it may be necessary to get up earlier for AZ and the Pacific Coast.

It will probably take a couple years before the dust settles on who is on what time.

1986 XtraCab SR5 22RE 5speed W56B, ~16,000 MI after break-in, DIM (Did It Myself) rebuilt engine - .020" over, engnbldr RV head, OS valves, 261C cam, DT Header. https://imgur.com/oACTHTR

MEMBER: WWP, T2T, VFW, NRA, GOA, SAF, Mammoth Nation, C2 Tactical, Hillsdale College, Humane Society of the U.S. - "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used to create them." ~ Albert Einstein

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1598 on: Mar 16, 2022, 12:27:51 PM »
I'd rather schedule my business as needed instead of hassling with clocks every year. As for vitamin D? Most that are deficient won't benefit from more accessible sunshine times anyway. Gotta get off the couch and turn off the video games and actually go outside. Those people are afraid of that bright hot thing flying in the sky. (Picturing Renfield cowering from the sunrise)

I can hear the argument in Congress, "We need to do something right, anything!" "Well, how 'bout this?" "Yeah, that might take attention from all this other stuff."

Naw guys, gonna have to better, and more. Much more!

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1599 on: Mar 16, 2022, 02:13:23 PM »
Putin will go down in modern history as one of THE most evil humans to walk the Earth.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1600 on: Mar 16, 2022, 03:54:47 PM »
Putin will go down in modern history as one of THE most evil humans to walk the Earth.

Still not in the front of the line, maybe in the latter half of the top ten.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1601 on: Mar 17, 2022, 04:09:18 AM »
Unfortunately, The “Top Ten” leaves off too many other evil humans that qualify for the list.

Putin will be added to list  - Most Evilist People of All Time.

Anthony Fauci will be added to the list in the future.

Xi Jinping should also be on the list.

The list is growing to a “Top 25” – an unthinkable document in humankind’s history.

Not in any particular order, which does not really matter.

Saddam Hussein
Kim Jong-il
Heinrich Himmler
Genghis Khan
Pol Pot
Mao Zedong
Osama Bin Laden
Vlad Tepes
Joseph Stalin
Adolf Hitler
Ivan Grozny
Vladimir Lenin
Margaret Sanger
Karl Marx
Muhammad
Vladimir Putin
Harold Shipman
Andrei Chikatilo
Ahmad Suradji
Ted Bundy

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1602 on: Mar 17, 2022, 09:38:03 AM »
Unfortunately, The “Top Ten” leaves off too many other evil humans that qualify for the list.

Putin will be added to list  - Most Evilist People of All Time.

Anthony Fauci will be added to the list in the future.

Xi Jinping should also be on the list.

The list is growing to a “Top 25” – an unthinkable document in humankind’s history.

Not in any particular order, which does not really matter.

Saddam Hussein
Kim Jong-il
Heinrich Himmler
Genghis Khan
Pol Pot
Mao Zedong
Osama Bin Laden
Vlad Tepes
Joseph Stalin
Adolf Hitler
Ivan Grozny
Vladimir Lenin
Margaret Sanger
Karl Marx
Muhammad
Vladimir Putin
Harold Shipman
Andrei Chikatilo
Ahmad Suradji
Ted Bundy

Hahaha, puddin didn't even make your top ten. What a loser.

If it were up to the thought cops I'd likely make the list. Oh the evil thoughts I have.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1603 on: Mar 18, 2022, 05:03:49 AM »

If it were up to the thought cops I'd likely make the list. Oh the evil thoughts I have.

Hey deucie....

Your self-identified “evil” is seemingly counterintuitive to your intellect.  ???

Your commentary is mostly cynical and laced with nihilism. :sad2:

You tone is almost always despondent. :disturbed:

You spend too much time on the “Dark Side”.  :thumbdown:

“The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.”  ~ Albert Einstein

Surely there must be some conspicuous goodness in your waking hours? :thumbs:

“There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will."  ~ Epictetus

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1604 on: Mar 18, 2022, 10:27:44 AM »
Goodness? I treat people as I want to be treated. That's about the extent of my goodness. I believe the world would be a better place if everybody was the same. As for the dark side, it's all around me, can't escape it, it encompasses us all, I just can't put on the rose colored specs anymore. I really cant find those pink tinted happy glasses.

Counterintuitive? Like your two quotes above? People that won't do anything about the evil surrounding them are the happy people as they don't worry about things that are beyond their will. Revisit my comments on worrying about the Ukrainian war.

I do like Epictetus!

If I were a true nihilist I wouldn't bother with commenting on anything really. Cynicism is learned from life experiences, at least in my case. Despondent, yes, I worry about things that are outside of my will, things of which I cannot change. Things that just a modicum of intelligence could make a difference. An intelligence that is quashed by human selfishness. A selfishness that permeates our vast civilization. The same selfishness that starts wars, destroys our economy, divides peoples and creates that darkness we are all buried in.

Counterintuitive having a dark side with a tad of intellect? The most evil people in history were very intelligent, as were/are the most perverse.

Huh, might say the scope of my will's extent is commenting in this forum. I could stand on the corner with a sign, but I have better things to do.

Not to blow my horn here. I can't be all evil though. If I were evil I would have just watched that toddler float out into the great Pacific ocean a few years back instead of pulling it out. On the other hand that incident did allow my evil side to show it's ugly head when I told the parents they were  :pokinit: for allowing their kid to get into such a predicament. They almost got a beatdown for that. There's a five or six year old kid out there that has to put up with all this crap because I acted. Ruined that kids life didn't I?

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1605 on: Mar 18, 2022, 11:57:18 AM »
CoViD still won't go away. Omicron B2 is making a rush. The greatest show on earth!  :popcorn: Should be just a short run.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1606 on: Mar 18, 2022, 01:35:44 PM »

OMG

REALLY!?

They do one good thing in congress, unnecessary bud good in the sense it makes sense, and then go off the deep end. A new law banning prejudice of hair styles. I wonder how many hours were spent on that one? Hours that could have been focused on serious problems, like the economy. Just another law that should not exist. So much for dress codes. NEXT we'll work on wearing kilts on construction sites! Hey! It's a racial issue! As a Scotsman/Native American I demand I be allowed to wear my traditional garb for work! Alright, 1/3 Scot, 1/3 Native American and 1/3 whatever else anyway. I'll have to get a buffalo skin kilt for work.

Just another example of ignorant, selfish people in positions of hiring people pushing the hand of our overlords to make unnecessary rules. Covers ONLY hairstyles considered to be of the "Black" persuasion. What about all those little subcultures that need to be accounted for? Mohawk or spikes anyone?
Sure it won't stop there s they fight for rules denying dress codes against gang colors and other distractive clothing. What about cultures that wear minimal cover? That's next! Guys wearing gourds to school! Along with all the other tribal garb.

I rant as I sit growling.
« Last Edit: Mar 18, 2022, 01:52:29 PM by sirdeuce »

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1607 on: Mar 19, 2022, 08:49:36 AM »

Just another example of ignorant, selfish people in positions of hiring people pushing the hand of our overlords to make unnecessary rules.

The examples will make a list too long to imagine its actually possible to create!  :disturbed:

In my entire life I cannot image ever believing that I would be witnessing the level of insane evil, hate, destruction, and corruption in the year 2022.  :yikes:

Is it the devil, demons, and drugs that have made these psychopathic, maniacal, human aberrations?  :dunno:

Unfathomable immorality!  :smack:

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1608 on: Mar 19, 2022, 09:57:02 AM »
It's why they're legalizing drugs! Keep the masses in a mental fog and you can do whatever you want without utilizing ye olde wool.

Here we are back at morals. What point in the spectrum are you referencing? Obviously you're in a totally different zone than those making the rules. To them you are the immoral one, and they just passed a bill to penalize you for your opinion. You bad, bad man. (You do identify as a man don't you? Gotta be careful these days, whatever you say will come back to haunt you later in life.)

As far as listing rules and laws and regulations, Commiefornia's list literally weighs a ton. Seems each book in the series has it's own category of lawyer. #1 occupation seems to be "Lawyer".

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1609 on: Mar 19, 2022, 12:42:51 PM »
... You bad, bad man. (You do identify as a man don't you?

deuthie.... You thavage beast!!  Yeth... I identify ath a guy.  :roflsign: 

It's my alter ego that is a bad, bad, man. :gap:   And.... he's got a big ol' Gnarlator and an EDC Cordless Hole Puncher to prove it!!  :yikes:

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1610 on: Mar 19, 2022, 05:29:49 PM »
Can't be too safe in watching what you say these days.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1611 on: Mar 19, 2022, 07:29:37 PM »
Can't be too safe in watching what you say these days.

Hey deucie... on a serious note...  :gap:

What YOU say here brings a smile to my face and makes me laugh out loud nearly every day!!  :thumbs:

I enjoy your whacky sarcastic humor and your very thought-provoking writing style.  :yesnod:

Your insightful opinions are very interesting. :biggthumpup:

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1612 on: Mar 20, 2022, 01:35:29 AM »
Oh, sorry.

LittleSteve

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 170
  • Male Posts: 943
  • Member since Jan '14
  • What is this Toyota you speak of?
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1613 on: Mar 20, 2022, 01:43:31 AM »
Something something fuel prices...
LittleSteve: Holding up traffic and giving dubious advice since 2014.

1/5th of Perfect Fit. The awkward foreigner no one understands.

Refusing to fit in or comply.

Easy is not worth anything.

Show me a home where the UZ's roam.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1614 on: Mar 20, 2022, 03:52:26 AM »

I paid $4.60US something something a gallon of 87 octane yesterday. OUCH!  :yikes:

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1615 on: Mar 20, 2022, 06:08:54 AM »
Omicron BA.2 sub-variant is here!  :yikes:

LittleSteve

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Jan '14
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1616 on: Mar 20, 2022, 10:11:12 AM »
Omicron BA.2 sub-variant is here!  :yikes:

Uh huh. Take your forth jab from the company that made $51billion last year and behave yourself :yupyup:

LittleSteve

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Jan '14
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1617 on: Mar 20, 2022, 10:15:57 AM »
I paid $4.60US something something a gallon of 87 octane yesterday. OUCH!  :yikes:

Still half the price of ours.

£1.80 p/ltr

3.7 ltrs per US gal

3.7x1.80  £6.66
£6.66×1.316

$8.73 p/gal... for diesel mind.

Unleaded is £1.70 ish p/ltr

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1618 on: Mar 20, 2022, 05:24:42 PM »

Just ask for a raise.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1619 on: Mar 20, 2022, 05:32:19 PM »
Remember, the fuel prices are puddin's fault.  :yesnod:  Right along with all the inflation over the last 2 years. All puddin's fault. Because our president and his administration are doing a bang on job!  :biggthumpup: Hope this admin stays around for another term since things are looking so good for the future.