Author Topic: Scary Stuff  (Read 205920 times)

Gnarly4X

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 5134
  • Male Posts: 4,256
  • Member since Jun '16
  • 4-wheeling vicariously.
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
Re: Scary Stuff
« Reply #1530 on: Mar 03, 2022, 12:18:15 PM »
As I predicted....

A Russian business man has just announced he will pay $Million to the person that captures or kills Putin a war criminal.  :thumbs:

Gnarls. :usa:
1986 XtraCab SR5 22RE 5speed W56B, ~16,000 MI after break-in, DIM (Did It Myself) rebuilt engine - .020" over, engnbldr RV head, OS valves, 261C cam, DT Header. https://imgur.com/oACTHTR

God Bless Our Troops... Especially Our Snipers. The 2nd defends the 1st
MEMBER: WWP, T2T, VFW, NRA, GOA, SAF, Mammoth Nation, C2 Tactical, Hillsdale College, Humane Society of the U.S. - "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used to create them." ~ Albert Einstein

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 1293
  • Male Posts: 537
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1531 on: Mar 03, 2022, 05:54:59 PM »
How would that go with the world court? If puddin were tried for war crimes and crimes against humanity do you think he would just surrender himself? I think that would be the time he'd start nuking every target in sight, and hidden. Typical gangbanger.
Brought to you by the WBC (World Billionaire's Club) because money is a bad thing. Let us carry that burden for you.

Sure it'll fit........ Just needs a little brute finesse.

Sure I believe intelligent life exists on other planets. Other planets, not this one.

Snowtoy

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: 1403
  • Male Posts: 2,583
  • Member since Sep '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #1532 on: Mar 03, 2022, 11:03:33 PM »
There will be no trial as there is likely only one of two ways this ends if NATO doesn't confront Russian forces directly, that is Ukraine will be lost and Putin gets his win, or someone in his inner circle takes him out.
'90 black X-cab mod'd 3.0, 33's/4.88's, rear ARB, custom bumpers, sliders, safari rack, etc.
'91 Blue X-cab 22re, 35's/5.29's,Truetrac front, ARB rear, dual cases, and custom Safari flatbed, bumper, interior.
The money pit '87 Supra resto/mod

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1533 on: Mar 04, 2022, 03:37:20 AM »
Putin has been vilified and humiliated. Now the world knows just how stupid and evil he is.

To Russia, the closure and stoppage of all kinds of media, money, supplies, and energy sources, is now taking place very quickly.

The consequences will sadly affect the innocent civilians of Russia.

If he doesn’t get hit by his own Russian agents, before he gets taken alive, he most likely will commit suicide.

NATO, Europe, and the US are very concerned about him launching nukes for obvious reasons.

If the Russian military have similar launch procedures as the US, Putin alone cannot launch a nuclear bomb.

I pray that if Putin reaches another level of insanity, and he tries to launch nuclear missiles, his own launch crews will not turn the keys.

Gnarls.
« Last Edit: Mar 04, 2022, 05:27:05 AM by Gnarly4X »
1986 XtraCab SR5 22RE 5speed W56B, ~16,000 MI after break-in, DIM (Did It Myself) rebuilt engine - .020" over, engnbldr RV head, OS valves, 261C cam, DT Header. https://imgur.com/oACTHTR

MEMBER: WWP, T2T, VFW, NRA, GOA, SAF, Mammoth Nation, C2 Tactical, Hillsdale College, Humane Society of the U.S. - "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used to create them." ~ Albert Einstein

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1534 on: Mar 04, 2022, 07:04:54 AM »
About when I think the sickening insanity and terrorism that manic has done is beyond comprehension... apparently now the evil SOB is threatening to blow up a nuclear power plant and literally destroy the entire country and kill a massive number of innocent people!!  :yikes:

Gnarls. :inthedark:

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1535 on: Mar 04, 2022, 11:30:00 AM »
Putin and his pathetic army of evil idots could be stopped real easily....

Just ask the Israeli military to take him out. 

They are best at that and have big hairy gonads to do it!!

END OF PUTIN AND HIS EVIL EMPIRE.

Gnarls... Just my worthless opinion. :gap:

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1536 on: Mar 04, 2022, 11:56:16 AM »
Putin has been vilified and humiliated. Now the world knows just how stupid and evil he is.

To Russia, the closure and stoppage of all kinds of media, money, supplies, and energy sources, is now taking place very quickly.

The consequences will sadly affect the innocent civilians of Russia.

If he doesn’t get hit by his own Russian agents, before he gets taken alive, he most likely will commit suicide.

NATO, Europe, and the US are very concerned about him launching nukes for obvious reasons.

If the Russian military have similar launch procedures as the US, Putin alone cannot launch a nuclear bomb.

I pray that if Putin reaches another level of insanity, and he tries to launch nuclear missiles, his own launch crews will not turn the keys.

Gnarls.

The world has known for quite some time now. The people of Russia have been under an oppressive thumb for an even longer time, they think things are better than ever, but like here, blinders for all. Can't really be concerned for Russia's people either as they have been weak in gaining control of their government. Again, like our people here, weak and losing ground.

Hope puddin doesn't commit suicide, he'll find a way to take a bunch with him, might devise a way to launch everything he has. Right down to the last bottle rocket. Might have contingencies in place in the event of his assassination. Cold, calculating psychopaths won't just let it go when they're gone. Extremely delicate subject. Hussein and Bin Laden didn't have enough to do anything on such a massive basis. Hussein would have launched nukes but didn't have the foresight, he was an ignorant bully. Bin Laden lead his peeps on personality, deep down he was a coward. puddin on the other hand is a calculating strategist with the intelligence and ability to carry out plans, even in his absence. puddin would ensure his plans would be carried out by surrounding himself with like-minded individuals who would carry out his end agenda. Putin is a very dangerous individual!

Nuclear weapons have been stupid from the git. It's a case of, but should we? A question that is only asked AFTER something stupid has been done. Even Oppenheimer had second thoughts. But our war mongering id only sees a big boom, which is all that matters. Shoot first, ask questions later. The M2 machine gun was an anti-equipment weapon not to be used on personnel, BUT, if a person were to be wearing that equipment, oh well. Just remember to aim for the canteen.

As for another level of insanity? The biggest bomb ever detonated, the Tsar Bomba, was 50 megatons. Russia has been working on a 100Mt bomb. Chances are that bomb is in production and was that testosterone boost puddin needed to start this conquest. It's his shark with frikken laser beams. I doubt the fool cares about anything but the big kaboom it makes.
Brought to you by the WBC (World Billionaire's Club) because money is a bad thing. Let us carry that burden for you.

Sure I believe intelligent life exists on other planets. Other planets, not this one.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1537 on: Mar 04, 2022, 12:07:37 PM »
About when I think the sickening insanity and terrorism that manic has done is beyond comprehension... apparently now the evil SOB is threatening to blow up a nuclear power plant and literally destroy the entire country and kill a massive number of innocent people!!  :yikes:

Gnarls. :inthedark:

puddin doesn't give two shakes for the people of the Ukraine. He wants the resources. He'll use the Ukrainian people as slaves to make the biggest hole in the earth.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1538 on: Mar 04, 2022, 12:09:29 PM »
Putin and his pathetic army of evil idots could be stopped real easily....

Just ask the Israeli military to take him out. 

They are best at that and have big hairy gonads to do it!!

END OF PUTIN AND HIS EVIL EMPIRE.

Gnarls... Just my worthless opinion. :gap:

Cut off the head and seven more will sprout. Need to kill the body.

Send in the Israeli commandos and Israel will be the first nuke recipient.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1539 on: Mar 04, 2022, 12:14:16 PM »
Time to take stock in Sodium Iodide.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1540 on: Mar 06, 2022, 03:51:57 AM »
I get annoyed watching Fox News blabber about the same stuff every hour. The ongoing barbarism in Ukraine is being regurgitated over and over.

Too many mouthpieces pontificating at the map board.

The only real blatant and sickening truth being televised is Steve Bannon in the War Room on Channel 219 on DISH.

News Max gets down to the nitty gritty with its sarcastic tone but leaves out some gut-wrenching reality.

Allowing a maniacal and delusional psychopath to inflict the mass destruction and terrorism on the land and peaceful people of Ukraine will be remembered as the most shameful barbaric act of inhumanity in the year 2022.

"The Russian norm is an extremely barbaric state of mind." ~ Merab Mamardashvili

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1541 on: Mar 06, 2022, 03:58:29 AM »
The history of evolution of the homo sapien has a long way to go.

"The first step in the evolution of ethics is a sense of solidarity with other human beings." ~ Albert Schweitzer

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1542 on: Mar 06, 2022, 05:24:05 AM »
Today I have reached another level of radical and psychopathic hatred.

My level of revulsion for those who have allowed the barbaric horror by Putin’s insane evil is beyond any rational cognition in my frontal lobe.

I learned this morning that 3 women, risking their lives, were transporting food to an animal shelter in Kyiv. The Russian military machine-gunned their vehicle and killed all 3 women.

I don’t know if can feel any more hate and disgust.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1543 on: Mar 06, 2022, 08:52:39 AM »
It's not about getting the Ukrainian peeps back in the Russian union, it's about the land. If puddin eliminates 100% of the Ukraine population it's not an issue to him, most likely his goal. Possibly, his goal is to start WWIII, it would be a good explanation of why his forces are eliminating civilians. What actions would bring the rest of the world into another world war than to break all the rules. Not that war really has any rules. Explanation for attacking and killing three women transporting food for animals would be the animals were attack dogs and they were supporting biologic attack weapons.

My mind is a scary place.

Want to pull puddin's forces out of the Ukraine? Attack Russia on a mass scale so he has to pull his forces out of Ukraine. Then carpet bomb the entire country to N. Korea level.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1544 on: Mar 06, 2022, 09:56:37 AM »
YES deucie!!!  Your mind is a VERY scary place!! :yikes:

BUT… I won’t hold that against you. :therethere:

Killing 3 women for bringing food for dogs in shelter was just a random act of Russian barbarism. :disturbed:

Attacking Russia on a mass scale and carpet bombing the entire country of 145 million population would be tantamount to the most evil and egregious barbaric act ever committed in the 21s Century. :shake:

If America was really able to show any kind of contrition, for allowing Putin to murder and destroy an entire civilized peaceful people, would be to send in a Seal Team 6 and just take
out his entire bunker and then systemically assassinate anyone of his agents who supported the atrocity who do not surrender to be tried and convicted for this horrific war crime. :thumbs:

That would quickly remove the most evil entity on the planet.  And, it would show the rest of the world what happens if a tyrannical maniac wants inflict their evil on any one. :gap:

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1545 on: Mar 06, 2022, 04:23:07 PM »
To kill a monster you have to become a monster.

When I said to carpet bomb the country it still is better than sending in troops to just kill all that moves. Carpet bombing takes out more structure and infrastructure than bodies, most do hide and shelter. Still say bomb 'em back to the dark ages. Let the rest of the world know that crap won't be tolerated.

Like I said, I'm not against guns or any other weapons, but I won't have a gun, I would use it. DAILY! Too damn much BS EVERYWHERE, can't be concerned or I'll be part of the problem.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1546 on: Mar 06, 2022, 04:57:42 PM »
To kill a monster you have to become a monster.

Naaahhh....  You just need a Chris Kyle, a Lyudmilla Pavlichenko or a Vasliy Zaitsev, or a Carlos Norman Hathcock!!  :thumbs:

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1547 on: Mar 07, 2022, 04:34:17 PM »
Why doesn't this moron open the tap on our oil reserves? This current administration is going to turn this country into Russia. puddin isn't going to take this country seriously if we can't show we can cover our own asses. Then the talks of possibly getting oil from Venezuela? Doesn't Venezuela get it's oil from outside suppliers? Like Russia? In which case we'll be supporting puddin in his endeavors to destroy a people. DO    IT      RIGHT! Can we please send a few braincells to our nations capitol? Not that they would know what to do with a braincell. EXPLETIVE Biden, stupid EXPLETIVE EXPLETIVE non thinking piece of EXPLETIVE!

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1548 on: Mar 08, 2022, 03:13:36 AM »
Why doesn't this moron open the tap on our oil reserves? This current administration is going to turn this country into Russia. puddin isn't going to take this country seriously if we can't show we can cover our own asses. Then the talks of possibly getting oil from Venezuela? Doesn't Venezuela get it's oil from outside suppliers? Like Russia? In which case we'll be supporting puddin in his endeavors to destroy a people. DO    IT      RIGHT! Can we please send a few braincells to our nations capitol? Not that they would know what to do with a braincell. EXPLETIVE Biden, stupid EXPLETIVE EXPLETIVE non thinking piece of EXPLETIVE!

Hey deucie....

Follow the money.  It's all about money and God-like power.

We're headed for the Great Reset... America could go south and slip back into the dark ages.

The horrific pain, suffering and death could be beyond anything we are now seeing in Ukraine.

The evil that is being perpetrated upon the world by a relatively small number of maniacal psychopaths is unimaginable.

Americans, and other countries, are witnessing by the minute how destructive this evil can be. 

Why is it being allowed to happen?

There is an insidious disease of apathy, ignorance, and stupidity in the minds of too many humans.

Something is radically wrong.

We're at DEFCON 2 heading for DEFCON 1!!! :yikes:

Will there be enough people fighting back and in time to stop the destruction?  :dunno:

For those who believe and have faith in God, we all better be praying for some Devine intervention. :thumbs:

« Last Edit: Mar 08, 2022, 03:19:30 AM by Gnarly4X »

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1549 on: Mar 08, 2022, 04:18:13 AM »
Any hardship I may be suffering today, tiny or huge, is meaningless compared to the hardships the people of Ukraine are suffering.

"The worst sin toward our fellow creatures is not to hate them, but to be indifferent to them: that's the essence of inhumanity." ~ George Bernard Shaw

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1550 on: Mar 08, 2022, 08:22:10 AM »
If the OMNIBUS BILL passes it will completely destroy our economy.

Can the evil from the ruling class elites get any more insane?  :yikes:

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1551 on: Mar 08, 2022, 09:28:13 AM »
If the OMNIBUS BILL passes it will completely destroy our economy.

Can the evil from the ruling class elites get any more insane?  :yikes:

What economy?

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1552 on: Mar 08, 2022, 09:59:32 AM »
Hey deucie....

Follow the money.  It's all about money and God-like power.

We're headed for the Great Reset... America could go south and slip back into the dark ages.

The horrific pain, suffering and death could be beyond anything we are now seeing in Ukraine.

The evil that is being perpetrated upon the world by a relatively small number of maniacal psychopaths is unimaginable.

Americans, and other countries, are witnessing by the minute how destructive this evil can be. 

Why is it being allowed to happen?

There is an insidious disease of apathy, ignorance, and stupidity in the minds of too many humans.

Something is radically wrong.

We're at DEFCON 2 heading for DEFCON 1!!! :yikes:

Will there be enough people fighting back and in time to stop the destruction?  :dunno:

For those who believe and have faith in God, we all better be praying for some Devine intervention. :thumbs:

Follow the money, basically what I've been saying. This case it's resources. Get the people out and take the land. Over here the opportunistic American mindset runs from the lowest homeless to the President and that will finish US off as it comes.

What's wrong with apathy? C'mon, what do you think I can do about it? I find that most empathetic persons are just putting up a front. They don't really give a shnurgle about anybody but themselves but they will not admit it. Liars. Equivocators. We're surrounded by them every day, everywhere.

DEFCON 1  !!   I'm watching the skies with joyful anticipation!

Will there be enough to fight? All the "fighters" in this country fight for "social equality" and to take away all the things you need to fight with. When the OPFOR get here it'll be a comedy for sure as the fighters form protest groups to disarm the enemy soldiers. You know they'll fold when they're told to "put down your guns and call me by my pronoun, "they, them"" By a guy that's dressed in a yellow sundress. Maybe that's the best weapon we have as the soldiers will die laughing.

Which god are you referring to? Of the 1700 some gods........  I'll refer to the God of Thunder and Rock and Roll. (The spell you're under will slowly rob you of your virgin soul)

We know the god in control of the situation is the almighty Buck. (Not uncle Buck either)

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1553 on: Mar 08, 2022, 10:14:04 AM »
So, back to the CoViD drama.

WHO wants more boosters

Ivermectin was and is effective, at least when it is allowed to be used. Current studies show a 70% better chance of survival when Ivermectin is used after a positive diagnosis and is effective as a prophylactic. Blocking the use of Ivermectin killed a vast number of people. Blocking the use of Ivermectin caused a vast number of people to suffer immensely. You want to talk about what is evil? EGO!

People still don't get it, it's not over yet.  :shakehead:

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1554 on: Mar 08, 2022, 10:37:49 AM »
On a happy note. Even at $6-7 per gallon fuel prices people still travel en masse. Take that you anti hydrocarbon fuel people. And those people are still killing each other as well! Noone is slowing down. Noone is driving any more conscientiously.

Gotta love people! They never cease to amaze!

Another of my favorite events in people's response is the first icy day of winter. They all know what's coming, but they never change their driving habits. 80mph downhill on the ice is always entertaining! The sirens! The lights! The artwork of a mangled, bloodied automobile! The massive back-up in traffic! The rage that causes the next pile-up a quarter mile after the one they just got past! Then the weather turns warm! And impatience takes over! Getting there 5 minutes earlier is worth the risk of never getting anywhere again! Yep, that's for you, your family and the contents of the five other cars you took with you.

Oh damn, I did it again didn't I? Man, I need a dash cam. Pause, zoom, replay!

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1555 on: Mar 08, 2022, 11:41:23 AM »
Biden says we need to cut power supplies from Russia to hurt puddin. Really?! That's not going to hurt puddin at all! That putz will just drive his country into the dirt without any concern for the people. Might see an influx of illegals from the North North West of our borders as Russians swim to Alaska. As for our suffering here? That's totally on Biden's admin. We have the resources to become independent. We have the resources to cover our asses in a crisis for sure. But we're not going to go that route. Biden is showing his lack of responsibility for his nation, probably in cahoots with puddin to destroy his people. I know puddin is sitting back watching the news of our economy woes laughing his ass off! You see, puddin knows we don't need his oil, we can take care of ourselves. puddin also knows he doesn't need our money either. We have two more years of this crap.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1556 on: Mar 08, 2022, 02:50:05 PM »
Fauci may be looking at treason!!

Hang him HIGH!!... He's a traitor!!

Gnarls. :usa

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1557 on: Mar 08, 2022, 03:23:06 PM »
Fauci may be looking at treason!!

Hang him HIGH!!... He's a traitor!!

Gnarls. :usa

One could only hope.

I haven't looked into that, but I've seen blurbs. Most of what's said has been somewhat obscure though. I can think of a few others that should hang next to him. Most likely never happen. I would buy tickets to that show for sure! I'll even volunteer to pull the lever! Gladly!

Walensky,               You're up!

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1558 on: Mar 09, 2022, 03:08:44 AM »
.... We have two more years of this crap.

I hope you are right.

My gut says we are headed for some deep deprivation, chaos, civil disobedience, and martial law.  Then they come after our guns.

If America goes full Marxist/Communist/Socialist, it may take 25 to 50 years to recover and then it will never be as it was.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1559 on: Mar 09, 2022, 03:16:39 AM »
So, back to the CoViD drama.

WHO wants more boosters

Ivermectin was and is effective, at least when it is allowed to be used. Current studies show a 70% better chance of survival when Ivermectin is used after a positive diagnosis and is effective as a prophylactic. Blocking the use of Ivermectin killed a vast number of people. Blocking the use of Ivermectin caused a vast number of people to suffer immensely. You want to talk about what is evil? EGO!

People still don't get it, it's not over yet.  :shakehead:

The truth is being exposed.  The vaccines are poison and have caused and are causing untold serious adverse effects.

This is what big pharma and feds did not tell us..... You have a 1% chance of dying from COVID-19 and a 3% chance of dying from a vaccine.

Which option would you choose?

After almost 2 years and knowing what we know now - you have a 3% chance of surviving a serious COVID-19 infection with at-home remedies and a 1% chance of survival in a hospital.

The rate of infections from all kinds of pathogens will skyrocket in the next 10 years.

Everyone I know that has been vaccinated has now been reinfected with COVID.

The experimental vaccines are deadly and the real scientists are proving it right now.

« Last Edit: Mar 09, 2022, 03:27:23 AM by Gnarly4X »